Chapter 6: Big News

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~MBLAQ DORM~

LeeJoon = Black

Seungho = Blue

G.O = Purple

Thunder = Green

Mir = Choco

EunAh = light purple

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mir’s Pov

Omo!! What brings Goon hyung to hug my noona!! omma!! Ahnde!!!

“Hyung!! *move towards his sister* …”

“Gomawo EunAh yah~~ Yeay!! I feel like I found my soul mate now!! *Jumping2 Happily*”

“*confused*… ne..neh… *confused*”

“Hyung…”

“Yah!! This is seriously good *already at the table, eating*…*yum2* Aedeur-ra (kids) iliwa (come here) Meog-eo 2x (let’s eat) *yum2*”

“Hyung!! Since when have you been eating?? Aish chincha!! You always like this when you see food *sigh*...*move to the dining table*”

“Ah~~ I’m so hungry~~ *rubbing his tummy* Kaja!! Meog-eo(eat)!!”

Everyone was just ignored about the hug that Goon hyung give my noona just now. Why did he do that?? Soul mate?? It can’t be that…

“CheolYoung ah~~ Meog-eollae?”

“Ah.. neh... Noona… Gomabseubnida~~ *sit at the table*”

“Hyung!! Stop touring our house, or else Seungho hyung will finish your meal too!”

“*came from nowhere* Yah,yah,yah!! Don’t you dare touch my part!”

“*yum2*…*smiles*…*yum2*”

“CheonDoong, pass me the chicken soup.”

“Meog-eo 2x… Neulige Meog-eo (eat slowly) *smiles*”

“Yah… *Chewing*EunAh yah.. *chewing* you can always come whenever you want…*chewing* And … *chewing* Clean the house like today *chewing* *smiles*”

“Arasso~~ Neh.. palli meog-eo *smiles brightly*”

Ah~~ That’s the thing.. neh~~ I forgot that Goon hyung always the one who clean our dorm and cook for us… Lately we’ve been having a very pack schedule so, he must be thanking noona for helping him to clean our dorm… *sigh* And I thought earlier… *laugh* Impossible for hyung to be falling for her *smiles*.

 

~20 minutes later~

LeeJoon’s Pov

“Ah~~ I’m so full~”

“Noona, thanks for the food *bows*”

“Neh~~ Glad you guys like it *smiles brightly*”

“Hyung, open the TV… Palli 2x!!  Jungle Fish 2 is about to start!”

“Neo!! Don’t think you’ll be acting in that forever arasso??!!”

“Aish~~ ARASSOYO~~ the PD already told me that you’ll be taking the character back…*pout*”

Everyone is gathering in front of our small TV right now, planning on watching Mir’s last acting in Jungle Fish 2 *light laugh* actually his acting skills are quite good… but not as great as mine *smiles proudly*. I’m going to act in the Jungle Fish again starting next week.

“Noona, want me to help you?”

“Ah… Neh~~ Gomawo CheonDoong Ah~ *smiles*”

Ah batta! We don’t even help EunAh cleaning up and wash the dishes. Thank god CheonDoong offer to help her… I guess his doing that on behalf of us… gomawo dongsaeng ah~~ *smiles*.

 

KBS NEWS – A former member of SS501, Park Jung Min, 24,

is being called a HERO after he dived into the Han River to investigate a shadow on the bottom that turned out to be a girl. Kim Byul, 21, 

 

Is expected to commit suicide this morning but is saved by Park Jung Min. The witnesses said that Park Jung Min, who happens to jog around the river, was surprise by a sudden Blash soon realize that someone is drowning, hurriedly jump into the river to saved the victim. Kim Byul, 21, still hasn’t gain her consciousness, is now place at Seoul National University Hospital in a stable condition. Park Jung Min, is now preparing for his new solo Debut “Not Alone” that is expected to be out in the middle of this month….*Bla..Bla..Bla..* 

I was so shock when I heard the news. My mind turn out blank and my feet just bright me to where I am supposed to be.

Seungho’s Pov

“Chincha~ His solo album must be hits because of this. This is seriously DaeBak for publicity.”

“*hits Mir’s head* don’t make such an assumption. He did put himself in the risk to save the girls. I would do the same if I’m there, not for publicity, Arasso??”

“Goon is right. You shouldn’t say something like that. This is about someone’s life, It’s a serious matter right Joon?....*silent* Joon??”

“Ah~ Joon hyung?*coming from the kitchen* I saw him running out just now. He looks serious and worried… I wonder why.”

“Bwoh?? Where did he go?”

“Molla…*confused* wae? yah~ what did you guys watch?? *smiles*”

“*back hug Mir* Yah!! *light laugh* What’s the story? Where’s Joon?”

“Aish~~ Noona!! *try to break free* Molla… Joon Hyung suddenly went out.”

Where did he go?? Is it because of the news? *thinking* did he knows the girl? His not so close to JungMin ssi… so… It must be the girl right? But who’s the girl? Haish~ I need to find out about it!

“Ah… Mianhne… I need to go somewhere too. I’ll be back before our practice tonight *taking his coat and hurriedly went out*”

“Aish~ Chincha!! why does everyone going out right now?? When my last episodes in Jungle Fish is about to start? *pout*.”

“Gwaenchanna dongsaeng ah~~ Noona is here to watch it with you *smiles*.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = you might want to listen to this song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvAJVfi888

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LeeJoon’s Pov

 

*running* I’m sure that’s her picture. But why… Expected to commit suicide?? What the hell is she’s been thinking of?? Does she know how crazy I’ve been searching for her right apartment door and even got scolded by an ahjumma?? Does she even follow up my update and all?? Does she knows how I’ve been humiliated by my members coz I’ve been wearing her pyjamas for the past weeks?? *running*

SELFISH Crazy Stalker!!! Arggghhhh!!!!!*running*”

 

 

To Be Continued

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N = hi my readers^^ my exam have ended yesterday... so now i can update this freely.. hehehe.. but i only got i week holidays... we gonna start our new semester next week... huhuhu TT ... Nway, i want to appologize if this chapter is quite boring for you guys.... *i suddenly feel its boring to read.. i guess i'm not good at doing suspense huh?? kekeke^^* But still... hope you guys enjoy reading this ;)