Chapter11-Toby

Angel Ally

I can't believe Maria totally gave up. She's really an interesting person to me. I'm lucky to be her friend. I love reading her thoughts because it interests me so much. Right now Im healing the wounds in my bum because of Maria's lightning bolts the striked me yesterday.

                      Later, I heard bunch of people crying for help. When I looked at the window I saw evil rangers surrounding them. Damn it, I need to call for the others and transform into an angel again. Time for some action.

                                           " Guys, Time for some action, evil rangers are attacking the city again. We need to go!!!" I said.

                                           " Ok!!!" Everyone said.

                                           " Let's go!!!"I ordered. We all transformed and then we went outside. First I used my fireball powers to kill them and then Denise used her Flowers to cut the ropes tied at the hands of the people, Camile used her power water, Claire used her Ice power, Maria used her distortion power plus lightning, Abigail used her voice power-up so we covered our ears, and while Michael used still nothing, when will he transform?!?!?!?!? Together we fight the evil rangers and defeated them again.HOORAY!!! We all cheered and jumped for joy again

                                         " All right!!! Those evil rangers have no match for us." Denise cheered.

                                         " I know right?" Claire agreed.

                                        " It's lots of fun!!!!" I said.

                                        " I know." Camile said.

                                        " Sorry guys." Michael apologized. " Im just screwed up,I always turn you down guys, I wish I just stayed in heaven. There's no reason for me to stay here anyway, I cant help you cause I dont have powers. I dont know how, I wish master just let me stayed instead.Sorry if i can help you!!!! Sorry if I cause trouble a lot!!!! Sorry!!!" Michael apologized.  He ran away.

                                        " Mi..." I called but its too late because he ran away.

                                       " Michael,I'm so sorry too, I thought you were a person who totally always joke around but he always makes us laugh if were sad. Were also at fault, not only him." Maria apologized in her thoughts.

                                       " Let's go find Michael." I said. We split up and find Michael. We searched everywhere but still there's no sign of him. I'm so worried about him.

                        Later, I heard someone crying at the back of the garbage can, I take a peek and it was Michael.

                                     " Mic...thank goodness you're okay, were looking for you, where have you been?" I asked as I got worried.

                                      " None of your business. Leave me alone!!!" Michael ordered. Michael is really serious.

                                      " Michael we need to go. You know what, some people say that too, they think that they're not helping but they are. Michael you are a true friend, you're always there for us, you always make us laugh whenever were sad. Michael remember what master said? We must have faith inside our hearts always." I explained.

                                     " But how???" Michael cried.

                                    " Look inside your heart or pray to God." I answered." Dont feel upset, Master should'nt have send you if you dont have heart or if you dont have faith inside. Michael thank you for being a good friend, there's no point in continuing this mission if you're not here. Sometimes you've got to look inside Michael. Think!!!"I said.

                                     " You're right Toby, Thank you for letting me realize that Im also important, I thought you dont like me anymore." Michael said.

                                     " No way!!! We like you even Maria. I read her thought again a while ago and she also apologized to you in her thoughts, she may think of you as a full joker outside but inside she look at you as a friend too, even us." I said and explained by my heart.

                                    " Thank you!!! I wont ever fail you again even master. He chose me as one of the savior in Earth, I need to do my responsibility as a savior!!!" He finally realized. I'm so glad he's back. I told everyone that Michael wad back and that he's okay.

                   I saw Maria and Michael shaking hands after, they said sorry to each other and we all hugged each other. Michael thanked me again.

                                  " Thanks dude!!" he said smiling.

                                  " No problem." I replied back.

                                  " Huhu, Maria, Im back dont you miss me?" Michael asked. Maria got annoyed again so she electrify Michael again.

                                 " MICHAEL!!!! I hate you!!!!I'll Kill you!!!!" Maria shouted with anger. I love this day.

                                    

                                       

                                         

                          .