Chapter13-Abigail

Angel Ally

I love our practice a while ago, it's so sick!!!! I want to do it again and again. Sometimes I'm a little offended with my voice cause whenever I sing sometimes, I fail. Some said that when I sing there's an earthquake coming but my friends said it sounds like an angel. I dont know which one is true. I called Claire, Camile, and, Denise to hangout with me after school's over. They said ok. 

                      After school we went in the mall. We explored a lots of things but we dont know what it's called.

Camile seems to be blushing after she saw a handsome guy walking near her. She was fluttered and stuttering that we cant talk to her so we we carried her even though it's embarrassing. We used to do this in heaven whenever Camile saw some handsome guy. 

                                Meanwhile, while Denise was singing the song " Perfect Two" she accidentally tripped for not watching her steps. Were all not used to this life. In heaven you could sing everywhere, there's no school, you could use your powers, you could fly freely, but here, no you cant, people will be surprise if you do those. People will think that were weird.

                                   We went in the theater and watched a scary movie. I dont know it was a scary one. We all screamed and jumped out of our seats when Jason appeared in the movie. He was the killer in the movie and he kills teenager. People got mad at us when we screamed that's why we weren't able to watch the whole movie. I hate this life so much. I want to go to heaven already. After we went in the mall we went home but before we went home, some evil rangers blocked our way. We transformed into angels again.

                                 " Voice power-up!!!" I shouted.

                                 " Ice!!!" Claire shouted.

                                 " Air and water combine!!!!" Camile shouted. While Denise lifted them all up by using her powers control.

                We all defeated them but after that some stronger and bigger monsters appeared in our way.

                                   " Give it up, Angel Ally!!!" They said while smiling. We wont let that happen.

                                   " No way!!!"I shouted. I used my voice to defeat them but it's no use. Camile used her air and water power but its also no use as well as Denise and Claire, instead our power defeat them it came back to us so we lost. We were beaten up by these monsters. They're so strong. We've gotta find a way to beat them up. It's no use of calling Maria and Toby right now because   were in the middle of the fight and they will lose anyway.

                                      " I'll finish you all and give all the energy to Master Poseidon." The monster said." Get ready!!!" He lift his sword up but before he hits us Michael came and shouted shield. 

                                       " SHIELD". Michael shouted. He transformed into a shield angel and then he puts a shield into us before the monster could kill us and then Michael also used his time power. He froze the monster and told us to beat him up while he's frozen.

                                       " NOW!!!" He shouted and we all break the monster apart. I cant believe we defeated the monster and I cant believe Michael was able to transform himself and used his powers. We did it. After the fight, Maria and Toby came and asked us if we were okay. 

                                       " Are you okay guys?" Maria asked worriedly like she's some mother.

                                      " Were totally okay. If it wasn't for Michael we'll be dead already." Camile answered.

                                      " Why didn't you call for us?" Toby asked.

                                      " It's too late and were in the middle of the fight." I said.

                                      " Thank you Micahel!!!" Claire said.

                                          " No problem. If it wasn't for Toby I would stay like this forever." Michael said.

                                       " Dont thank me but thank God or yourself because you're the one who did that transformation anyway." Toby said.

                                   " Thank you Michael!!!" We all shouted. He didn't answer anymore but he smiled like he used to. He teased Maria again.

                                      " Maria, now I could defeat you, you could not strike me anymore." Michael said.

                                   " Michael!!!" Maria said and then strike Michael but she didn't because Michael froze her using his time power.

                                 " I could read Maria's mind. She said that she'll kill you next time." Toby said.

                                   " I bet she will." Michael said.

        I love this day. Michael probably knew what faith was that's why he transformed or maybe he want to protect us cause were his friends.