Chapter 13: The Lost Memories... Plan A

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~Jamshil, Seoul (1 weeks later)~

 

LeeJoon’s Pov

Since it been a week already, Byul finally got discharged from the ward and thank god I manage to find a house in time. So here we’re now, standing in front of my own house… our house. It’s not that big but… comfortable I can say. I hope she’ll like it. If this is Byul who is crazy for me, I’m sure she’ll like it and she must be really touch about this but… since she already forgot who she was, I’m kind of worried whether she like staying here or not.

“Are we just going to stand here or do you plan to open and let us in?”

I don’t even notice that we’re just standing in front of the house until she said so. I guess I’m worrying too much *open the gate*.

 

“Did you plant all this?”

“Nope, that must be the previous owner’s work. I just brought this house last few days remember?”

“Oh Yeah~ guys like you wouldn’t bother to plant or manage garden like this…*smirk*”

This girl… She really did turn into 360 degree since she lost her memories. With her arrogant and cruel words… *sigh* I’m not sure myself until when I can coop with this. It’s hard to not fight with her… *sigh*I hope everything will turn out as I planned it to be.

“Ah~~ baegopa *rubbing his tummy* Because of the tight schedule and I even have to run back and forth to the hospital I don’t even have proper meal for the past week... Byul-ah~~ cook for me please~~ *puppy eyes*”

“Bwoh?? Micheosso?? I don’t even know how to cook!! Just buy something from outside.”

“You know!! You always cook for me before… Jebal byul-ah~~ Arghh… I got a stomach aid… Nan neomu baegopa~~ Jebal~~”

“Neomu appa(really hurts)??*worried* Aish~~ We don’t even have any ingredient.”

“Here *hand her a full grocery bag* I’ve bought that on my way to pick you up…. I want to eat bulgogi (barbecued beef) please~~*puppy eyes*”

“*realize* Are you trying to fools me??You plan this did you?? *cold stare*”

“Anii!! I just bought that to fill in our fridge *innocent*”

After giving me another cold stare… she snatch the grocery bag and straight away went to the kitchen. *smiles* this is just the beginning… I hope my plan will work out and she’ll get to remember me back… Ah~~ *excited* Now I just need to rest and wait for the bulgogi… I love her bulgogi and all the side dish!! It’s been a long time since she cooks for me like this… It brings back memories~~ *smiles*

Byul’s Pov

 

I doubt I even went to kitchen before. He must be lying about me used to cooks for him before. I don’t even know how to use the kitchen stove!! There’re so many knobs and it confusing me*pout*… *sigh* Nado baegopa… I think I just need to try it out… Barbecued beef is not that hard to cook right?? I just need to cut it into small pieces and heat it on pan kurreocchi??

~20 minutes later~

Ajumma = Dark Maroon

Fireman = Grass colour 

Ajumma’s Pov

 

I was preparing my dishes ingredient when I saw a big cloud smokes comes out from the kitchen opposite to ours. The smokes were so thick and hardly can I see what’s happening inside the house. I hurriedly search for my phone and dialled #119 for emergency cases such as this. I hope the house would not be burned and no one’s inside.

*Nino 2x* (siren sounds)

“Ah! Here 2x… Palli!! Stop the fire!! I’m not sure if there is anyone inside or not. PALLI!!”

LeeJoon’s Pov

I was sleeping on the couch when suddenly I heard so much noise and shouts. When I open my eyes… All that I can see is just a thick smoke surrounds me. I thought it was just a dream so I continue to sleep. But it does feel so real coz I can hardly breathe on the couch. I realize that it was REAL when someone with dark blue and yellow stripes uniform shaking my body vigorously to wake me up…

“Pyeongnim (mr./sir)!! Wake up!! What are you doing inside here?? Your house is on fire!! Wake up!!”–Firefighter-

“*half awake* Neh??”

“Palli!! *forcefully pulling him*”–Firefighter-

~few minutes after~

“Thank god it only a minor fire cause by the kitchen stove so there is no serious damage except the kitchen. It’s all done now, after a few more minutes you both can go inside and clean up your stuff.” –Firefighter-

“Ah… Gomabseubnida (thank you)*bows* Mianhne… for causing problems to everyone.”

“Gwaenchanna… just be careful next time*smiles*”–Firefighter-

I can just keep on bowing to the group of Fireman and our neighbours. Yeah~ our neighbours… and we’re still new here!! Super new!! Arghh~~ Why did I ask her to cook?? *regret*

“Mianhneyo… I’ve told you I can’t cook*pout*”

I just ignore what she said to me and not even facing her. Aish~ I know she did say that… Even if her cooking memories have lost but I don’t even know her living memories also lost!! How can she not know how to use the kitchen stove and open all the knobs?? Thanks god there’re no explosion happens!! And the worst is… she left me inside and safe her own self?? If the Fireman didn’t wake me up I would have die because of the smokes… *sigh* I guess first plan was a failure…

“Yah!! I’ve apologized already… Are you going to forgive me or not??”

After giving her a cold stare I went straight away inside to clean up the mess. There’s no use to scold her either… she’ve lost her memories… all of it… including how to live on this earth*sarcasm*. *sigh*… whatever it is… she still my girl*smiles*.

Byul’s Pov

“Hey where are you going?? Am I forgiven or not?? Aish~~*sigh*”

He looks so angry… Will he kick me out from his house since I destroyed his kitchen?? Ah~~ Molla~~ I’ve warned him before… At least I tried (though I end up burning the house)… Aish~~ the smokes haven’t really stopped yet… he shouldn’t go inside… Is he doing it to show his anger towards me?? Aish~~ eottoke?? Will I have to sleep outside tonight??

 “Agassi (miss)… I’m your neighbours… the one that called #119 for you.”

“Ah… Ajumma… Kamsahamnida*bows*.”

“Neh~ Hmmm… I see… so a new married couple that bought this house… You should be more careful next time, and just let your husband settle his mind first… he must still be shock.”

“Ah~~ Neh… but ajumma, he is not my…”

“Next time you can ask me to teach you cook arasso?? Your kitchen is just opposite to mine.”

“Ah!! Chincha?? kamsahamnida ajumma!! *smiles brightly*”

Wah!! This ajumma is so nice!! Next time I just ask her to cook for us. She looks like a pro-household too… I guess I don’t have to sleep outside tonight. I just have to promise on doing great the next time *smiles brightly*

“Neh~~ cooking is a basic thing for married couple… If you mess-up again next time, your husband might get tired of you arasso Agassi??”

“Ah… neh~ but ajumma, he is not my…”

“Ok then, I’m going first… If anything just calls me ok… I’m glad to have such a young cute married couple as my new neighbours. It reminds me of my youth days*smiles*”

After cutting my words she just walks away to her house… Aish~~ this ajumma… I can’t even explain that we’re not a married couple. *sigh* Gwaenchanna… I tell her later when she’s going to cook for me… *brrrrrr* (empty stomach sounds) Ah~~ Baegopta~~ I’ve already destroyed the kitchen… what should we eat now?? AH~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~EunAh’s Apartment~

Modern Living Room Design by CASAOPTIMA Modern House Interior Design by CASAOPTIMA Miguel Claro

Mir = choco

EunAh = light purple

Mir’s Pov

Today we have no schedule or any promotion as Goon hyung is having his 2nd WGM shooting and Joon hyung asked for a break to settle his new house. Yeah~~ He suddenly make a shocking claim by stating that he wanted to move and live by himself as he already bought his own house in Jamshil. No wonder he never bought for us anything before this not even a hotdog!! And he never bought any new clothes… he even wore my clothes and Dongie hyung's sometimes!! He's so stingy!!

*sigh* whatever… that’s not the problem right now… The problem is… Nana ssi!!! How can she get married with Goon hyung?? Anhde!! Nana naek-keoya(Nana is mine)!!! Aish~~ And all this happens when I’m enjoying myself with my enemy?? *sigh* I shouldn’t have ask her to play with me last time. I’m regretting every second that I spent with her now… I’m too lenient… till the end she’s not even apologized for what she did to me. And not even thanking me for paying all her arcade's tokens??

Aish~~ I wonder what Goon hyung is doing with Nana ssi right now… But Nana ssi said that she don’t really like Goon hyung… If so… She won’t let Goon hyung even holds her hands kurrecchi?? *smiles brightly* Now I feel a bit calm.

“Yah!! Yongie-ah!! What are doing?? Smiling alone like an insane people… are you day dreaming again??”

“Anii!! Aish~~ Noona will never understand.”

I said that while stretching my arms. Because I’m so bored today coz no one at our dorm… I went to noona place. Of coz she's so happy to see me here… like always… the benefit for me is I can just order any favourite dish and she’ll cook for me. 

“What is it that I don’t understand?? It’s about Nana ssi right??*smirk*”

“A…Anii…Aniiyo!! Aish~~”

Noona just smiling evilly at me… She guess me right anyway… *sigh* I don’t want to talk about this to noona coz later on she’ll ask me about my ideal girls that I’ve claim to be before… I don’t know myself either… Am I turning into Goon hyung?? Having an ideal girl each girl’s group?? No right?? I’m on the special case coz I’m more serious in those feelings… Am I?? AIsh~~ *messing his hair*

“Look, If you’re worrying over Nana… then just confess to her… after all, they’re just a make believe couple… not a real one. So… before they develop any feelings for one another... just confess and don’t afraid of getting rejected*smiles*”

“Aish~ Like noona brave enough to confess*evil smiles*”

“Yah!! I’ve dated 3 guys in my life until now you know!! I have more experience than you are… Of coz I’ve confess before to one of them*pout*”

*light laugh* I guess she didn’t get what I mean… What I said actually was referring to jihoon hyung. She likes him for… 2 years now?? Yeah~~ and not even once she ever confessed her feelings… I wonder what makes her taken back. Noona used to be so straight forward to everyone not just to me…

“Ah Batta!!”

“Wae?? Why are you suddenly shouts??”

“Noona I got a plan*suspicious plan*”

“I don’t feel good about this*worried*”

I’m super great!! Noona should be really thankful to have a dongsaeng like me… Since I’m bored nowadays… I guess I’m gonna start my 007 plan… *light laugh* If noona agree with this… so that’s mean a WAR will occurs between me and Dongie hyung*evil laugh*.

EunAH’s Pov

Yongie told me his plan. He said he gonna help me with Jihoon oppa while I’m helping him with Nana ssi. I don’t feel really good about this… Jihoon oppa is not the kind of guy who would fall for a straight forward, too honest girl like me… That’s why I’m so afraid to confess my feelings to him before. Jihoon oppa loves meosjin yeoja (cool girl)… like Dara eonni… *sigh* I know Dongie always try to pair them up… And now Yongie ask me to compete with her?? I don’t have confidence in that~~ *worried*.

“Gwaenchanna noona!! I’m sure Jihoon hyung will fall for you. My noona has her own charm that no man could resist too *smiles brightly*.”

 

To Be Continue...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = First of all so sorry coz I take too long to update this... I'm busy watching my new korean drama series.... kekeke^^ Like I said before... I feel like recently the way I write this story are quite boring... I don't know why either.. I got the idea but then it ended up boring story telling... anyway... I just hope everyone will still like it.. thanks for supporting my story ;)