Chapter Three

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Previously:-

The front door of the car was opened by a Ive seen before. Our faces turned brighter than ever when we saw who came out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"APPA!!" a 6 year old baby shouted while he ran out of the car.

Me and the other guys ran to him and I caught him first. I threw him in the air and catched him before he could fall and smiled to him. He giggled and hugged me tightly as I whispered " Yooguen-ah~ I miss you so much "

And thats when Key hyung broke the moment by yelling " HEY! Stop it! " while hitting me on the arm. " Last time I checked, you were last member that got chosen, isn't that right Yooguen? "  I replied, still staring at Yooguen's big sparkling eyes " YAH! We miss him too, you know? " I chuckled "  Arasso then " while handing Yooguen to Key hyung. We where very happy that we got to see Yooguen again.

" OH NOW I GET IT!! " Taemin suddenly yelled. God he's slow. But still cute whenever he is. " Good for you "  Onew Hyung said while showing his eye-smile to Taemin. " What do you get Taemin? " I said, " Hmmmm, Im not sure but it has something to do with Yooguen and Hello Baby. GREAT! I LOST IT! Wait, oh yeah, I remember now, we're gonna have a second season of Hello Baby right? Haha, I forgot that one of the cameramen already told me. OOPS!  " then we saw one of the cameramen making a face to Taemin. Taemin mouthed a sorry and we all laughed. After all the hugging with Yooguen thing, we went straight to the traditional looking house. The one that we stayed in our first season of Hello Baby.

 

Author's P.O.V

They played in the house for quite a while and got tired and sleepy. They put Yooguen to sleep and went to another room that had a blanket already spread. They washed their faces, feet and hands and went to dream land....

 

---------------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------------

 

Nim's P.O.V 

Study? Done. Luggage? Done. Hair? Done. Well actually, I dont do my hair, because its naturally silky and black. So, I think Im gonna go and watch TV while I wait for the Hello Baby staff to pick me up.

Its only 11:34 AM. Let's see whats on TV...

Star King? That'll do. OMO OMO OMO! SHINee's IN IT!!! Okay, calm down Nim... calm down.... aish, they're soo cute! breathe in.. breathe out... Im gonna get some water..

I opened the fridge and poured plain water in a glass and went back to the TV. 

After the show ended I went to my room and my laptop and opened SHINee's me2day account. Hmph, they haven't updated yet. Oh well. 

*knock knock*

I guess.. their here. " In a minute!! " I shouted. I brought my luggage, my laptop bag and handbag. I opened the door to see a woman and three men. Since my house is an apartment, one of the men helped carrying my luggage. We went down the elevator and got went outside the condo. There was a black RangeRover waiting for us. We went inside and the woman, who's name is Ms. Lim, explained me about what to do when I get to our destination. " Remember, don't freak out when you see the idols. " She said. Of course I knew all this already. I mean, I wouldn't wanna scream or do weird things in front of idols. They would just feel weird. And when I get there, I promised to myself to act as friendly as possible. I wouldn't want to ignore them either. They would just think Im cold then.

 

 

 

 

A/N: omo. Im soooo sorry, I didnt get to update yesterday and this chapter is FRIGGIN SHORT!! GOD! 

I SWEAR THAT IM GONNA UPDATE A LOOONG CHAPTER TOMORROW! well, maybe not LOOOOONG but it will be long :)

I LOVE U GUYS SO FRIGGIN MUCH! READERS ARE COOL!! SUBBERS ARE THE BESTTT!!

p/s: how do u guys like the banner?? I still kept urs, @ lildoolmai :))

dont worry, I still love ur banner as much ^^ (btw, I think I lied about not putting in author's notes :# showwy)