Chapter15-Denise

Angel Ally

After we went in the park, we went home but before we went home some huge monster attacked us again. This time were together again fighting but it was so strong and fast, not even Michael could make it stop by his time power so we shouted our powers again.

We used all our powers to defeat the monster but it's no use. Michael used his time power and stopped the monster. The monster stopped but for a few minutes another monster came and unfroze the frozen monster. Claire got so mad that she attacked without thinking. She's actually a temperamental girl sometimes. She used her ice power and invisible power but it was no use. She was injured and wounded by the monsters attacked but still she stood up and continued to fight.

                                                                        " Guys, are you just going to stand there or help me here?"She asked.

                                                                        " Of course." We said. We helped her. Claire made us all invisible and Michael used his time power again to freeze the monsters. He did it, I hope this time we beat them and no more monster would come again. After he froze the monster, Maria used her Distortion and lightning power against the monsters and Toby used his Fire power. Together, we defeated the monster. We all jumped for joy except for Claire.She collapsed in the ground because of her injuries. Toby and Michael carried her up and bring her in the hospital. I hope Claire's alright. We send her in the emergency room.                                   After an hour has passed the doctor came out of the emergency room and talked to us.

                                                          " She's fine but probably she needs to stay here for now and then you can take her tomorrow. She's sort of suffering with her injuries but it would get well soon, dont worry." He said.

                                                          :" Thank you so much." I said.

                                                          " No problem, maam." He said.

                                                           " By the way where's her parent?" He asked. We all got shocked and we didn't know what to answer. Suddenly,Nicole appeared and said that she's her mom and were all siblings.

                                                        " Oh, okay." He finally said and then he went back to the emergency room.

                           After 10 minutes we went in her room and visit her. We greeted her first .

                                                        " Hi, Claire." We said.

                                                        " H-i guys." She said while she was lying down in bed and feeling pain.

                                                        " You ok?" I asked.

                                                        " Yeah, kinda." She answered.

                                                        " Get well." Abigail said smiling.

                                                        " Always pray to God." Camile said.

                                                        " Why did you attack without even thinking?" Maria asked.

                                                        " I'm so mad and I'm not use of losing to others and seeing each other suffer." She answered

                                                        " You must not do that next time." Maria said.

                                                        " Aww!!! My leg hurts, I cant move." Claire said.

                                                       " Careful." Michael said.

                                                       " Awww-aaaaaaaaaa" She screamed. As she screamed her face turns red and horrible like she's going to turn into a monster.

                                                      " I'll call the doctor." Toby said.

                                                      " No, dont!!!" Claire disagreed.

                                                      " But..." I was cut off by Claire.

                                                      " I saw something in my dream that....." Claire didnt continued anymore because she's in pain.

                                                      " She'll turn into evil. Something's stuck inside her body. It's a crystal that the monster used to take the people's energy. We must stop it by.." Toby cut off.

                                                      " By what?" Camile asked.

                                                      " By..." Toby didn't continue because he's not sure of it. Nicole entered the room and continued the rest of the words that Toby should say.

                                                     " It's by the pure water, you'll find it in the forest and it's hidden inside of a labyrinth." Nicole explained.

                                                     " Aaaaaaaaaaaaa." Claire screamed. Her eyes were turning red like she was possessed. She's so scary and horrible. She jumped off of the bed and then break the window pane and went outside.

                                                     " Where are you going, come back." I said.

                                                     " I'm not Claire, I'm one of the alliance of evil poseidon." She corrected. She was possessed by the monster.

                                                    " It's the possession monster, it will absorb her energy inside. She got to fight the monster inside her." Toby explained.

                                                    " Claire fight it!!!" Maria shouted

                                                    " She's never coming back." She said and then she left.

                                                    " No!!!" I shouted but she was gone already.

                                                    " You and Abigail and Camile will stay here and Maria and Michael  will come with me to find the pure water" Toby said.

                                                   " Are you serious?" Aby asked.

                                                  " We should split up. You two must stop her at once while we find the pure water." Toby said.

                                                  "  Okay then." I said.

                                                  " There's not much time left, we must save her." Michael said. He's really serious this time. We all did what he asked us to do. We tried to stop Claire but the monster inside her is so strong. We need to stick together. I wonder what Toby, Michael, and Maria's doing now?