Chapter 16: Bimil(secret) Almost Exposed

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~Riviera Hotel Restaurant, Seoul~

Nana’s Pov

I can’t stop clapping my hands... I just can’t*smiles widely*. The performance is too great to even just clapping for them… they deserves an award, which I can’t find one right now. Seungho oppa voice is just so melodic and addictive, while CheonDoong oppa’s rap part is just… so blend with the song… it’s like giving the new feelings to the song. They’re so great!!! Excellent!! *keep on clapping happily*.

“Yah!!”

Suddenly a very familiar voice came from the main entrance of the restaurant. Every eyes focusing to the entrance and…

“Hyung!! How can everyone have fun here and left me behind?? You guys even performed without me?? So mean!!*irritated*”

“Ah great~~ now everyone is here except Joonie. Should we make another performance then?? A group performance*sarcastic*”

“Ah~~ Shirou(don’t want)!! I’m hungry… I can’t play the piano anymore. Our deal is Dinner straight after “This Love”(song title) right?? Palli~~ Baegopa~~”

Seungho oppa’s love for foods would never end*smiles brightly*.

“What did they perform just now?? Must be really dull without me kurrechii??”

Mir suddenly sits beside me and it surprise me a bit. *light laugh* I never expect that he would also come… but what’s more unbelievable is I’m going to have dinner with Seungho oppa!!! Kyaaa~~~*excited*

“Nope. They did a fantastic job*smiles cheerfully*. I don’t even realize you’re not there… They just so blend with each other and Seungho oppa played the piano like a pro!! Very harmonious and melodic*excited*.”

“Aish~~ You’re so mean*pout*.”

*laugh*… Mir is so fun to tease with. He’s a boy with lots of facial expression and so loud too. Normally, whenever I , purposely to hurt him or boiled his anger, he would do 100 of different facial expression to convey his feelings (no wonder he got so many wrinkles*light laugh*). And he talks so loud!!! *laugh* I don’t even know how we can become a close friends now*smiles*. Maybe because, sometimes… Mir acted like Seungho oppa… Eat like there’s no tomorrow.

G.O’s Pov

*Everyone takes their sits and circling around the table*

“When are we going to eat?”

“Hyung be patience~~ Our food will come later.”

“Thanks Doong-a… or else he will keep on nagging me about his food coming late.”

“Goon hyung… Why don’t you ask me to come and perform as well??”

“Mianhne… The performance ought to be just me who sings and Seungho will only playing the piano. But it turned out to be a duet with him and at the end it became a group performance with Cheondoong sudden entrance…*sigh*”

“Hehe(light laugh)… But my part blend perfectly with the song does it?*cute smiles*”

“Neh!! Everything was just perfect!! It’s the best live performance ever!!*clapping her hands* Gomawo for the amazing performance… Umm…Seungho Oppa really cool just now… especially when you sing while playing the piano*smiles shyly*”

“Ah~~ Gomawo*slightly bows his head*”

Ahah! Now she’s smiling like crazy with Seungho around, and all she done to me before mostly was just an expressionless?! I can’t believe this girl!! He just ruins my image!! The viewers might think I’m such a pity guy when they see this episode…*sigh* I guess be in WGM is not really interesting as I imagine before… and of coz my dreams to be the best WGM couple won’t ever succeed… *realize* Ah~~ I forgot Nana ssi is Mir’s crush…*evil smiles* no wonder he put a sour face since before… not only because he miss the chance to perform in front Nana but also because he too… feel uneasy of Seungho being around her… I guess I’m not the only one that seems pity in the eyes of the viewers*evil smiles*.

“*suddenly stands from her sit and went to G.O*… Oppa jamsi iliwa(come here for a while) *drag G.O’s hand to her seat*… Anhja (sit)”

I’m so confused of what she’s doing right now… Every eyes are lock on us now… She even holds my hand and drags me to her seat?? Is she trying to portray how lovey-dovey we are in front of my members now??

“*settle herself at G.O’s seat (next to Seungho)*… Ummm… Oppa baegopa?? Want to eat my meal?? *take her meal in front of G.O and hand it to Seungho*.”

*jaws drop* (Mir,G.O,Thunder)

“Ah~~ Chinca?? I really can have this?? Gomawo*smiles happily*… It must be hard for girl idol like you to diet is it??*stuff the meat in his mouth*”

*sigh*~~ I’m such a PABO to even think that she’s trying to show some sweetness in front of my members… Of coz she will do whatever it takes just to get Seungho’s attention. What so great about Seungho?? Hyorim too, dare to dump Joon just for Seungho…King of dark circle and flabby stomach!! Aish~~ I guess 2011 is not my lucky year…*sigh*

“Hyung~~ how can you let your wife sits next to the other guy?? Are you a real man?? Ask her to change sit back to before now!!” Mir suddenly whisper that to me. Huh… change sit to before?? That’s mean sit back next to you PABO!! If so, she’ll still sits next to other man…

“Then what about you?? Just gonna sit here enjoying the view of your crush sitting next to her crush??”

“Aish~~ hyung~~ this is a broadcast show… I can’t let the viewers saw my affection towards her” he answers, still in the whispering tone.

He got the point there… If I asked her to change her sits back then it’ll seems normal to the viewers coz we’re a married couple… However… will she even listen to me?? I bet she’ll refuse and I’ll look even more pityful then before… I feel like the dark cloud that always following Seungho is now on me, while Seungho having a bright sun on his head that makes his shines.

“Yongie-ah!!!!~~~”

Mir’s Pov

Aaahh~~ Noona is here… how can she trace me?? Aish~~

*chup* (a peek on Mir’s lips)

DaeBak!! Now she’s making a scene in front of Nana... and even the viewers?? AIsh~ chinca!! Netizens will bash us again~~ *sigh*

“*rubbing his lips* Noona!! This is a broadcast show!! Do you want the Netizens to criticise us again??”

“*stick out her tongue* Like I care about it. I’ve announced to them before that I won’t stop doing that to you just because they criticise us. We’ve been doing these since you’re a baby… why would I stop now??”

“You’re right EunAh-yah~~ but don’t forget this is my show… You can’t do something that’ll surpass me… *sigh* Why did I have such a bad luck today… aigoo~~”

Bad luck?? Why did Goon hyung says that?? Is something happens between him and Nana earlier?? *thinking* Ah~~ No wonder quite a few time she mention “boring” to me in her text… I shall ask Goon hyung at our dorm later…

“*annyeonghaseyo eonni *bows her head*… I always want to meet you before… I guess today is my lucky day*smiles brightly*”

“Ah~~ Annyeonghaseyo*bows her head*…This is our first meeting is it??*smiles brightly* I’m glad that I come*while extend her hands for a handshake*”

Nana wants to meet my noona?? Wae?? Is she a fan of her?? Why don’t she says anything about this to me before?? Ah~~ DaeBak!! This will give a big help to my plan with noona earlier *smiles widely*

“Ah! Why did you sit so far?? Iliwa (come here),*ask her to sit next to her (the space between EunAh and Mir)* we can have a long chat tonight… I want to meet you in person for such a long time too*smiles brightly*”

DaeBak noona!! My noona is the best!! I don’t even have to tell her what to do and she just did something brilliant!! Yeay!! Now I don’t have to see her sweet scenes with hyung anymore… Aish~~ If only I can tell her that Seungho hyung already has someone that he loves… *sigh*… But I guess my noona is pretty smart in playing her role to match us together*smiles happily*.

“Ah…*unsure*… Neh~~*slowly move to the sit in between EunAh and Mir*”

 G.O’s Pov

 Is EunAh trying to pair Nana with her brother now?? *smirk* But I guess this is better than she happily sits next to Seungho. This way, It will be a loss to both of us… haha… just look at her sour face… she must feels a heavy burdened to leave her crush and sits next to EunAh. Serve your right!! *smirk*.

“Noona, you’re great!! You always knows where Mir is without anyone telling you*amaze*”

“Ah~~ Gomawo CheonDoong-ah~~ But It’s so easy to assume where he goes*smiles widely*… yah!! Yongie-ah!! Why don’t you even tell me you want to leave earlier?? Suddenly disappear after asking me to make a custard pudding for you?? So clever~*sarcastic*”

“Eonni know how to make a custard pudding??”

“Not only a castard pudding… EunAh noona can also cooks very well!! Mir is so lucky to have a sister like her*smiles cutely*”

“It’s not like Dara noona can’t cook… she even better than my noona… just that my noona have lots of free time compared to her*sarcastic tone**smirk*.”

*EunAh stare Mir coldly*

*laugh* (everyone)

“Yeah~ she’s good at housework just like G.O *chew2*… EunAh…*chew2*… why don’t you just bring the pudding here? *chew2*… We can all eat together…*chew2* …*smiles*”

Aish~~ just look at him… All he thinks about is foods!! What so attractive about that anyway??  Even Sooyeon rejects me at first because she still has some lingering feelings for him. Aish~~ when I think back again… It’s a total of 3 girls at that attracted to him and 2 of them have to do with me as well… *sigh*~~ I guess my glorious years already end… Now it’s Seungho’s era…*keep on eating*.

“Jeongmal?? I love custard pudding too!!*excited* Can eonni teach me next time?”

“Of coz… Just tell me when you’re free arasso??”

“Neh~~ *smiles happily* Gomawo eonni*slightly bowing her head*”

Ah~~ chinca… why am I so quite right now?? This is supposed to be my show right?? They supposed to talk reveal something funny about me to Nana or praise me in front of her but… all they says about is just out of topic… I can’t even comment anything about it… Ah~~ Now I’m started to regret to be in this show… If I know this would have happens, I prefer marrying Joori noona instead of Nana… I’m sure it’s 100 times better than these*sigh*~~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 ~40 minutes later, Apgujeong Rodeo Streets~

Seungho’s Pov

As soon we finish our meals, Goon asked us to hurriedly leave… It so obvious he wants to be alone with Nana…*light laugh* so now we’re taking our walk through the Rodeo Streets… the night view at Rodeo Streets is so pretty with all the lights on the trees. Maybe because it’s night, that’s why not much people recognized us. We can freely walk and enjoy our view here*smiles happily*… I shall bring Hyorim here next time… at night as well… so that people won’t recoqnized us… *imagining walking hands in hands with Hyorim…smiles happily*.

 

"Yongie… Are you texting with Nana again?? Yongie-ah~~ give her a break… you just met her few minutes before don’t you?”

“You’re texting with Nana ssi?? Yah Bang Cheol Yong!! Have some mercy on Goon hyung. He looks so pity earlier. He don’t even say much like he always did… And I can see Nana ignores him a lot too… *sigh* Now when I think back again, on their first episode, Nana does wrote something harsh on her lock does she? I wonder why she acts like that?”

Honestly, I sense that too… If their relation is good, why would G.O angry with me when I kind of blow his performance… I forgot that I should only play the piano and got swayed by my feelings to sang the songs together… CheonDoong said that he bored because his noona got something else to do and he can’t meet with her, so I bring him along. *sigh* Actually, I always feel uneasy whenever Nana is around, she’s… Gwaenchanna(okay)… but the fact that she always stared at me make me scared a bit. Maybe I shall ask G.O after this… maybe he does have some problem with Nana.

“CheonDoong-ah~~ you thinking too much… Nana only excited with all of us suddenly came and barge in their date… Of coz she will talk to us more than to G.O*smiles*”

“Noona is right… Doongie hyung~~ stop worrying about them. *eyes caught something* Noona!! dokboki!! There’s a dokbuki there!! Palli 2x!! I want to eat hot Dokboki~~ *excited*”

Did I just hear a dokboki?? Where is it?? Ah~~ there!! *smiles excitedly*… *sigh* But I’m so full right now…  I ate Nana’s meal and my meal and even took a bite of everyone meals… I think I should distance myself with that dokboki stall… Yang Seungho!! Clse your eyes or move your sight now!! You can be tempted with dokboki now!! You’ve ate enough!!

 

“I want dokboki too!!”

“CheonDoong~~ Palli wa!! Noona will pay for it *smiles*”

“Noona Chinca?? Hyung!!~ Palli!! EunAh noona wants to buy us dokboki*excited*.”

“You go… I’ll wait everyone here… I had enough for my dinner just now.”

“Yah~~ hyung~~ you decline a food’s treat?? You make a history hyung!! DaeBak!! *run to the dokboki’s stall*.”

Aish~~ Why is it when I’m so full then only she offer to buy for us?? Ah~~ I guess I’m gonna have a bite of it from them later… *eyes caught something*…*shock*. Isn’t that Jihoon hyung and CheonDoong noona?? *looking at the café next to where he stands*. But what are they doing together?? Are they having a blind date?? Does CheonDoong know about this?? Ah! Jihoon hyung suddenly stands… Where would he go?? Aish~~ I know there’s something fishy about them.

“Hyung!! Dongie hyung said you don’t want dokboki?? Are you serious?? You won’t regret right? Wanna taste a bite??”

“*light laugh* Yeah~~ It’s unbelievable that you declined my offer*light laugh*…*realize something*… Isn’t that your sister Doong-ah?? *pointing inside the café*.”

*everyone looks at where EunAh is pointing*

“*shock* Neh~~ But what did noona do there at this hour?”

“We need to greet her, then only we know what she’s doing there.*walk towards the café*”

*confuse*… Doongie seems to not know about it… So is their meeting a secret?? But why Should Jihoon hyung keep it as a secret? Should I hold them up from entering and barging in?? *sigh*… I guess it’s too late… they already in.

“Noona~~ *smiles cutely* what’re you doing here sitting alone??”

“*surprise look* Hyu…Hyunie… Why are you here as well?? *saw the rest*… Ah~~ You guys going out somewhere is it?”

“Eonni… are you meeting someone??”

“Ah~~ Neh… just now… for work… But we finish discussing about work already… I’m just staying to finish my coffee…*fake smiles*”

So they’re discussing about work?? It doesn’t seem like that to me… And If so, why she looks worried??  But where’s Jihoon hyung went to??*saw Rain*... that’s Jihoon hyung… Great… Now I need to figures this out…*smirk*.

Rain’s Pov

I just went to the toilet for a while and when I came back those kids already there?? Thank goodness I went to the toilet before, If not… The might spotted us together…*deep breath*… I need to go somewhere else right now… Dara will understand why I leave her… I’ll text and explain to her later…*about to turn around and leave*

“Jihoon Hyung!! You’re here too??”

“Bwoh?? Jihoon hyung is here too?”

Aish~~ Why did Seungho have to notice me?? Eottokajo?? I can’t hide anymore… *turn back and walk to them*

“Yah!! What are you guys doing outside at this hour?? *act coolly*”

“Bi oppa~~ You’re here to??*smiles shyly*”

“Hyung, you’re not meeting Dara noona secretly aren’t you?*evil smiles*”

“Anii!!” (together –Rain+Dara)

“Ah~ Annyeonghaseyo *bows to Dara*… So you’re here to… I thought you came together with these kids…*smiles awkwardly*”

“Anii~~ I came to discuss some work stuff… They just saw me earlier and came in to greet*smiles*”

*sigh* Thank god dara knows how to play along… With my acting ability, I think I can fool them for now…

“Jeongmal-yo?? Ah~~ I have a meeting about work here as well”

“I guess this café is common to discuss some work stuff kurrecchii?? *smiles shyly*… Oppa… Are you going back now?”

“Neh~~ Umm… then… see ya… *bows to Dara & EunAh*… Yah!! You guys should be back as well. It’s almost late now… Palli Doraga (hurry go back), you guys don’t want me to make a curfew hour right??”

 “Hyung~~ I just met my sister… I’ll be back after I walk her home okay?*smiles*”

“Gwaenchanna Hyunie… Palli Doraga… manager oppa will pick me up later.”

I’m the one who supposed to send her home… I guess I can’t send her for tonight… *sigh* Mianhne Jagia~~ I hope you’ll understand. I think It’s better if Doongie want to walk her home instead of leaving her here waiting for her manager to come… I can’t really trust her manager to bring her home safely at this hour… His not yet married right?? Old bachelor like him can’t be trusted with woman… He might felt so desperate to hold woman’s… Aish~~especially at this hour…  Anhde!! Jeolde Anhde (absolutely no)!!

“Arasso… You can walk her home if you want… The rest go back… don’t wonder around somewhere… People might recognize you guys.”

“Neh hyung~~ But… can you drop my noona at her home?? She didn’t bring her car and since you brought yours… Please hyung… or else I would have to… I’m so tired of walking now and my back start to ache again.”

“Chinca?? Your back appa (hurt)?? Gweanchanna Yongie-ah~~ I walk you home okay??”

“Anhde!! Then who’s gonna send you home in the middle of the night?? Noona just go back with Jihoon hyung *slightly wink at EunAh…signalling something*”

“But… I want to give a massage…*sigh* Arasso… can oppa really gives me a lift then??”

Aigoo~~ I supposed to send Dara home and now ChEolYong ask me to send his sister home?? What would Dara think of it then?? *sigh*~~ Eottoke??~~

“Anhde Mir!! *every eyes on him*…*smiles awkwardly* I mean… You back always hurt right?? You can’t let it just like that… EunAh noona good at giving massage so… yeah~~ Noona should follow you home and give some massage… Umm… I’ll send noona home after I get back later.”

“Hyunie… You’ll get tired coz you walk a lot…Then you don’t have to walk me home… Noona will call manager oppa to pick me up. You just go back and then send EunAh home arasso??”

“Anii!! *sigh*… I’ll drop EunAh home… Seungho can help giving a massage to Mir’s back… So CheonDoong, make sure your sister arrives to her dorm safely arasso?”

Thunder’s Pov

“Joengmal?? *excited* Gomawo… Oppa…*smiles shyly*…*secretly wink back at Mir*.”

Aigoo~~ I want to send noona home but…. I don’t want Jihoon hyung to send EunAh noona home!!! She obviously has a crush on him!! Anhde!! Mir sounded like he did it on purposed… Why did he do that?? He knows really well that I want to pair Jihoon hyung with my noona… Aish~~ Is he declaring a war with me now?? *deep breath* I need to clarify this with him… If he really did that on purpose… then It’s war!! I won’t lose to him… I need to plan my strategy perfectly…*determine*.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~LeeJoon’s House, Jamshil, Seoul~

Byul’s Pov

I can’t believe that now we’re watching a horror film?? At night?? That’s still ok since I kinda like this story (Cello) but why am I wearing this chicken pyjama?? I thought he would just want me to wear it for a second to show to him but he actually asked me to wear for the whole night?? Aish chinca!! And for the past 2 hours ago… most of the CF stared him… I guess it’s true when he says that his a popular Idol… though he don’t seem like one…

The first CF is quite funny since he acted like a beach dog… 

 

Then in the middle of the story… when the suspense came… It suddenly break for an interval again~~ and that time as well… The CF stared this guy… but he looks different in there… more… matured and… *deep breath*… I can say he looks quite dashing... It steer my heart a bit… *light laugh*… Suddenly I feel proud of having him as my BF…*smiles*

 

“Yah!! Don’t you feel a sudden cold through your blood stream when you heard the Cello?? I hate the music!! Why can’t they play a livelier and catchy music on it?? Aish~~”

“*cold stare* You’re the one who suggest to watch this aren’t you?? So bear with it!! And one more thing… this is a horror story… of coz they’ll play a slow mysterious songs instead of a catchy one!! Aish~~ *realize*… Are you scared?? Ah~~ You’re scared actually aren’t you?? *light laugh* You should say that earlier… Now since I watch this halfway through… I won’t change the channel, so bare with it arasso??*evil smiles*”

“I’m not!! I’m the one who suggest watching this… of coz I’m not scared…*act coolly*”

He’s trying to act cool but it shows all through his face that he’s actually scared… *light laugh* He even sweating…*smirk*. Ah~~ again?? Why does it have so many intervals??

 

“Ah! This is the CF that all my members do it together*excited* That’s our leader… Seungho hyung… do you remember??”

“Aniiyo~~ If I can’t remember you, who was my BF and my bias idol…how can I even remember your group mate… *amaze*… Yah,yah!! That’s your group mate as well?? The one after you just now… black hair with cute face… wah~~ Kyeopta!!*smiles brightly*”

LeeJoon’s Pov

From all my CF earlier… this is the first time I can a smiles on her face… And it is a happy smiles?? For CheonDoong?? Aish~~ I’m so gonna kill Doongie tomorrow for being in that CF as well*annoyed*.  

“Yah 2x!! Did they know me as well?? When did you plan to bring me to them?? Maybe I could gain back my memories with them around*smiles excitedly*”

“*cold stare*…They don’t even know you, and I don’t plan to introduce you to them at all… Kureonikka (so), stop dreaming about meeting with them.*annoyed*”

“Yah!! Are you joking with me?? If we’re couple, they should know me as well!! Are you trying to say that I’m you secret GF now?”

“Kurreochii!! No one knows about your existence except me. You’re my secret GF coz I don’t want to share you with anyone arasso??!! *shouts his anger*”

“Why are you shouting at me?? Napeun nyeasig(bad guy)!!”

*sigh*… I myself don’t even know why I’m so angry with it.. Come to think of it… She might remember back if I introduce her to my members since she’s a former fan of our group… But… she never shows that bright smiles to me before and now… She’s showing that because of Doongie?? What If she suddenly has a change of heart and become Doongie’s stalker?? Since she lost her memories… It’s a risk for me to do that kind of thing… So I won’t. I won’t coz I’m afraid I might lose her forever… She might not want to remember her past if she has a beautiful future and I won’t let that to happens! Anhde… Jeolde anhde!!

 

To Be Continue...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Sorry to update quite late.. I supposed to update yesterday.. but my back hurts so does my leg... maybe because I walk a lot last Fiday... nway, hope everyone will enjoy reading it!! and be honest!! If it's boring then tell me arasso?? hehehe^^ and here I want to share Rain guiding them for their STYLE album comeback last time... Mir is so cute in here!! make sure to watch it arasso??