Chapter 4

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Before I continue with the story, I wanna say 

Chuseongmnida (Really sorry in a formal way)

I broke the promise, I know. I feel guilty. I really do.

I let you down, so, Imma try my best to pick you back up. 

ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Previously:-

We went inside and the woman, who's name is Ms. Lim, explained me about what to do when I get to our destination. " Remember, don't freak out when you see the idols. " She said. Of course I knew all this already. I mean, I wouldn't wanna scream or do weird things in front of idols. They would just feel weird. And when I get there, I promised to myself to act as friendly as possible. I wouldn't want to ignore them either. They would just think Im cold then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew's P.O.V

" Appa~ " I heard a whisper in my ear, I was half asleep. " Appa~ " I heard it again. " APPA!!!! " Then I jumped up and saw Yooguen smiling and Minho and Taemin laugh. I went back to sleep, and this time, I covered the blanket over me. FULLY over me.  Then Key yelled, " Yah! Hyung, Yooguen is cutely waking you up and your stubbornly going back to sleep?? Aish, I thought you were already okay with him. " After that, I opened my blanket slowly and saw .......... YOOGUEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I jumped because I was a bit suprised. I mean, his face was just RIGHT in front of me! Hmmmm, now that I think of it he could be my little prankster! I'll train him and then we'll prank EVERYBODY! I smiled to myself. Then somebody hit me on the head " Yah! Yah! What are you thinking about? " Aish, this Key.

I ignored him and went straight outside to get some fresh air before I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, I saw a van come. God, I was still in my PJ's. Oh well. I went outside the area to see who they are. Then I saw our Manager Hyung, PD, script noona, a woman and three men. Then the car door opened and a girl came out. She was really cute! I smiled to myself. " Yah! What are you doing here? And why are you still in pajamas? Go back in the house! " Manager Hyung scolded me. Oh well, I wouldnt fight back. I should'v changed anyway. Wait, I was still in PJ's and there was a cute girl. I was in my chicken feet decorated PJ's and there was a cute girl. Oh.My.God. I took a last peek on the cute girl. was opened, she looked suprised. Then, I ran to the house and went straight to the bathroom. I almost fell and knocked Minho. " Hyung, slow down, " I ignored his advice and got into the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth. I half took off my PJ top. Then, I realized that I havent brought my casual clothes in. " Minho? Taemin? Key? Anybody? Can you get my clothes in the bag? I forgot to take them out. " After what seemed like half a minute, there was a knock. I opened the door and saw Taemin handing out my clothes. " Komawo! " I quickly said. I don't know why Im rushing though. Oh well, its good to be early, right?

I was done wearing my clothes and came out of  the bathroom. " Hyung, you woke up sooooo late! What did you dream about?? Manager Hyung is gonna be pissed~ " Key said. Late? I thought I rushed! I glanced at the clock and saw.......... 3:48 PM?! OMAGOD IS SOO GONNA YELL AT ME!! Panic spread all over me. " Aigo, calm down hyung, manaager hyung isnt that strict. Your acting like he's going to put you in a sand clock. " Was what Minho said. OmyGod, I forgot that their not filming today. Whew. I went outside to apologize to manager hyung. But manager hyung came in first. He had a smile spread on his face. I asked " Hyung! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!! " Then I was singing SuJu's Sorry Sorry in my head. Okay, snap out of it Jinki!. "Oh its okay. JMistakes happen, just don't repeat it! " Hyung said calmly. Wow, that was....... easy to handle?? Weird. Bright side is, I didnt get yelled at!! JYEAH!! Then I sat down with the others and played with Yooguen.

 

Nim's P.O.V

I came out of the car and saw Ms. Lim talking to two guys and a pretty lady. Then I saw one of the guy go to a guy that was wearing Pajamas. I took a peek at who he was talking to. And I saw..... Oh.My.God. ONEW!! THE ONE AND ONLY LEE JINKI!! Wait, does that mean.. IM GONNA FILM HELLO BABY WITH THEM?! But thats impossible, they'v already had their own season of Hello Baby. I still stood there. Suprised. I can't freak out. I'll just stay calm. Chill, Nimmy, chill~~ Then I saw him looking at me and my mouth was still open. EFFIN MOUTH!! CLOSE DOWN WILL YAH?! Then I saw him run to the house and  I took deep breaths. 

The guy who recently talked to Onew came to me. " So, you don't know who your going to film with, am I right? " He started. "Ummm, I guess so b- " 

 

" You saw Onew over there? " He cut me.

 

"Yeah, I did " I said while looking down.

 

" What's wrong? "

 

" Nothing " I said while smiling.

 

" Aaah~ So cute! " He said.

 

" Ahahaha, komawo " I said shyly. People have never seen me blush, because my skin is tan. I like to see people blushing though. They look cute when they do. 

 

" So, do you have a clue who your filming with? "

OMAGOD!! SO I AM GONNA FILM WITH THEM!! Okay, think think think. I shouldnt let them know that Im a fan of them, Im scared that this guys wouldn't let me film with them because there would be a chance where I can go crazy. I made a blowfish face - its a habit, really - and puckered my lips, - habit too - and shook my head slowly.

" Oh, well then okay, we'll discuss about other things later. Have a nice day! " He said, walking off happily.

That was kinda,,,, gay? I hit myself on the head. Aish! Bad Nimmy! Bad bad Nimmy! Don't jump to conclusions now! Hope this goes smoothly...