Chapter 15: The Great Pianist vs The Legend Vocal

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~Hotel Riviera Resturant,Seoul~

G.O’s Pov

Ige buiyya (what is this)?? I told him to play anything sweet and romantic as the introduction and he played a horror songs?? Michyeosseo?? Juggullae (wanna die)?? Aish~~ he ruin my romantic dinner performance… Nana will hate me afterwards coz making her surprise to death listening to this horror song… *sigh*~~~ Now I only have the last performance to melt her heart… Thank goodness I got an excellent vocal…*proud* I should get ready for my entrance now *standing up from his sit silently for Nana to not notice his movement*.

“Ehem~” I clear my throat and get ready to sing for my performance. Slowly, I walk towards Seungho from behind.

 

Nana’s Pov

It was unimaginable surprise when I turn my head and saw who’s playing the piano. It’s almost like my dream comes true. Seungho oppa playing is playing!! And as far as I see, it was only us in and another unfamiliar Harabeoji and Halmeoni which that means… He’s playing for me!!! Kyaaa~~~ unbelievable!!! He never even once starts a conversation with me before and always ignores me when we met at recording shows or even concert. It was always me who would think of a way to spoke to him like asking for water or direction and many more… Ah~~~ my long awaited love… finally shows an improvement~~ I’m so happy!!! And he played the songs that he never played in any broadcast shows before!! He even sings for me!! Kyaaaa~~~ Kyeopta!!*excited*

“Ak?? CheonDong oppa also came?? What is this?? A live performance just for me?? Kyaaa~~*mumbling under her breath*”

 *finish the performance*

G. O’s Pov

“Neo Juggulle (you wanna die)?? *whispered to Seungho*”

“Buiyya?? I’ve done my best to help you.”

*Clapping hands*

“Yeah righ~~ You’ve done your best.*sarcastic tone*”

Ah~~ I can’t believe it!! Not only he played a horror song, but he stole my line?? I’m the one who supposed to sing everything and he was supposed to played the piano and just be the back-up singer. Look at what he did!! Stole my line, and even bring Dongie together?? Who ask him to bring Dongie together?? This was supposed to be a sweet and romantic song for Nana and yet… Dongie suddenly come and rap?? But I guess Nana love it… This was the first time I saw her smiles happily and honest. She truly loves it… So that means my surprise performance is a successful right?? But why I don’t feel happy to see it…*sigh*~~ I guess I made a wrong choice to ask Seungho helping me… I should have known already that Nana always have her eyes on him…*sigh*~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~LeeJoon’s house, Jamshil~

LeeJoon’s Pov

I haven’t spoken to Byul since the burned incident this evening. She did attempt to have a conversation with me when we’re cleaning the mess and she apologize quite a few times. I’m sure she must have felt extremely guilt right now coz I ignored her. After we finish cleaning the mess, I went out to buy something to eat and as soon as I'm back, I just left her food on the table while I’m having mine in my room upstairs. It’s not that I don’t understand her situation… I do… I’m absolutely clear about the fact that she lost her memories. But I didn’t aspect her to forget everything… maybe that’s not the matter here…

Honestly, I felt a bit hurt coz she run out from the house without even waking me up?? If it was me, of coz I would save her first and not care about my own safety but… It’s good to know that your important person in your life, that you would die in order to save her… would do the same to you kurrechi?? *sigh* I’m really glad that she survives, but doesn’t she at least have a little bit of worried about me still left inside?? Or she actually forgot that I was in as well?? Ah~~ Chinca~~ this thought is killing me!!!

*knock 2x* (someone knocking his door)

“Are you asleep?”

*sigh* It’s her… should I answer her or just pretending I’m already asleep?? Ah!!! Molla!! *deep breath* maybe I should give her a chance to explain…

*open the door*

“Aa~~ Gomawola (Thank Goodness)~~ I thought you already asleep*bright smiles*”

“Waeyo? *cold stare*”

“*sigh*… If you still mad about this evening matters… I’m truly sorry… Jeongmal mianhneyo*bows* I will be careful not to burned your kitchen anymore.”

“I’m not mad because of the kitchen… *sigh*… forget it. Just go to bed.”

“If it’s not the kitchen then… Is it because I forgot how to cook?? I’ll learn it after this… I promise… the next door Ahjumma already said that she will teach me… Kuronikka (so), am my apology accepted??”

*speechless* This girl… I can’t even be mad with her for a day… She just so…. Kyeopta!! Learning how to cook?? That’s mean she did intend to cook for me in the future right?? And she even asked the next door Ahjumma to teach her?? *smiles*… Seems like she’s so determined to gain my forgiveness… *smiles brightly* I think I got an idea *light laugh*.

“I can’t forgive you easily… you almost killed me nway*smirk*”

“Anii!! I told the FireFighter to save you!! Chinca!! I didn’t do it on purpose*pout*”

So she did asked someone to save me… that means she haven’t forget about me being left inside alone right?? Ah~~ joht-ta (like it)~~ that make me feel more relieves…

“Gidalyeo (wait here)…*take something from his luggage*… Here, wear this*hand her a white pyjama*”

“Ige buiyya?? You want me to wear a chicken pyjama?? Micheosseo??”

“*light laugh* I thought you’re crazy too at first… but you’re right… It’s really warm and comforting*evil smiles*”

I tough, maybe by doing this she’ll began to remember certain things… Ah~~ She must be so cute wearing that~~ can’t wait to see her wears that…

“Anhde!! I’m not wearing this ugly pyjama!! Never in my life!!”

“So never in your life I would ever forgive you*counter attack*”

“Aigoo~~ *sigh* fine. But this will be the last time*turning around and leave the room*”

“I won’t promise that’ll be the last…*light laugh*…palli wa (hurry come)!! I’m waiting here”

Ah~~ live is just round and round, like a circle… She acts exactly the same like I did before… so I have to use her lines and acts like her in return… now I feel like she’s normal and I’m not… maybe I already started going insane since I fell in love with her*light laugh*.

 ~15 minutes later~

 

Byul’s Pov

I feel so stupid right now… wearing this weird pyjama just to show to him... Am I some kind of play thing to him?? He doesn’t need a girlfriend!! All he need is just a living toy!! Ah~~ Chinca!! Why I have to wear this just to gain his forgiveness?? *annoyed*

“*light laugh* this pyjama suit you better*light laugh*”

“Gojimal-liya (you’re lying)… This is not my size, it’s too big. You ask me to wear your pyjama kurrecheo??*cold stare*”

“It’s yours… you sewed that*evil smiles*”

“Aaah~~ So now you’re saying that I know how to sew clothes?? *sigh*… Then what else I’m capable of?? Gardening?? Reparing?? Panting?? *sarcastic*”

“Ermm…. I’m not sure about gardening… but you’re quite capable of almost everything*smiles*”

I hate this guy. He's just toying with me!! Asked me to cook, where I don’t even know how to use the stove?? Making me wear a weird pyjama?? And now he’s telling me that I’m good at sewing?? What next?? Asking me to sew his clothes?? Aish~~ chinca~~ Michiket-ta(I’m going crazy)!! Now I’m thinking of finding a job and stay at some other place where I can be perfectly fine mentally and physically*sigh*~~

 

To Be Continue...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = first of all... thanks a lot to all my readers!! everyone is so suportive... it makes me want to update soon... hehehe^^ I'm not sure of this update... but if my update is boring then don't be afraid to say it arasso?? I'll try to improve... thanks again to everyone... love u all!! Kamsahamnida *90 degree bows*. Ah batta!! I haven't do any character diaries for quite a long time right?? another diary is coming out soon!! hope everyone like it ;)