Chapter 1 : I think I Lo... Miss You

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

(A/N = you may want to listen to this songs while reading this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbESdhYw95E)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~MBLAQ's Practice Room~

LeeJoon = Black

Seungho = Blue

G.O = Purple

Thunder = Green

Mir = Choco

Rain = Grey

Seungho’s Pov

It has been 3 days now, since Joon returned. Although he already said that he forgives me and had never thought about it anymore, I still felt guilty toward him and can’t even look at his eyes. I said so much hurtful things to him last time, at Hyorim apartment, I really though he shoot her, but his not. Soon after he leave the apartment, Hyorim suddenly awake, There’s no blood on her, nothing, I guess the gun have no bullets at all. Since then, I blame myself for his missing.

We still didn’t know where he went to for the past 2 months that he was missing. He never told us, we don’t want to force him either, afraid that he might run again. We’re practicing for our comeback stage now. To our surprise, Joon have shown us his outstanding performance. Not even that he memorise the steps perfectly, but also improve a lot for his vocals. I guess he might take my place soon, his vocals is even greater than mine. I wonder did he practice somewhere when he was missing last time?

 

Oh baby stay with me naegyeoteman isseo jwo
niga naejeonbuyeotdan mallya(aaaaaaaa) Stay in my heart
Oh baby stay together naman ireoke
neoman barabogo inneungeonji(iiiiiiii) Stay in my heart

 

“Excellent!! DaeBak!! Hohoho.. Now I can rest and celebrate New Year happily. Anyway, Joon ah *walk towards him* … *wide smiles* … I don’t know where the hell did you go for the past 2 months that you’re missing, but I guess, thanks to that, your vocals and performance improve drastically! Seriously DaeBak!! Glad you comeback on time *smiles*”

“*smiles* Kamsahamnida Sungseon-im”

“Aish~ this is the only problem, since you returned, you keep on calling me ‘sungseon-im’ , I’m not that old for that. Just call me hyung like usual. It’s creepy when you called me that. Aish~ *walk away to leave the room*”

“Arassoyo… hyung *smiles*”                                 

“Joonnie!!! Let go somewhere!! Tonight is New Year’s Eve, let’s all celebrate!!”

“*hit Mir’s head* Where is your ‘hyung’?? I’ve said so many times to call me hyung right? *hit again* PABO!”

“Arasso!! HYUNG~~”

“You did a great job for today as well, suddenly I feel challenged with your vocal improvement *smiles*”

"Kamsahamnida hyung *smiles*"

“Ah~ I wonder when I will get to sing other than rap part… *pout*”

“Don’t worry mir, I’m gonna give all the rap part to you soon *wide smiles*”

*laugh* (everyone)

“Don’t be full of yourself! Your vocals are not that great compared to Goon hyung and Joon hyung!... Ops! *innocent smiles* eheh… Mianhne hyung, your vocals are great too! *smiles*”

Mir apologizes to me. I don’t feel anything though, it’s true Joon’s vocal is better than mine now.  

“*hits Mir’s head* PABO! I know you don’t mean it. *laugh* I don’t mine actually, it’s true Joon has surpassing me now. I’m glad for him *smiles*”

I put my hand on Joon’s shoulder and smiles at him. But still can’t look straight in his eyes.

“Why is everyone hitting me today? *pout*”

“Coz you’re such a PABO! Now just let’s go and celebrate New Year! *drag Mir’s neck with his hand*”

“Yeah!! New Year!!”

“Who’s gonna pay for it?”

“As usual… Seungho hyung will *wide smiles*”

“What?? Arghh~~ Arasso~~ *pout*”

“Poor hyung, I wonder when will Joon hyung gonna buy us meal… *sigh*”

“I guess that’ll never happens *smiles*”

*laugh* (union)

Everyone is having such a great fun with Joon has returned. I don’t mind paying for the meal actually. It’s nothing compared to what I’ve done to him before. I hope he will get a new love for this New Year, then only I can feel at ease.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N = you may want to listen to this song  >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJsBB_JHOEQ)

(And here is the Lyrics translation >> http://www.gokpop.com/album/blaq-style/tonight::4236.html)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Bosingak Belfry Restaurant, Jongno, Seoul~

LeeJoon’s Pov

Tonight is the New Year’s Eve. I wonder with whom she’ll celebrate it. Aish~ Why am I keep thinking about her!! *sigh* …but I still don’t know her name. 2 months staying with her, and not even once I feel like asking her name.. Aish~~ *sigh*

“Hyung!! What are you thinking of? You’re like in your own world *pout*”

“Neh? Ah~ Anhde… Wae? Did you say something?”

“We’ve been asking you for centuries!! Mare!! Your order!! What do you want to eat?”

“Oh… *laugh* coz tonight we celebrate New Year… so… *light laugh* a bowl of ggakdugi (chopped radish kimchi),makguksu (noodles with chicken soup), kkotge-tang (blue crab stew) plus a plate of pajeon (pancake with welsh onion). That’s all, thanks *smiles*”

“Do you even have space for that much?”

“Of course… besides, Seungho hyung treats right? I can’t miss this chance. It doesn’t come that often *smiles*”

“This is the last time I treat you for meal *cold looks*”

“… Joon ah~ what’s wrong?”

“What? *laugh*…Is it that weird that I eat a lot tonight?”

“*stare*… It’s not that. You often space out since you back. And… sometimes I feel like you’re forcing to smiles *sigh*”

*silent*

Everyone is staring at me right now, waiting for my answer. What am I gonna says to them. That I think I missed her? They don’t even know about her or even about where I am staying for the past 2 months. I can see Seungho hyung looking at the floor, he must think that I’m like this because of Hyorim. It’s not! But how should I says about this to them? Arghh!!

“Aish~~ hyung~~ You ruin the atmosphere! Just let it be.. Urii (our) Joonnie must feel tired or something, nonetheless, he shows his best during practice right? *laugh*”

"*hits Mir's head* I've said to never call me that!"

"Aaaa!! it hurts!! Arasso~~ HYUNG~~~~ *pout*"

Ah~ For the first time I’m so thankful with Mir. He saves me this time. Gomawo.. dongsaeng ah~

“Yes. We shouldn’t feel tense tonight. Cheers!! For Happy New Year & success of MBLAQ!!”

“For Happy New Year & MBLAQ!!” (everyone)

*sigh* Happy New Year, my crazy stalker *smiles*…

“Cheondoong ah~ call your noona to join us.. palli!! The fireworks will start soon!!”

“Ah~ Arasso.. ermmm… hyung… can you call Bi hyung to come as well?”

“Are you still wants to pair them up?”

“*light laugh* Bi hyung is the best brother in-laws that I can think of *smiles*”

“Aish~ Arasso..*dialling*”

“Jamkkan-man (wait), am I going to pay for her as well? And Bi hyung too? Aish~ do you think I’m some kind of billionaire or what?”

“Ah~ Anii (No), I’m paying for my noona and Bi hyung *smiles*”

“Cheondong palli!! It’s gonna start about half an hour from now!”

“*smiles* why don’t you call EunAh as well? *evil smiles*”

“Ah~ Anhde~~ my noona will only ruin our celebration. And Bi hyung is coming as well, so it’s better if my noona doesn’t come, she will ruin Cheondoong plan.”

*laugh* (everyone)

I’m glad that they accepted me back. I don’t know what I’m gonna do if they hate me and find a replacement for my place. *sigh* But there’s something missing in me. I can’t stop thinking of her. Sometimes I look around when I’m walking, hope to see her, staking me.. *light laugh* Maybe I should just pay a visit at her apartment later. She must be lonely celebrating New Year by herself… Is she? Argh!! And I’m gonna make sure to ask for her name as well. 

 

To Be Continue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N = Hello my readers!! Thanks for subscribing this story. I hope everyone satisfied with my first chapter ;) Don't worry, i'll be portraying Byul soon.. everyone must feel very anxious to know what happens to her right? before that, i'm gonna introduce you to a very interesting character in the next chapter. thanks for reading ;)