Chapter10-Maria

Angel Ally

When we got home I went inside the washroom and got pissed off because of a person who keeps on reading my mind like a stalker. That person's name is Toby, TOBY WI-NAR-TO!!!! I hate him so much Im going to bite him and hurt him. He pisses me off sometimes. Is my thoughts that interesting to him???? Gosh!!!! I dont know why he loves reading my mind so much, I mean why me? I hate him so much, I'm going to hurt him right away when I stepped out of this washroom. I love seeing him being hurt by me because he shouts like a gay or a girl and that interests me all the times. You may think he's some guy but when it comes to me, he's so afraid like I'm a big monster or something that's going to kill him. HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! I'm going to hurt him and knock him down instead.(CRACKING KNUCKLES).

                                      When I stepped outside, Toby was gone. Where the hell did he go. Later, I heard someone shaking under the blanket. I pulled the blanket off and it was Toby who was hiding in there.

                                                    " I know what you're thinking Maria, Dont kill me or hurt me. Im not prepared to die yet. AAAAAAH!!!!' Toby cried and screamed. I laughed and laughed.

                                                    " if you dont want me to hurt you then stop reading my mind." I insisted while laughing.

                                                    " Can't do that!!! BEEH!!!" He laughed. I cant believe it, he was totally joking around while he was sticking his tongue out. It really pisses me off.

                                                    " What!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" I shouted then chase him but he was making fun of me like I was playing tag or something.

                                                    " Catch me Maria, there's no way I'm going to stop reading your mind. HAHAHAHA!!!! BEEEH!!!" Toby teased. I really hate him and so is Micahel Nuuga!!!! They're so annoying and they're really getting on my nerves. 

                                                   " Toby, come here I'm going to electrify you with my lightning powers. ( Thugshhhhh!!! Lightning)

I strike Toby in the bum and still he keeps on running away from me.

                                   " Catch me if you can MAria!!!! Aww! Catch me!!! aww!!!, Catch me Aww!!!" He said several times while making fun of me. Meanwhile Michael Nuuga is cheering for Toby.

                                   " Go Toby, Go Toby!!!" Michael cheered and that pisses me off so I decided to electrify him with my lightning bolt. His hair standed out and he was all burned so he collpased.

                                                           The other girls are really quiet. They were reading and studying. Meanwhile Michael's watching us like we were in a movie or something. Geez Im so tired of chasing Toby. I give up for now but someday I will catch him. I'm assuring myself!!!!

                                                     " Maria gave up, Maria gave up!!!" Toby sang while teasing me. Damn it, he's really getting into my nerves. Besides Im tired and I need to store some energy so I just sleep. I love sleeping all day all night. This is really a bad day for me. Toby is really an annoying person but he's still my friend and he always makes me laugh when Im sad or bored. I hope everything will be okay in the next days.