Chapter Nine

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Previously:-

 

" Kim Jonghyun, don't be mad at us cuz...... wewereactuallyvisitingagirlfromoursecondseasonofhellobabyanddidntrealisethatherroomwasthesameasyours AREN'TCHU HAPPY??!! " then he was hit in the head by Minho.

" YEAH! Wait, WHAT?! "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nim's P.O.V

I woke up to see a white ceiling. It was a little blurry. Then I tried to look at my feet. What? Its a habit. Anyways, after I looked at my feet, I noticed that I couldnt see them. Well, not really 'can't see them' cuz there was a white blanket covering it. Duhh. But then I noticed that it smelt too clean here. And I felt my mouth was covered by something... Something unusual. Hmmmm, OH! Its an oxygen mask! WAIT! OXYGEN MASK?! Oh, oxygen mask.. I guess the boys took me to the hospital. Am I right? Lemme check.

I saw two chicks wearing knee length skirts with nurse-like hats on their head. OH! I am at the hospital! YEEEEHHHHH! I.am.RIGHT! Uhhhuhhhhh, ohyeahhhh, jyeah jyeah jyeahhhhh. *sigh* this is boring. Just then, I heard a 'SHHH' noise, it was the curtains. I saw one of the nurses right infront of me as she was bending. Then I saw her take something and saw her hands holiding something black and letting it fall on a white bed. THEN, I heard a little yelp. LOL.

Then the door flew open and at that second, I looked at the ceiling again. The nurse came to me and said " Oh honey, your awake! " with a sweet motherly smile. I tried to smile back but I coughed instead because of the gas in the oxygen mask. Choking on oxygen. LOL, that could be a nice tittle for a song....

ANYWAYS, after that the nurse drew the curtains to close again and came to me and told me some stuff about me having low blood pressure.... hmm, it aint that serious right? But my heart skipped a beat when another nurse came and said " She's got a year to live "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLOLOLOL CLIFFHANGER!!! YIPPEEEE!!