Chapter One

Hello Baby 2 (HIATUS)

Author's P.O.V

While SHINee was walking out of their dorm, suddenly they saw about 8 or 9 filming cameras surrounding them.

They were scared, yes they were, because they came out only to have a jog.

All the four members - yes four, as you can see, Jonghyun-ssi is at the hospital for his leg is seriously injured -

had their mouths shaped as O's and questions went running down their heads,

they were all clueless, except for the little maknae as he felt familiar with this situation...

...very familiar.

 

Taemin's P.O.V

" Taeminnie!! You better get your ready!! Or Imma get a bucket full of water and you'll know what happens next!!"

was the first sentence Ive heard after getting up from bed, I responded with a 

" YEESH!! ALRIGHT !! IM UP! IM UP!!"

and walked out of bed and as my socks felt the wooden floor, I sighed.

After 10 minutes , I finally was ready to have breakfast.

I was wearing a pearlescent sky blue track suit that had the number eight on it.

We had grilled cheese sandwiches that Key hyung made.

After eating that, it came to my head that something was missing, something that completes my life.

Oh yeah! I forgot to take out the milk.

After pouring it into everybody's glass -but mine was the one that has the largest amount of course-

I drank it like it was the last glass of milk I'll ever drink. But of course, that's impossible.

A day without milk for me is like a week without Onew hyung and his date with the chicks! (chickens I mean)

I grabbed my cap and sunglasses and we all went out our dorm when suddenly bright lights shot our eyes.

There were lots of cameras and boomers.

I saw my hyungs faces were shocked, but I felt a feeling that the situation we were caught in was very familiar, but when?

Then something hit me, it had the word 'baby' in it, the the word stuck to me as the cameras were following our every moves..

WHY THE HELL WOULD THE WORD 'BABY' BE STUCK IN MY HEAD!

" Why are there cameras?" Key hyung asked. " This is... hey wait, is this a hidden camera again? You guys please stop it " Minho hyung followed. One of the camera men said that it wasn't. I was repeating that word again, yes 'baby', in my mind so many times, that I didn't realize that it actually came out through my mouth. Everybody was looking at me, staring at me blankly. I covered my mouth and Onew hyung asked " Taemin, what's wrong? "

"nothing," I replied "its just that I have a weird feeling about this. It reminds me of the word 'baby' "

Another camera man asked " You've just found yourself one of the clues about what we're going to do "

and then I thought again, 'they were going to DO BABIES?'

wow. Okay, I have to get this dirty feeling out of my head,

 

Author's P.O.V

They just kept staring at the cameras and a man behind the cameras asked " Why dont you guys come with us?"

They nodded and followed the set.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IN ANOTHER PLACE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nim's P.O.V

"WHAT?!" I shouted at the phone!

Omygad. KBS Joy phoned me. To be in one of the Hello Baby's seasons.

They didn't tell me who I was gonna broadcast me with though.

Oh yeah! Lemme intro my self, Im Nim, and I moved to Korea to proceed to my studies and got a part-time job baby sitting. Yes, Im a baby sitter, and Im proud of myself. Why? Well, Ive been receiving a lot of certificates saying " Best Baby-Sitter in Seoul ". From that day on, a lot of busy workaholics phoned me to take care of their kids. And the kids? They just make me happy, and I love them for doing that.

Ive earned a LOT of money, just for baby-sitting. Seriously, you guys should stop thinking that being a baby-sitter is a job for useless people!! Oh! Just for you to know, I find a lot of guy baby-sitters, so dont be a ist too.                                                               Just sayin'

Oh yeah! Continueing my conversation with the KBS Joy staff over the phone..

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 

"Yes, we are, and please do not scream over the phone"

"oh right, sorry,"

" We will see you this Monday"

"Why so early?"

"I cant tell you the reasons, so, you'll just have to wait and see for your self"

"oh, okay. OH WAIT!"

"Yes?"

"Where do we have to.. you know? meet?"

"Oh, we already know where you live. You dont have to worry about a thing, just be ready this Monday morning, "

'Oh, Okay. Thank you so much by the way!"

"Your very welcome, have a nice day."

"I will!"

and I ended the call just like that. 

wait.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DID SHE JUST SAY 'MORNING?!'