Chapter 9- Denise

Angel Ally

Were still at the hotel and I'm feeling bored staying here. I want to do the next plan already, I dont want to wait, I want to get back on heaven.

                    " Guys, can we proceed to the next plan?" I asked because I can't wait anymore longer.

                    " Later, in afternoon I'm going in the school and..." Toby cut off because someone called in the phone.

                    " Hello?" He greeted." Hi master, were fine, dont worry were just planning about the next plans."

                    " Really, you send on earth from heaven to help us?'" I winder who he is. " He's an adult?" " He'll be the one to tell us what are we going to do." " we'll meet him at the lobby." Toby said on the phone. " Bye". Then he dropped the phone.

                    " There someone waiting for us on the lobby downstairs." Toby told us.

                    " Who?" We asked.

                   " Nicole." He answered. I can't believe it's Nicole. I cant believe it, she's here???

                   " WHAT!!!" We all shouted. " SHE'S HERE!!!!" We all shouted in a shocked voice.

                   " Yeah, were lucky she's in here, she's going to be the one who will show us the way and who will tell us what, when,where, and why except for how. It's up to us how are we going to do it." Toby said. He's really smart.

                  We all go down to see Nicole. We saw Nicole sitting on a chair while reading a newspaper.

                    " Hi guys, remember me?" She asked smiling.

                    " Of course." We said.

                   " That's good." Nicole said. 

                   " What are we going to talk about?" I asked.

                    " You're quite excited, Denise, aren't you?" Nicole asked in a teasing voice.

                    " Not really, but I just want to know what's the next step." I answered.

                    "Let's talk about it in your room." Nicole ordered. We all went in our room and let Nicole go inside.

                    " Let's sit." Nicole said. How long is she going to tell us what to do?

                   " I dont think I need to tell you. You know what the next step is already anyways." Nicole said. Why did she still come here if she knows that we know the next plan is.

                   " I will be the one who'll enroll you in the school since I look like an adult." Nicole said.

                   " Okaay." Maria said. 

                   " That's great then." I cheered.

                   " I know right?" Abigail agreed.

                   " Are you ready?" Nicole asked.

                  " Always." We answered.

                   " Ok then, let's go." Nicole said.

We went in a Catholic school and we saw several humans like us. They are all cheerful.

                    " Come inside." Nicole said while opening the door for us.

                     " Thank you." We said.

                   " No problem." Nicole replied back. We all went inside and Nicole Leads the way in the office. Nicole talked to the girl for like 20 minutes.

                   " Guys, you are now accepted as students of this school. I even included you in a band It's your own band named "Angel Ally". Nicole said. " Good luck". She added. " Dont get into any troubles." She added again.