Chapter 20: I'm Such A PABO

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~SBS’s Back Stage of Inkigayo (6 February 2011)~

Ji-Ae = Pic

Mir = Choco

LeeJoon = Black

G.O = Purple

L@MyungSoo = Turquoise

INFINITE = Dark Green

 

Ji-Ae’s Pov

It’s been almost 3 weeks now since I last met with that FT Island’s Hongki looking boy. *light laugh* I’m so mean am I?? It’s not like I don’t know his name. Yeah~~ Now, It’s not only his stage name that I know, also his real name, birth date, birth place and so many other things… Can says that I know quite a lot of his background now. I did lots of research about him for the past few weeks. Now I’m twitting him again… hoping he’ll read my tweets and reply it… I guess he got lots of tweets from his fan for every second. Since he got so many followers including the international fan with different time zone…

*sigh* maybe that’s the reason he didn’t reply my tweets… he must hasn’t notice it every time. Because of that, I’ve also creates my own Facebook account just to be friend with him on facebook… But still, until now he hasn’t approve of my friend request and he’s not even active in cyworld minihp anymore…*sigh*~~~ maybe he’s so busy with their BLAQ Style promotion and I heard they’re now working for repackaged album… maybe that’s why… Aish~~ Chinca~~~ Why did I care about this??

“*searching for MBLAQ’s waiting room* I can’t believes that I’ll do something stupid like this *sigh* And I even brought this for him!!" 

 

"Why did I look up everything about him?? now it’s troubled me to buy this expensive ice-cream just to cheer him up *long sigh*”

*her eyes suddenly catch someone*

“*runs towards him* Annyeong Mir ssi *bows her head slightly*”

“*shock* why are you here? How can u get in?”

“*Smiles brightly* It’s been a while since we last had some fun together… u seems busy… so I thought of paying u a visit here and I have pass to enter here, SungGyu oppa gave it to me *excited*”

“Paying me a visit?? For what?? *annoyed*”

“Coz… I thought that’s what friends should do… Ah batta (yeah right)!! I heard about your back. Apparently they said u hurt your back. How is it? Did u see a doctor for it? You can’t take lightly of that u know, who knows it’s serious injured or something. My granddad use to have the back pain as well and it turn out to be a back spinal cord injury… It’s kinda serious if it’s not treated quickly.”

Mir’s Pov

Oh God~~ this girl is so annoying!! We only spends some time together and she already thought that we’re friends?? Is she out of her mind?? I think I mentioned to her last time before we part our ways to forget all that happens that day. And what’s this?? Pretending like to know everything about me?? Like we’re friends for centuries?? Don’t be joking!! I don’t want to be friends with her even if she’s the only human left in this world!! Hell no!! And what’s more, she even compares my back-hurt with her granddad?? I’m not that old ok!! And not to mentioned how much she stalked me in FB and Twitter. Every all my post has her comment?? Aish chinca~~ This girl really is SUPER DUPER ANNOYING!!!

“Look… Ji-ae ssi…”

“Neh?? Are you going to perform now?? Do you want me to wait here or at your waiting room?? I Know!! I can wait for you at INFINITE’s waiting room, then we can chat some more after your performance *bright smiles*”

“*irritate* ji-ae ssi…”

“And don’t be so late coz your ice-cream will melt later *smiles*… I bring u your favourite chocolate ice-cream *excited* u can thanks me later *turned and about to go*”

“Yoo Ji-Ae!! *shouted angrily*”

“*shock+stop* ….what… happens? Why did u… shouts at me? *puzzled*”

“Because you annoys me!!”

“Bwoh (what) ??”

“Did u hear me?? You ANNOYED me!! Who said that we’re friends?? I never said that before *irritate*”

“But we did go out together and have some fun… isn’t that… I thought… *confused*”

Ji-Ae’s Pov

What’s going on here?? Why is he acting like a jerk?? We had a really fun time together last time, why isn’t he admit that I’m his friend now?

*INFINITE members just finish their Inkigayo performance and about to walk passed them*

Oh god!! Oppas are here!! They can’t know about me and Mir… especially Myungsoo oppa!! Where should I hide now?? *panicking*

“We’re not friends, so stop acting like you care about me!! And correction for that, we’re not going out together! We’re just bump to each other and it’s just a few hours of playing at the Arcade. You’re so overacting about it *irritate* I’m saying this for the last time, I’m not your friends and don’t even think of being one. You can eat all the ice-cream by yourself and stop ruinning my life!!”

*at the same time MBLAQ members are coming*

*shock* (everyone – INFINITE, MBLAQ, Ji-ae)

“Bwoh??!!”

“Ermm… Mir… I think it’s time for us to get ready behind the stage right hyung? *grab Mir’s wrist* sorry ji-ae ssi, we need to go… Mianhe *bows his head* *half dragging Mir*”

“Annyeonghaseyo *bows to INFINITE and Ji-ae*… Ermm.. Mianhne for our maknae rudeness… He really needs to learn more about manners *bitter smiles* *leaving to the get ready*”

*silent for 10 minutes*

“So… ji-ae ah… you wanna talk about this?” –woohyun-

“Yeah… what’s going on between you two??”–sunggyu-

“She don’t have too!! *angry* It’s obvious does it? *walking towards Ji-ae* I’ve warn you before to not  get involve or have anything to do with him did I? But you don’t listen to me!! You never does!! That’s your problem!! You don’t listen to others, always did things the way you think is right and look now… look at how he treated you, he humiliates you!! *sarcastic light laugh* You deserved even worse than that actually *straight away leaves ji-ae angrily*”

I hate it. I hate this situation, I hate the fact that my oppas witnessing this, i hate to be like this, but above all that, I HATE MYSELF!! Why did I act like this?? I’m so stupid!! Why can’t I realise that he never thought of me as a friend? why can’t I realized it before when he never replies my comment or accept my friend request?? Why did I buy this STUPID ice-cream with all my pocket money for this week just for him?? Wae(Why)?? Wae?? WAE???!! I hated myself!! I’m the worse human beings that ever exist in this world!!

“Ji-ae… Gwaenchanna (Are you alright)?”– sungyeol-

“Please oppa... *sigh*... I need to be alone… all oppa… jebal (please)~~”

*INFINITE members leave without saying a word*

----------------------------------------------------------------

~After MBLAQ’s performance~

Joon’s Pov

We finish our Stay performance for Inkigayo successfully… ermm… at least I think it is a success. Fuh~ thank god Mir did not get distracted by the things that happens earlier. It’s kinda weird actually… seriously… Mir is not the kind of person who would shouts and get angry like that without any reason… and it is his nature to be friendly with everyone he met, he knows, or even fans. I wonder what happenened between them. I better asked him myself.

“Yah! *put his hands around Mir’s shoulder* did something happens? Wanna talk about it?”

“*sigh* There’s nothing to talk about.”

“Aii~~ Geojimmal (liar). What’s happened back then?? Why are you mad at her?”

“Nothing, I just don’t like her.”

“Bwoh?? You can't say that’s nothing! But… wae (why)?? She seems nice. And I kinda like her in You’re My Oppa though *cute smiles*”

“You’ve watch it??”

“You don’t??”

*silent*

“*sigh* I don’t know… she’s annoying and I don’t like her… that’s all.”

This kid… Aish~~ his case is kinda similar with mine though… I bet, this hatred of her will turned to love soon… He’ll feel the hatred attraction later and that time… he gonna run a lot like I used to do last time… Bang ChulYeong!! You’re finally become an adult *light laugh*. *sigh* I wonder how byul is doing now… she must felt so lonely since I left her for more than 2 weeks *smirk*… Tomorrow is a special day for me… though I got schedule but it’s only on the morning and I’m gonna have a 2 days holiday. I’ll see how’s she doing tomorrow *smirk*…hope our house is still there and not burned like last time *light laugh*

 

To be Continue...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = first of all... I'm so sorry for not updating this for months!! seriously so sorry.... I got no time. I have to co-op with my 2 lit coursework and homework and studies and mock exams... I got another final exams for my entire course end of this may / june... so i appologize if i can't update that often... and last but not least... since i left this thing for so long... i kinda lost how i used to writes... forgive me if this chapter is boring... but i really wanna do ji-ae & Mir for the last time... well... not quite last but since they fight, this couple will rest a bit and will focusing on their own life after this... sorry if this dissapoint u guys *90 degree bows*