Chapter8-Claire

Angel Ally

It's 7:00 in the morning when I woke up so I decided to wake Abigail up because I'm sort of hungry already. They wont wake up, what should I do? I know!!! I'll get some food outside but first I need to be invisible so no one could see me.

                                   " Invisible!!!" I whispered. I opened the door slowly and I went outside. I went through the other rooms and I entered it without knocking. I saw a girl sleeping soundly on the bed. SNORE!!! I saw a fridge in the corner of the wall and I opened it slowly. I love what's inside there...there is a Fried chicken and a glass of apple juice. I get those foods and went back to our room but before I go out she woke up.

                                           " Who's in there?" She asked. Oh my gosh!!! did she know??? I want to get out!! help me guys!!! 

                                           " Who's in there?" She repeated again. I dont want this anymore. How can I get out of this room? Guys where the hell are you? Help me? I think I'm in trouble. I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes she got up on bed and turn on the lights. It's a good thing I'm invisible. 

                                        She carried the long stick up and then act like she was going to hit someone like me. Oh know she wasn't going to hit but the chicken.... she thought it's the chicken and the glass of apple juice. She thought it was a ghost. DONT HIT ME!!!

                                          " You chicken!!!" She screamed and then hit it but I dropped it because I was afraid then afterwards she dropped the stick and started to scream loud.

                                          " GHOST!!! GHOST!!!! HELP ME!!!!" She screamed for help. What was I going to do now? Later someone knocked on her door and she opened it. When she opened it, I saw the guy who was talking to Toby last night about the room and I saw my friends too. I'm glad they came so I ran to them and hug them all.

                                         " What's the problem miss?" The guy asked.

                                         " There's a ghost inside my room, it was trying to steal the chicken?" The girl answered.

                                         " Miss, there's no one in your house you know, maybe you're just dreaming? Dont be such a chicken miss." The guy said.

                                         " But it's true there was a ghost a while ago." She cried feeling so scared.

                                         " Miss there's no ghost in this hotel, we let father blessed this hotel before we opened this hotel for people." The guy explained.

                                         " I'm still scared." The girl said. Later, my friends talked to me when we got in our room.

                                        " What were you doing?" Toby asked, disappointed because of me.

                                        " Well I'm so hungry so I went to search for some food." I answered back.

                                        " You should have told us." Camile said, also disappointed to me.

                                       " I was waking you up but you wont wake up. I was really starving!!!" I said, getting mad at them for gettine mad at me.

                                      " They can't find out were angels or else....." Denise cut off.

                                      " I know, I'm sorry." I apologized.

                                      " It's ok, I'll go get some food just wait for me and no one is going to get out of this room but only me." Toby ordered.

                                      " Sorry." I apologized and then went back to bed and covered myself with a blanket. for being embarrassed.

                                      " It's fine." Toby said. Then they pull the blanket off of me.

                                      " Hey, it's ok." Camile said as well as Abigail and Denise.

                                      " Good job Claire!!!" Michael cheered.

                                      " Michael!!!" Maria warned by using her mad expressions to him.

                                      " Oh sorry Claire." Michael apologized. Toby went out, I did'nt know where he go but he just went out.

                                      " We need to plan in what are we going to do next, we dont want to stay like this forever, we should do something." Maria said.

                                      " Like what?" I asked.

                                     " Enroll in a school so that we could learn." Maria answered.

                                    " We dont need that already, were smart enough." Denise said.

                                    " We need so that people would notice were kind and were studying, if we dont, they're going to think of us as a children who are genius yet poor. It's going to be obvious that were a different kind of humans." Maria explained.

                                    " You're right." Abigail said. I nodded and everyone too.

After 14 minutes, Toby went back and he brought some hot chocolate and pasta. I love those kind of food, my favorite. We all ate and then we told him about our next plan but he said he knows what were thinking so he doesn't need to know. Of course he doesn't need to know about it because he's smart enough to know everything and what were thinking.