Chapter Twelve

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

LOL I should really put this on HIATUS. Sorry about 2 weeks ago. I was gonna update a lot sooner but then I just realised that my semester tests were this week so I didnt get to touch the computer for a while :P SORRY AGAIN! Im a baaaaaaaaaad author :( But like they say "Better late than never" :) Oh! And please check this one-shot I renewed :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38509/love-at-first-sight-it-happened-to-me-oneshot-lovestory-minho-oneshot-sad-shinee (I dunno how u guys do the HERE thing.. u know, when u click on the HERE, ull get to see the link okIdontmakeanysense :P)

ANYWAYS! ENJOY!!

Previously:-

 

" Excuse me, is this Nim's ward? " a familiar voice said..

Uh-oh, it's....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's P.O.V 

I was trying to break the fight but then they came up to argue again untill...

" Excuse me, is this Nim's ward? "

Manager hyung!

Then I saw Taemin running behind the bed while Key pulled Onew -who just came back in- to hide behind the chair. Pfft. Typical byuntaes. I went to hyung and greeted him. 

" Oh! There you are! Where are the others? " He said.

" They're hiding behind the bed and the chair, " I replied casually.

" Oh, they're bad hiders. I can see Taemin's blonde hair (this was before their Japan debut, pft, ofc u know this) "

Then he went behind the bed and chair at the same time since both were near and pulled both Onew hyung's and Taemin's ears. 

" OW! WHAT DID I DO?! " Onew hyung yelled.

Suddenly, a nurse popped up and put her index finger on her lips and made a shush sound. Sternly. " Mind explaining to me why you hung up on me, Taemin? " Hyung asked.

Then we heard a mouse snickering. " I'll get it. " I said and took pulled Key's, dragging him to Manager Hyung while winced. " I didn't do it! Key hyung was the one who RUDELY took away the phone from me and hung up on you! " Taemin said.

Manager hyung paused for a second and turned to me and said " Trade,". And I happily pushed Key to Manager Hyung while quickly taking Taemin's ears. " Ummm, Im sorry to burst your bubbles, but why is Hyung pulling my ears? " One hyung asked.

" You were hiding behind the chair with Key, so I thought you had something to do with this. " Manager Hyung explained like it was the most casual thing to say.

" Key dragged me there.. " Onew hyung said dully.

" Oh! Well then, " He released Onew hyung and took both Key's ears. " Ah! Hyuuuuung! Im sorryyy!! I just wanted breakfast!! We skipped breakfast to send Nim to the hospital remembeeeeeer? " Key whined.

" OmyGod. You guys skipped breakfast because of me?! " We turned to look at Nim. 

Nim's P.O.V

Ehehe, this is fuuuuuuuuun. Partyin' partyin' YEAH partyin' partyin' YEAH! Fun fun fun fun LOL Okay enough with Rebecca White. Wait... It is Rebecca White right? Hmmm. Sound a bit weird. Oh well! 

Hehe, looking at them pinching their already red ears are hella fun! This actually made me forget about my fing- OH NEVERMIND. =="

Then I heard a whiney voice saying, " Ah! Hyuuuuung! Im sorryyy!! I just wanted breakfast!! We skipped breakfast to send Nim to the hospital remembeeeeeer? ". OH-MY-GOD. SHINee skipped breakfast for ME??!! As in I? Myself? Moi? ME??!!!

I was gonna shriek right there but kept my cool and said " OmyGod. You guys skipped breakfast because of me?! " almost emphasizing the 'me'. I said almost. Oh God. I was gonna fan myself using my hand but then I realised it was injured. Nice pull off. 

" Yeah, we were totally worried about you! " Taemin cried.

I was almost gonna say " Worried about ME?! " but then I said something else instead. " Yeah, but you should've ate the breakfast I made.. " I said, a tint of dissapointment in my voice. They didn't get to eat my breakfast :"(

" Oh don't worry about your breakfast, me and the staff ate it and it was delicious! " Manager Oppa said while releasing Key. Weird right? He told me to call him oppa. Oh, and Minho released Taemin a while ago.

" Gosh Im am soooo HUNGRY!!  Let's go eat! " Key said trying to run but Manager Hyung caught his ears again. Key whined again. Hehe. Whiney puppy. Eh, no, Whiney MOUSE! Yeah, Jonghyun's the puppy. Key's like a mouse. Key Oppa~~ Mouse Oppa~~

" Mouse Oppa~~ " 

Then I coverd my mouth. I just blurted that out.... Oh.My.God. They're looking at me!! THE HUMILIATION IS KILLING MEEE!! NOOO!!! WHY FAITH?! WHYYY?!!! I grasped the air with my good hand. Then, I heard a burst of laughter. I looked at them. I blushed sooooo hard!

" Omo! She's blushing! Kya~! " Onew oppa came and pinched my cheeks. Wait... HE CAN SEE??!! I thought they couldn't since my skin is tan?! My face felt real hot. I covered my face and heard someones footsteps. I looked up to only not cover my eyes and saw a young doctor. Probably a newbie.

" Jonghyun-ssi's family? " The doctor asked.

" Umm, sorta, we're his bandmates. " Key said.

" So, we just checked his foot and its slowly getting better, so we think that he can be discharged today. " The doctor said as he smiled.

The guys cheered. Manager Oppa shushed them and turned to me while saying, " What about her? " 

" Oh, she can go now. " The doctor looked at me and winked. I saw Taemin and Onew's faces and they looked like they wanted to strangle somebody. When the doctor was gone, I pretended to gag. Then Taemin giggled and walked towards me, " You don't like him, do you? " he said.

" Blegh, please, I hate flirts, " and pretended to puke non existent barf. He smiled. OMG his smile is KILLING ME! Just then, Jonghyun came with a wide smile. Gosh! ALL THEIR SMILES ARE KILLING ME!!

Then Key oppa said, " Let's make a welcome back party with Yooguen! Which reminds me, Oh my God! WHERE'S YOOGUEN???! "