Chapter 14: Romantic Date??

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~Apgujeong Rodeo Sreet~

 

 

Nana’s Pov

Today is the second time of our WGM shooting and it was so boring~~ so far… the PD asked us to decide ourselves where to go, so G.O oppa brought me to COEX Aquarium. There’s nothing there but fishes… I mean all kind of fish… and he keeps on talking rubbish topics to me. *sigh* I wonder, how a boring guy like him can have so many girlfriends before?? I think all the girls are stupid enough to fall for a boring fake romantic guy like him.

Now we are taking our boring walk at Rodeo Streets. All I do is just walking and walking… and he keeps on talking and talking… I don’t even hear what he asks me about… All I did was just nodded and smiles. That the best acts I can put up to kill my time with him.

*phone vibration* (message in)

 

[Caller ID: Mir]

Message: What are you doing right now?

Still on shooting?

 

[Reply As]

Message: Yeah~ still shooting.

We’re just walking.

 

*phone vibration* (message in)

 

[Caller ID: Mir]

Message: Walking?? Side by side??

Are you holding hands with hyung??

 

[Reply As]

Message: Hell no!! XP

 

“And since that onwards, all the girls in my school had a crush on me. Everyday my desk’s book box will be filled with breads, apples, boxes of juice and milk and sometimes even a homemade bento and all the guys in my class used to…*realize*…*silent*… Are you messaging with someone?”

“Mwol(what)? Ah… neh~*smiles*”

“Ah… Keureoh (okay)…*speechless*”

G.O’s Pov

*sigh* since the morning, I’m trying my best to make our date enjoyable… I guess I’m far from that am I?? I thought Nana is a female version of LeeJoon coz everyone says that. After the first meeting with her last week, I’ve been studying her character by watching all episodes of “PlayGirlz School”. She looks so different in there… She laughs and did lots of unexpected thing there but why here?? With me?? She’s so quite!!! I’m the one who have to keep on talking so that it seems to the viewers that we’re not that awkward… All my stories from even before I was in kindergarten until my high school life I’ve told her already. Most of it, not even my mom knows it. And the sad part is… she’s not listening dearly to my stories. *sigh*... Now I justI hope she’ll like my surprise preparation for her after this.

“Umm… oppa, where are we heading to now?”

“Neh?? Ah~ ~ we’re going to have our dinner.*smiles*”

“Odie(where)?”

“At Riviera Hotel…Waeyo?”

“Anii… just asking.”

She answered me but not moving her sight from her mobile phone. She still texting with someone… and ignoring my presence here. I guess that person ask her where she will be going next. Aish~~ Whoever the person is… I hope he/she won’t get in my way at the hotel later. If he/she ever come and spoil my special surprise… death sentence will be given *fierce looks*.

Nana’s Pov

[Reply As]

Message: We’re going to Riviera hotel next. Waeyo??

 

*Phone vibration* (message in)

 

[Caller ID: Mir]

Message: Hotel???? Who suggested that??

Goon hyung?? Ah~ chinca!!! Ahnde!!

Refuse him now!! Palli!! XO

 

[Reply As]

Message: We will only have our dinner there.

Geogjeonghaji maseyo (don’t worry) ^o^

 

Aish~~ this boy… so not matured… *realize* did G.O oppa just stop talking to me?? Since when?? I don’t even realize that we’ve been silencing for… maybe few minutes… Did he felt tired already?? Must be… Ah~~ thank god~ I don’t know how to respond with his boring story either… It’s all about his glorious day since he was born so yeah… I’m not really interested to hear about that*smirk*.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Apgujeong Coffee House, Seoul~

 

Rain’s Pov

These past few days I can’t even sleep well. Jin Young seonsaengnim keep on asking for my answer to merge JTune and JYP. *sigh* If my company merge with my agency, then those kids… They will not only become my hoobae (junior) but also, most probably I can’t guide them anymore… and they might have even stricter schedule that will lead to fatigue… and I doubt my agency will take care of them like I did. Most likely all their CF and others own earnings will go to company instead of themselves. I’m not complaining on how I’m being treated before… I even feel so thankful to Jin Young seonsaengnim coz he guided me in a very strict manner that makes me what I am today. I wouldn't become a well known singer like today if it’s not because of him.

However, to even ask me merging my company and my own agency is just too much. I know I’ll be call to serve the nation in no time from now on but… It’s not that I don’t have any other share holders to look for my company in the mean time. *sigh*~~ eottokajo??

“Oppa… your coffee must be cold by now… waeyo?? You seem to space out a lot since earlier.”

“Neh??..Ah~~ Coffee…Arasso…*silent*”

“…So you don’t want to tell me about it??”

“*sigh*… It’s not that I don’t want… It’s more to I couldn’t… *sigh*”

Ah~~ Dara must have feel like being left out coz I’m not telling her about it. But how?? I don’t want it to sounds like the bad guy is Jin Young seonsaengnim… but I don’t want it to sounds like I’m the problem either… Aish~~ eottoke??

“Gwaenchanna, if you can’t say it… I just worried about you… oppa always cheerful every time there are only two of us… so… I just feel a bit weird today… But it’s ok... I don’t mind you’re not telling me. However, please promised me you won’t stress out too much on it arasso?? It’s not good for your health*angelic smiles*”

I feel so bad right now... Dara was just concerned about me… and I’m the one who worrying her. *sigh* I made my mind… since she’s part of my life too… I’m going to tell her everything… honestly… and ask for her opinion regarding this.

“Jagia (honey)~ seoljighage (honestly)….”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Riviera Hotel Restaurant, Seoul~

 

G.O’s Pov

This is what I’ve prepared for her. A candle light dinner with romantic views and a surprise performance that I’ll be performing after all our meals are ready. Nana is not like my past girlfriend that would be easily to get pleased. She’s… weird… She always has an expressionless face around me. Because it is only our second meeting, so I suggested that we went to some place where we can share our story and get to know each other more. That’s why I choose Aquarium in the first place.

It supposed to be a romantic place where couples usually walk hand in hand enjoying the unique fish. I brought her to the Dolphin’s performance after that coz I thought she would have some fun watching the Dolphin to performs so many movements. Normal girl usually would claps happily and shouts “kyeopta!!” but all she did was watched it with her expressionless. When I ask her opinion about the performance, she just said “Gwaenchanna”?? She just answered “it’s okay”?? There’s something wrong with this girl… I need to find out what makes her like that. Is it me who make her act that way or she just naturally like that. Ah~~ If my wife is JooYeon, I’m sure we will have lots of fun*sigh*.

*Food serves*

 

Nana’s Pov

Ah~~ this hopeless romantic guy… Did he think that I’ll fall for him after treated me to a candle light dinner in a 5 star hotel?? If so, then he’s absolutely wrong. Hmmm… so he used to treat his previous girlfriends like today is it? Brought them to the Aquarium, have a hopeless romantic walk along the Rodeo Streets, then having candle light dinner at prestigious place… *smirk* so pathetic...

“Are you okay with your meal?? Or you want to change it to another course?”

Asking me whether I’m okay with it after they have already served the meals?? Of coz I would just say yes. Aish~~ Chinca~~

“Neh~ *fake smiles*”

3rd Person Pov

Suddenly a sweet yet mysterious sound came out from the piano. With a surprise expression, Nana hurriedly moves her vision to the piano a bit far from the left side of the table. She was even more surprise to see who is playing the piano and is captivate with the playing. Who could the pianist be?? 

 

 

To Be Continue...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Hii everyone... I'm so glad coz my last update got a very good response from my readers... But... I'm sorry for this update if it's a bit dull... maybe it's really dull!! I don't know... It's not like I want it to be... I think there's something wrong with my way of writing... that's why my idea can't be convey fully... I hope everyone will still read it although it's slow and boring... and I try to find the most scary songs that played on piano but... I think this one is quite ok right?? hope everyone like it... thanks for supporting my story!! ;)