Chapter 8 : You're My Oppa(s)

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

A/N = You may want to listen to this while reading this part >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbGXfI5dSMU

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LeeJoon = Black

Doctor = Light Salmon

 

LeeJoon’s Pov

“*nervous* um.. Doctor…”

“Let me explain first. From what I see, I think she got a brain injury which cause by her near-drowning accident. This is because, when she was nearly drown, the oxygen supplied in her body cannot reach her brain so, the supplied of oxygen is cut for a brief of time. In this case, she may loss her memory temporarily, or she might loss it forever. The only treatment that we as a doctor can do is to provide enough oxygen for her brain. However, this may not be much help if some of the neurons inside her brain already died.”

I feel like I’m hearing nothing now. What is this? What’s the brain injuries? Is that mean she can never remember me?? Is that what this doctor is trying to say?

“Will she… remember me?”

“*sigh* I can’t give you a guaranteed, but all you can do is to help her in gaining back her memory, or creates the whole new memory for her.”

“…When can she discharge?*blank face*”

“I need to run some test with her so it should be a week from now.”

“Arasso… Kamsahamnida… Doctor ssi…*walk out from the Doc’s room with a blank face*”

*As he walk back to Byul’s room*…*sigh*… What should I do now? Force her to remember past, or creates the whole new future for her? She’ll be suffering a lot if I force her to remember me… But I don’t want her to forget me either… *sigh*

“*open the room’s door* …She already asleep?...Ah, Batta… She has been injected by the sedative solution… *sigh*… *look at his wrist watch*… I need to get going… See ya… my crazy girl *chup* * kiss her forehead* please remember me when you’re awake.”

 

~13 January 2011, M Count Down~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N = you may want to listen to this song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wAEFAUQHoo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mir = Choco

EunAH = Light Purple

Mir’s Pov

Today is our comeback stage. Again… The same thing that happens to me when we’re doing our comeback stage for “Y” is happening AGAIN! Goon hyung’s sister came with her twins son, Seungho hyung’s mom came as well, and Dara noona… Aish~~ I hate to see them (Dara noona + Donggie hyung). She always came to give support to Donggie hyung for every live performance that we held. And here I am… sitting alone… trying to calm myself. WHERE IS MY FAMILY?? *calling*

“Yeoboseyo… Yonggie ah!! Why are you calling me so sudden?”

“*annoyed* Noona, don’t says that you forget today is our comeback stage performance*pout*”

“Ah~ Batta, Batta!! Mianhne Yonggie ah~ I got a very pack schedule these 2 days… I forgot about it… Mianhneyo Yonggie… have you guys perform?”

“*heartbreak* Not yet. *sigh* Noona, why aren’t you came at the time where I really need you? *pout* Palli iliwa!! Everyones family is here… and where is mine??*pout*”

“Yonggie ah~~ *sigh* where is mom and eonni? Did they come? *sigh* I still have photo shoots here, I don’t think I’ll be able to come before you guys perform.”

“*pout* Arasso!! Don’t come!! I don’t need anyone to come after all. And DON'T ever come to see me again after this!! *off calls*

Aish~~ This is the second time!! She only came for our debut stage performance. And that one she don’t even bring anything for me!! Argghhhhh!!!! Nan noona nomu shirou3x! (I really hate3x noona)!! Dara noona even bought a chain necklace for Donggie hyung… last time she bought him a ring and he wear it on stage, and that time only my eldest noona came, bringing nothing!! Argghhh!!! This is just making me more nervous!! Even lot more nervous than our debut stage and “Y” comeback*pout*. *sigh* I think I need some air…*walk out of the waiting room*

 

~Behind the stage~

Ji-ae = Pic

FanGirl = Light Salmon

 

Ji-ae’s Pov

“Ah~~~ I can’t find their room. Myungsoo oppa!! Why aren’t you picking up the phone??”

I’m so annoyed right now. I hate waiting and I hate searching!! *sigh* I didn’t come for their comeback stage. So I thought that I will come today although it is just a performance. Aish~ I even spend all my allowance for this week just to buy this a bouquet of what so called “Harmony Ikebana” flowers…

I don’t know much about flowers, so I just bought the cheapest… Aish~~ Where’s their waiting room?? I swear won’t come to any of their performance ever again! *annoyed*...*looking at the label for all the doors*

 

“Aigoo~ thank god we past the entrance for backstage just now.” –fangirl 1-

“Neh~ they didn’t even check our fake worker’s pass *showing the fake pass that is hanging at her neck*” –fangirl 2-

*sigh* FanGirls nowadays sure are scary. I wonder which idol they’re going to attack… *ignore and just passing them*

“*stare* Yah!! Why are here? You don’t even have the pass to enter!”–fangirl 1-

“Like you guys have one *stare at the fake pass*”

“Yah!! How dare you say that we’re faking our pass!”

“I don’t says anything like that… Is that mean u girls are wearing the fake pass *smirk*”

“*angry* Yah!!!! How dare you *try to slap her*”–fangirl 2-

“*catch her hand*… *stare coldly* Look, I’m already annoyed because of other things, so don’t try to make me even more annoyed with you girls *cold stare*”

“*realize* Hey! Are you the girl in “you’re my oppa”? Ji-ae right? I thought that stupid show have ended long time ago, why are here? *cold stare*”–fangirl 1-

“Chincha?? Is she the who stay with uri(our) oppas before??” –fangirl 2-

“*annoyed* ? Uri Oppas??”

“Maj-eo!! Uri Oppas!! They are our oppas!! Inspirit’s oppas!! They are not your oppa at all!! You guys are not even from the same blood!!”–fangirl 2-

Owh.. so they are actually sneak in to see them… My Oppas*annoyed*.

“Especially L oppa*folded hands*… stop meeting with him… with all of them. We hate to see you guys tweet each other!! So stop it! Jigeum (now), Ka (go) *cold stare*”–fangirl 1-

“*even more annoyed*…*cold stare*…”

“And stop staring us with your ugly eyes! *looking at the flowers*… *snatch the flowers and throw it to the ground* Don’t even dreaming to give them that ugly flowers!”–fangirl 2-

“*shock*…*anger to the highest level*…Neo…I’ve warn you girls once did I? I guess you don’t have any ideas of how many fights I’ve been through with girls like your kind*cold stare*… *picking up the flowers*…I swear you going to regret messing with me *cold, scary stares*”

Mir’s Pov

I’m taking a walk outside our waiting room… until… I saw some girls fighting at one corner. It’s… scary?? They’re pulling each other hair and… It looks like the fight is a 2:1 fight! FanGirls sure are scary… I decided to ignore them and walk away… saving myself before they saw me until… Omo!! The girl who fights alone are already fell. I guess she’s injured her knee or something… Aish~~ I hate to meddle in other people business but… Aish~~

“Yah!! You girls there!! Stop it!! *pointing his finger to the 2 girls while walking towards them*”

“*stop hitting Ji-Ae* Omo!! Isn’t it Hongki from FT Island?”-fangirl 2-

“Anhde!! That’s Mir MBLAQ!! Kyaaa~~ Should we get his signature as well? *smiles brightly*”–fangirl 1-                    

“Neo… what are you girls doing here? Do you even have pass to enter the backstage?”

“*shy2* Uh… Oppa… It’s not what you’re thinking… *shy2*… Uh...She’s the one who starts it.*pointing at Ji-Ae who’s still on the floor*”–fangirl 1-

“Neh Oppa*shy2*… We even have our pass… see *showing the fake pass*”–fangirl 2-

“*light laugh* heh… and you called yourself as inspirit? Sly girl *mumble alone*”

“*cold stare* Don’t think that you can fool me with the fake pass. Leave now! Before I called the guards*serious expression*”

*the girls leave quickly*

“*looking at Ji-Ae*…Here *give his hands to help* did your knee injured?”

“*stare coldly*…Did I even ask for your help? *stands by herself*”

“*shock* Neo!! Don’t you even have manners?? Did your parents even teach you to thank people who help you?”

“*stare coldly*…manners? Then did your parents teach you to not meddle with other people business??! *angry*”

“How dare you badmouth about my parents!! Aish!! I should have let you die just now! *annoyed*”

“Then why don’t yo..AH!! *about to fall*”

I try to catch her from falling but…

 

(Scenario = Mir fall together with Ji-Ae and even land his head on her chest)

 

To Be Continued...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = first of all... I'm so sorry for the late update... I was supposed to update this chapter by this morning but my grandmother was really sick (difficulties in breathing) this morning and the whole family have to hurriedly went back. Thank god her condition already stable now but i just came back few minutes ago... so i can only update this now.. and again sorry, because actually, this chapter haven't finish but i decided to separate the other part for the next chapter... hope you guys enjoy reading this.. and if anyone who doesn't know Ji-Ae can refers to chapter 2... Hope everyone love her character... ;) watch "you're my oppa" in youtube... then you'll understand her better^^ have fun (^_^)