Chapter 5-Denise

Angel Ally

I went in Claire's place but when I get there I saw Michael hanging on a hook. He was so weird. Oh i guess he's meditating

         " Denise!!! Get me out of here!!!" he said.

         " Sorry to interrupt you Michael but I think you're concentrating in the yoga thingy" I said.

         " No, I'm serious get me out of here....Plsss..." He asked seriously. Well I guess I dont have choice but to cut the rope tied on his foot and since I dont have scissors I used my powers. " Flower!!" I shouted. The rope was cut and he cheered and he left without even thanking me.

         " Claireee...you there???" I asked. She opened the door and she greeted me.

         " Oh, hi Denise,come inside...Feel home." She said warmly.

         " Thank you but I wont take too long ....I'm just here to remind of you of the trip on earth. It's coming soon. We need to prepare.

         " I know we have to tell everyone to get ready soon to go to earth" Claire said.

         "But we have to tell Michael not to tell anyone that were ... or else they will know our true identities." Claire said

         " I know that but Michael cant even keep it as secret  because whatever secret we tell him he makes it as a song" I said.

          " I know right." Claire said." But still we have to tell him anyways Maria is there to stop him if he fools around.

          " Oh, yeah." I  said. " Ok then bye". I said and waved my hands.

          " Bye". She said. 2 more days before we leave this place. I'm gonna miss all the stuffs around here like the Heaven's Gate club.