Chapter16- Michael

Angel Ally

Were here at the forest but we didn't find the pure water yet. Toby was actually leading the way and while me and Maria follow him. I wish the three are doing good.

                                               " Are we there yet?" I asked.

                                               " Almost." Maria answered. After 10 minutes had passed.

                                               " Are we..." Maria cut me off

                                               " Not yet." Maria answered

                                               " There, it's over there, come on guys." Toby said at once. We found the labyrinth but before we head inside we were blocked by some evil rangers. We transformed into angels again. I froze the monster and then Maria strikes them all. Toby shoots them with fireballs. When we were about to be hit by a big monster I shielded Maria, Toby, including myself of course.

                                              " You can't get the pure water. I'll destroy it" The monster said.

                                             " Yo, please dont." I said. I tried to trick him by making friends to him and patting his back. It works!!! I just keep on doing that. Toby and Maria went inside the Labyrinth

                                             " You know what man, I have a friend that looks like you, she's so strong and she's brave and she hits me a lot when she gets annoyed by me." I said.

                                             " Oh really? I also have a friend that looks like you but not the same attitude. You're so funny man." He said.

                                             " From now on were best enemies." Oops!

                                             " What did you say?!?!?!?!" The monster asked in a mad way.

                                              " I said from now on, were best friends." I corrected. 

                                             " Tell me what you do in your place?" I asked.

                                             " We dont do anything." He said.

                                             " Are there hot ladies." I whispered

                                              " Nope" . He answered.

                                             " As I thought, your place is boring." I said.

                                             " What did you say?!?!?!?!?!" He asked again getting annoyed.

                                             " I said your place is cool." I lied. I wonder how Maria and Toby are doing now but after a minute has passed they all went out with the PURE WATER!!!! I can't believe it. After they got the pure water I froze the monster and Maria strikes him and kicks him away. We went back in the city and still Aby, Camile, and Denise are defeating her. 

                                            " You're back." Denise shouted.

                                            " Get her." Toby shouted.

                                            " How?" Maria asked

                                          " Michael!." He shouted to me.

                                           "Got it!!" I froze Claire and we let her drink the pure water. The monster inside her came out . Claire was back to normal however she's a little weak because her energy was absorbed by the monster inside her. After we defeat the monster, her energy will go back, Toby said.

                             We combined our powers and beat the monster up altogether. Claire collapsed again but her energy went back inside her. Probably she's tired. I'm glad we saved her and defeated the monster. 

                                           We went home and put Claire on the bed. After 1 hour has passed she woke up and got up to bed

                        She cried but I dont know why. I saw her so she made herself invisible. I cant see her now.

                                         " Claire, why are you crying?' I asked

                                         " Dont mind me, get to sleep." she said

                                         " No, really what's your problem?" I asked. Everyone woke up too and they're looking for Claire. I said she was crying and so she made herself invisible.

                                        " Claire, why are you crying." Camile asked.

                                        " Dont mind me." She said again.

                                         " Tell us." Abigail said.

                                        " Im sorry guys. Im sorry if I almost killed you." She finally answered.

                                        " We all know it's not your fault". Denise said trying to make her not cry.

                                        " But still, the monster inside me was strong and I cant beat him up even when I try and try." She explained.

                                        " It's ok." Toby said. Claire stopped being invisible and hugged all of us while she was crying.

                                        " Our enemies are becoming harder and harder as time pass by." Toby said.

                                         " Maybe Evil Poseidon will soon be our enemy someday. Abigail thought.

                                        " I know right." Camile said. 

                                        " I need a food. Im hungry." I said as I changed the subject.

                                        " Michael!!!" Maria said but this time Im not afraid anymore.

                                       " Maria, you can't scare me anymore. You're weak and small and you can only scare me unless you bite me in the neck." I said. She chased me again but I wasn't scared of her.