Chapter 7 : Who Are You?

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

A/N = you may want to listen to this for this part >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZebOOJzhYA&feature=related

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LeeJoon = Black

JungMin = Gold

Byul = Red

Seungho = Blue

Nurse = Light Salmon

~Seoul National University Hospital~

 

LeeJoon’s Pov

“Excuse me, Where is Kim Byul’s room?”

“Ah~ the girl that have been saved by the celebrity is it? She’s at the 3rd floor, room 312 *smiles*”

“Gomawo. *running2*”

Is she awakes now? I hope she’s alright… Jebal!! Let me see her save and sound… Jebal!!

“*open the door* ….*shock*…. Annye…Annyeonhaseyo*bows*”

“Ak? …*shock*… Annyeonghaseyo….LeeJoon MBLAQ right?”

“Ah? Neh… Ermm… I just… I heard the news… I came…*loss of words*…”

“You know her? *pointing at the girl on the bed*?”

“Ah?.... Ne…Neh…. *rubbing his head*”

“Dahaeng ne (Thank god)~~ *sigh*… I’ve been trying to contact her family, but I guess no one at home… I got schedules after this, but I can’t leave her alone at this kind of state. *sigh* Thank god you came.”

“Ah… Neh… She lives alone… so…*smiles*”

“Chincha?? No wonder… Ah batta! Do you have any schedules after this? If you do… I don’t mind cancelling mine… I’m working alone anyway…”

“Anii!! …..uh….*loss of words*… I mean…You don’t have to… I can take care of her…”

“*smiles* She must means a lot to you huh?*light laugh*”

“Ah… Ani... *sigh* …Neh…. *looking down to his foot*”

“*taking his coat, prepare to leave* Then…. *smiles* I’ll be going, Galke*smiles*”

“Sunbenim… Uh… kamsahamnida*bows*”

“For what? Saving her life? don’t be… she’s alive coz she wants to… just pray that she’ll awake soon*smiles* *walk out*”

*sigh* as I take a sit next to her bed, I immediately take her hands into mine. She’s so looks so weak and fragile. It’s been 2 weeks I haven’t seen her face. And no she is right in front of me… Helpless… why did she jump into the River? Why did she want to commit suicide? Nattemune (Because of me)?? Did she do all this because of me? *sigh* after 2 months I’ve been staying with her, today is the first time I got to know her name. But why isn’t she is the one who told me herself? Wae? *sigh*

“Byul… Open... Open your eyes… just look at me… I’m here… Jebal…*close his eyes and lands his head on her hands*”

 

Seungho’s Pov

I was so shock of what I heard right now. Joon and… The drowning girl? Since when? Who is she? And how did Joon knows about her? He looks so… deadly worried about her. Is that means… Joon already have someone else? So he doesn’t have any feelings for Hyorim anymore right? *sigh* But why am I so worried about him? Should I go in and console him? Haish~~ Chincha!! Ottoke??

“Excuse me Sir, are you looking for anything? May I help you?”

“*Shock*… A…Anii…”

“Hyung??”

Aish~~ Chincha~~ I just thought that I should leave until this nurse… Haish~~ Ottokajo?? I’ve been discovered…Should I run? Arghh~~ that’ll be obvious… I guess I have no other choice…*sigh*

“Uh… I just happens to past by… *guilt*…*sigh*…. I was following you actually…*looking down to his foot*”

“Bwoh? …Wae?”

“You suddenly disappeared after the news… so I though… *sigh*… Mianhneyo… I’ll be leaving now… Galke *turn around to walk away*”

“Hyung!... Uh… would you want to visit her as well??”

“Jeongmal? *smiles*… Neh!”

 

~20 minutes later~

 

Seungho’s Pov

“So that’s what exactly happens when you’re disappearing before?...*sigh*… And I thought you run away because you hate me and Hyorim…*sigh*”

“Mianhne hyung… I know you’re still worried if I have feelings for Hyorim and even awkward with me sometimes… But… I just… I don’t know how to tell you about this.*looking down at his feet*”

“Arasso… though I feel a bit unfair coz you let me live with sins and guilt… But I feel relieve to know that you have no more feelings left for hyorim and already have someone important to you.*smiles* and don't worry, i won't tell anyone about this *smiles*”

“*smiles*…Gomawo hyung...*sigh*… I just hope she’ll wakes up soon. I can’t stand to stare at her helpless body *looking at Byul*”

 I never thought that he’ll be loving someone else than hyorim like this. I know Joon is very serious when it comes to love… though he always shows his bad boy appearance in front of the camera… he is actually the most naïve and innocent member in MBLAQ. But… I never thought that he could forget hyorim this quick. I guess this girl must be really special... She even kidnapped him before?! *sigh* But I’m so thankful to her coz she return him back to us… maybe that’s what makes Joon attract to her so much *smiles*

“I have to get going. We have practice tonight, until when do you plan to stay here?”

“Uh… Hyung… Mianhne… Uh…”

“Arassoyo~~ I’ll said to JiHoon(Bi) hyung later that you are not feeling well. Take your time staying by her side *smiles* but only for tonight *smiles*”

“Gomawoyo… Hyung… *smiles brightly*… whatever it is, you’re still the best hyung that I’ve got!”

*smiles* I’m still the best huh? I never thought that’ll still be his best hyung after what I did before… I guess I have to thanks that girl later… *light laugh* Gomawo… Byul ssi… *smiles,walk away*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~The next morning, 8 a.m, Room 312, 11 January 2011~

 

Byul’s Pov

“Umm… *try to open her eyes* … Arghh.. my head very apa (hurts)”

“You’ve wake up? Ah~*sigh* thanks god… Neo!! Michin youja!! Do you know how worried I am? Selfish crazy stalker! *cute angry looks*”

“*confuse*… Neh??”

“Neo… you shouldn’t have jump into the river like that, If you’re angry or frustrated with me, then why don’t you came to our dorm? Or even stalk me again? Or even bash my minihp… Aish~~ I’e half dead when I heard the news about you drowning yesterday *sigh*”

“*confuse*… jump into the river? I did that?”

“Don’t you remember doing that? the report even says that it is suspected as the act of committing suicide.”

“Suicide?...Why would I do that?...*confuse*… so… this is hospital then? *even more confuse*”

“Don’t says that someone push you from the bridge? Is it?? Mare! *shaking her body* Mareba!! Duguseyo? Let me skins him/her to death. Mare!!*shaking her body heavily*”

“Geuman… *shaking2*…Geumanhne!! *put him to stop* haish!! Chincha!! Duguseyo?? Why can’t you stop talking for even a minute? You make my head apayo (hurts).”

“Ah… Mianhne… *panicking*… I’ll call the doctor…”

“Anii!! Ah!!~~ chincha!! Duguseyo?? I Don’t even know you!! Why did you keep bashing on me with your words??!! Selfish? Crazy? Stalker???!! What are you talking about??!! Argghhhh!!!!”

“Neo…Neo… Neo naega mollaso (you don’t know me)?”

“Molla!!”

“You kidnapped me before… don’t you remember?”

“Kidnapped?? Are you kidding me?? Why should I? And I kidnapped you?? *stares Joon from head to toe, his muscles* Ah~!! That's totally ridiculous!! Chincha!! this is making me crazy!! Micheosso 3x!! *messing with her hair*”

 “*shock* Doc…Doctor… *run out from the room* DOCTOR!! I need a doctor now!!”

Aish~ This guy!! Who is he? He even called me his stalker?? Am I crazy to stalk that kind of person? Crazy? SELFISH?? Aish~~ Ak! Apayo (it’s hurts) *rubbing her head*…*sigh* but… neh… Who am I? arghh!!!! Molla!!*messing her hair*

 

~20 minutes later~

Doctor = Light salmon

LeeJoon’s Pov

This can’t be real… She can’t have loss her memory right?? Please… Jebal!! She can’t have loss it!! At the time where I was planning on confessing?? Aish~~

“What’s your name?*checking her eyes*”

“Molla…”

“Where did you leave? *checking *”

“OoOoOo*finish checking *… Mollasseo…”

“Do you remember anything?”

“Aish~~ Mollayo!! Stop asking me so many questions that I can’t even answer!! You're making my head apa!”

“*sigh*…*looking at Joon*… Let’s talk in my room.”

“Ah.. neh… Arasso…*nervous*”

*ringtone* “yeobuseyeo?...”

“Yah!! You promise me that it will only be yesterday night? Neon eodiga jigeum (where are  right now)? We got practice this morni…”

“Mianhne hyung… something strange happens to Byul.. I’m on my way to discuss the matter with the doctor… hyung~~ Jebal.. cover for me please~~ this is urgent!”

“Owh.. neh2.. Arasso… tell me about it later k.. make sure to come for the interview later.”

“Neh hyung… Gomawo.*sigh*” (end phone’s conversation)

I’m so nervous. I feel like my step s are so heavy… I really hope it will only be a temporarily only… ah~~ Jebal!! *sigh*… why did everything happens at once?? And comeback as well!! Arghhh!!!

 

To Be Continued...