Chapter12-Maria

Angel Ally

We went to school now and guess what? some of my friends are separated from me, I mean were separated by classes. Me, Claire,Michael,and,Toby are classmates but Denise and the other are in different rooms. I hate it. Michael is starting to act like he's cool or something again. I met some new students. They introduced themselves, Daphne, John, Chris, Anna, Tim, Lisa, Sally, Fred, Kim, Jimmy, Robert,Tom, Alice, Patrick,Mary, and Paul.They are all nice. 

                                                                             Meanwhile Claire is so quiet, she only talks when she have to. She only reads and pay attention, that's all. Claire is also intelligent sometimes she gets perfect in Math sometimes she gets 99, 90, 84, 85, 97,96,94,98,and 80 as well as Toby,Toby is really smart and Michael. They get excellent sometimes. I'm so jealous of them, all I do is sleep.

                                                       Later, Mr.Kiryuu-kun, our half Japanese teacher who is our Science teacher asked us one by one. Claire answered first and she got it right so Mr.Kiryuu asked her lots of questions just to make sure she could get wrong, but nope, she's really smart among the girls and while among the boys it's Toby and Michael. It's my turn next but I got the wrong answer. I hate it, I'm so embarrassed infront of everyone.

                                                    After 10 minutes, the next teacher came her name is Ms.Cross.She is our Reading teacher. She asked us one by one to explain the book that we read. everyone haven't even started yet except for Claire so only Claire got the right answer. She explained the whole book and then asked the teacher if she's going to tell the whole story about the story she read but Ms. Cross said no need.

                                                 After class we went in the music room. Me, Claire,Abigail,Camile, Denise, Toby, and Michael.

    Abigail sang as well as Camile, Denise, and Claire except for me. I dont feel singing. I want to play piano.

                 Abigail's really great in singing, she has an angel voice when she sings, as well as Camile. Abigail's also playing guitar as well as Claire and Denise and Toby. Michael plays the drums. We practiced the song that we made" Friendship".

                        I'm so happy with that song so much. I'm really jealous of Abigail's voice so much, I wish I'm like her. 

After our practice I went in the washroom. Meanwhile, Claire, Denise, Abigail,and Camile went together outside to talk. After I walked out of the washroom everyone was gone. THEY LEFT ME!!!!! I'm always afraid when Im alone.