Chapter 7-Camile

Angel Ally

Master called us and he said we need to leave later. I'm really going to miss heaven and everything. I wish we could get back here. I dont feel like staying on earth for long. I'll miss master and the places in here so much. I dont know how long I lived in heaven and how I'd die. I dint want to know or remember some of those because it might be sorrowful. I'm kinda bored os I decided to go outside and fly for a while. I love flying around while using my power AIR. It helps me cool down a little bit. I also sing as I fly.

                             FLYING LIKE A BIRD ON THE SKY

                             FEELING THE BREEZE PASSING ON YOUR FACE

                             SINGING LIKE AN ANGEL AT NIGHT
                             HALLELUJAH

                              LALALALLALALALALAA HALLELUJAH

After I finished singing I went back at home and I slept for a while but before I sleep my phone rings and I answered it. It was....MASTER!!!

                              " MASTER!" I called.

                              " Tell the others to go now." Master said. " Now is the time for you to go to Earth." Master added.

                               " Yes...ok." I followed what he ordered me to do. I call the others and they said they were on their way.

Before I leave the house I prayed to Jesus for us to have a safe journey on Earth. 

                            As soon as we got there master used his powers to send us to another world. We all fell asleep so I cant really tell  what's happening. Im so sleepy. (YAWN).

                          After..... Im not sure....when we got there we all woke up.

                         " What? Where are we?" I asked.

                         " On earth, remeber?" Abigail answered.

                         " Oh yeah." I remembered now. 

                         " What are we going to do now?" I asked.

                         " I think we should eat first." Toby answered like he was really sure what he's doing.

                         " Wow, Toby I'm so impressed, it looks like you know what you're doing." Abigail said with a smile.

                         " I do know what I'm doing." Toby said getting annoyed a little bit. " Follow me guys." Toby said. While were walking a bunch of black people surrounded us and blocked our way. We tried to speak to them but we can't understand what they're saying but two words that I understand was" E-V-I-L P-O-S-E-I-D-O-N" . I get it, Evil Poseidon!!! He's the one who send them here to collect people's energy.

                         " They're Poseidon's rangers. They're the evil rangers!!!" I said.

                         " Let's attack!!!" Maria said and she ran off and shouted her power to trasform.

                         " Distortion and lightning". Maria shouted. Her hands changed into a sharp knife with a lightning bolt in it. She strike the first rangers and then the others too. We all helped her.

                         " Ice and Invisible". Claire shouted. she transformed into an ice angel.

                         " Earth and voice power up!!!" Abigail shouted. She transformed into an earth angel.

                         " Flower Power !!!!" Denise shouted. She transformed into a beautiful angel full flowers.

                         " Fire Blazer!!!" Toby shouted and he transformed into a cool fireangel. While Michael shouted nothing yet so I shouted first.

                          " Air !!!" I shouted. I transformed into an air angel. Michael still shouted nothing at all, he was standing up and watching us fight the evil rangers like he was watching a movie.

                          " Michael!!! Transform already!!!" Abigail and Denise said at once.

                          " Dont know how." He said.

                          " Geez,Michael I'm going to kill you." Maria said with a furious voice. We all defeated the evil rangers and we all jumped for joy.

                          " WOW, that was easy." Claire said.

                          " I know right." Toby agreed.

                          " What are we going to do next?" Denise asked.

                         " Let me see, let's eat." Toby said.

                        " Ok." Michael said. We all went in Mcdonalds and Toby ordered for 6 drinks and 6 burgers. We all finished it and Toby said we should find a hotel for a while. Afterwards Toby sensed that as we walked were getting nearer and nearer on the hotel. After 4 minutes we finally found it.

                        " At last!!!" Denise said.

                        "  Were there". I said.

                        " Let's go in." Toby said without hesitating.

                        "Ok". Abigail agreed. We all went inside and guess what....It's so amazing...It's so huge and everything were like heaven. I heard Toby talking to a guy.

                        " Can we get a room?" Toby asked.

                        " 3rd floor, 308" . The guy answered and gave him a key

                       " Thank you". Toby said. We all went inside our room and wow, it's so amazing. It was really huge. Suddenly Claire fell on the ground and started to yawn.

                        " Good night guys." She said while closing her eyes. We need to get her on the bed but she was heavy so we asked Toby and Michael to carry her on the floor and put her to bed. 

                                                                     After we they put her on bed we slept.