Chapter18-Toby

Angel Ally

I can feel that it's coming nearer however it's blurry and I can't see it clearly. It's bugging my mind and as it bugs my mind it hurts too. I can see all of us defeating something big and..... it's hard to tell.....Ouch!!! It hurts. I fell in the floor and hit the ground. It so.....

                                                   " Toby!!!" A guy called. "Get up!!!, are you alright?" He asked. I can't see him clearly.All I see is a black person. I cant see him. I fell asleep after. I drifted as I dream. I saw all of us defeating a huge monster and it's so strong. Stronger than the monsters we tried to defeat. I was trying to beat him up but It didn't work and all of us are falling down. The place is so dark and the place is like ruined and all messed up. Suddenly, a monster appeared in front of me and told me...

                                                     " Prepare to die!!!" He said and then slashed me with his sword but I got up from bed before he do that. What was that all about, it was so horrifying and it creeps me out. It's so....

                                                 " Toby, are you alright?" They asked. This time I could see them clearly.

                                                 " Toby, answer me." Maria told me and lifted my head up.I look at her eyes and then decided to tell everyone about my dream. It was really terrible like were all going to die or suffer.

                                                 " I dreamed about something that is huge and terrible. It's kinda blurry at first. All I see is a place of ruins. I also see ourselves defeating a huge monster and..... all of a sudden..." I didn't continue for it was scary.

                                                 " It was just a dream Toby, dont worry." Denise said.

                                                 " No, it wasn't, it's more like a vision, a real one." I corrected. Everyone was staring at me with a scared faces too. 

                                                " When do you think this will happen?" Maria asked.

                                                " I'm not sure about it, but I can sense it's coming soon and it's not just an ordinary monster. It's really strong and one single mistake can kill all of us." I said.

                                               " Dont talk about it anymore. Claire said. " We need to get ready if that's the case." She added.I just nodded and agreed with her. Im so nervous about it.

                                              " Let's eat." Claire offered.

                                             " Okay." We all said except for me.

                                              " After this we'll go in the school to practice the whole day." Claire said.

                                             " I'll just play my guitar, I dont feel like eating anyway." I lied. I picked my guitar up and played a song, a rock song. When I played the guitar Claire started to sing and then Maria too.

                                                " I could feel it coming nearer, I could sense it with my powers, I'm so scared that this day will come but It doesn't matter anymore.

                                                I could feel it coming closer but it doesn't really matter, I'll stand up and fight cause..

                         ITS NEVER TOO LATE, ITS NEVER TOO LATE as long as you have faith inside you heart. ITS NEVER TOO LATE ITS NEVER TOO LATE if you know how to never give up inside. " She stopped with tears in her eyes.

                                                   " Why are you crying?' Camile asked.

                                                   " The song is sad." Claire answered. 

                                                   " It's a rock song!!" I corrected her.

                                                   " What do you care? Anyways it's a sad song because Im referring about us." She explained.

                                                   " Sorry." I apologized.

                                                   " It's ok." She said. 

                                                   " I'll go to the store." Claire said.

                                                   " No, let me..." I was cut off by Maria.

                                                   " Let her." Maria said.

                                                  " Let me, what if???" I cut myself off.

                                                  " Dont worry about me, I'll be fine, I'll come back and if there's going to be monster in my way I'll call you immediately." Claire promised.

                                                   " You better be." I said.

                                                   " I wont be too long, I'll just buy some foods." Claire said and then she left.

                              Im so nervous and I cant stop thinking about it. What if it... I dont want to think about it anymore. Sheesh...Why did I let her go by herself. Im so stupid.

                                                   " Im going." I said.

                                                   " What?" Camile asked.

                                                   " Stay!!!" Maria asked.

                                                   " No way, I cant let anyone of you get hurt, that's why I never let anyone go out alone. We suffered a lot and whenever you walk by yourself there's always monsters appearing in the way." I explained and left. I'll save everyone, not because it's my job but because they're my friends and they're all important to me. If anyone of them was gone I can't forgive myself ever.

                              I went in the groceries store and search for Claire. I saw everyone was running. I knew it. Claire was trying to beat the monster up by her strength. She used her aikido skills against the monsters instead of using her powers. She was pushed by the monster and before the monster killed her I used my power fire to burn him and distract him. The others followed too, Maria, Abigail, Camile,Denise, and Michael. We all defeated the monster together. I wonder why it was easy for us to defeat that monster. I wonder why?

                                                        " Thank you guys." Claire said.

                                                        " No problem." We said.

                                                        " I want to go home." Claire said.

           We went home and rest. When I go in the washroom I collapsed again and some blurry images are appearing in my mind again. It's the same as before but this time it's more clear. I saw my friends being beaten up by the huge monster. The monster was lifting them up and hurting them. I also saw myself being lifted up by the monster. Camile tried to use her water and air power but it was not strong enough to defeat the monster. Claire used her ice power and froze the monster but it didn't work either, instead, the monster stabbed her with the sharp ice in the stomach. Maria used her distortion power and lighting but she got electrified instead. Abigail used her voice power but it didn't work so the monster choked her and then Denise used her Flower power to make the monster numb but it didn't work too. Michael used his shield power but the monster was so strong that it destroyed his shield and last was me. I used my Firepower and made a huge fireball but the monster didn't get burn into pieces instead, it was me who got burned a little. Then all of a sudden the monster took his huge sword out and....

                                     " PREPARE TO DIE!!!!" The monster said. Michael woke me up and then I hugged him because I was really scared. I was...so .....scared...

                                      " What's the matter dude?" Michael asked.

                                      " I keep on seeing the vision, we..." I cut off because it brings me pain and sorrow.I felt my tears running down through my face. Maria wept my tears away.

                                     " It will be alright." Maria said.

                                     " I'm so scared, Im so.." Maria cut me off.

                                    " Shhh... Dont need to be, were all here." Maria said.

                                     " You dont need to cry because were here." Denise said.

                                   " What did you see in your dream?" Abigail asked curiously.

                                   " I saw all of us suffering through the hands of a huge monster." I answered while crying.

                                  " Then...? Camile asked.

                                   " Then the monster tries to kill us. Claire got stabbed, Abigail got chocked, Camile got weaker,Michael's shield got destroyed, Denise got numb, and I got burned." I answered and explained.

                                  " What?!?!?!?!" Claire shouted." That's impossible." Claire added. She didn't believe or can't believe it.

                                  " It's true." I said.

                                  " So are we going to die?" She asked.

                                 " Im not sure about it." I lied.

                                 " Liar!!! Why are you telling all of this?She asked.

                                 " Because I dont wanna lie." I answered.

                                 " Yeah right and if were all going to die, I'll die first." Claire said.

                                  " Dont say such thins." I said.

                                 " I want to go home." Claire insisted.

                                 " All of us do." I corrected. After 10 minutes someone called us.

                                 " Hi." I greeted.

                                 " Hi." a girl said." Can you come here at school. We need you to practice for the band.". She said.

                                 " Okay." I said." We'll come right away." I said.

                                 " Thank you." She said.

                                  " No problem." I answered back and then I dropped the line.

                                  " Who's that? Abigail asked.

                                  " School principal." I lied.

                                  " Why?"Maria asked.

                                  " Were going to school and practice so bring your instruments guys." I told them. I'm not really in the mood. The show will in the day after tomorrow.

                                  We went in the school and then we practiced immediately. I'm not really in the mood. I just keep on playing.

                          Everyone wasn't in the mood and they were thinking the same thing that I'm thinking especially Maria and Claire.

                  Abigail sang while playing the acoustic guitar, Maria played the piano, Michael played the drums, Denise played the acoustic guitar, Claire played the electric guitar while singing too and Camile just sing and me I play electric guitar.

                                We left the school after we practiced. Before we went home we were blocked by evil rangers.

                                   " Were not here to fight, we just came here to tell you about the day when you will fight master poseidon. Be ready!!!!" They said and then they were gone.

                                   " Could it be Poseidon?" Claire asked." Could he be the one in your dream?" She added.

                                   " I dont know."I said.

                                   " Ive got a feeling." Denise said.

                                   " Let's go home." I said. We went home safely this time. I slept and lied on the bed.