Chapter 12: New Visitor

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

A/N = First of all... sorry coz i update this late... class just started so... yeah... everyday life quite busy with class and all... and one more thing... as an advance warning, you might feel disappointed in this chapter coz some big twist happens... but i guess some of you have already figured that out ;) Enjoy reading (^_^)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G.O = Purple

After School = Dark Green

Joori = Dark Choco

DooJoon (B2ST) = Orange

Nana = Light Pink

 

 

~After School’s Dorm~

G.O’s Pov

*silent* (everyone)

“Who could it be?”–JungAh-

“Molla… did anyone invite someone here*looking at the members*??”–Kahi-

“I guess someone important has come… Kurreccho?? Nana ssi??*suspicious smiles*”

“Neh?? Ah~~ I’ll open the the door *exit the living room, went to the front door*”

There’s something fishy is going around here… The way Joori noona said… the way she smiles suspiciously… And suddenly get a visitor… I’m sure there’s something about to happen. I’ve gave JooYeon a signal to ask if she knows anything, but I guess she doesn’t. Aish~~ Chincha!!~~ why am I feelings something bad going to happen?? Aish~~

~At The Front Door~

Nana’s Pov

Joori eonni almost reveal it… Aish~~ *sigh* I hope it really is someone important that waiting in front of the door or else… *sigh*… I don’t really know what to do actually…*open the door*.

“Annyeonghasayo*bows*”

“Aa~~ Annyeonghaseyo*bows*”

“I’m here to pick-up my wife*smiles*”

“Ah~ Jeongmal? So, you know who’s your wife is??”

“Neh~~*smiles*”

“*smiles*… Deul-eowa (come in) *give him way to enter*”

~Living Room~

G.O’s Pov

“Ak?? Hyung?? You’re here??”

“Doo…DooJoon?? What are you doing here??*confuse*”

“Ah~~ That… *facing after school members (except Nana coz she’s standing beside him)*…Annyeonghaseyo*bows* I’m B2ST leader, DooJoon Imnida *smiles*… I’m here to pick-up my wife*smiles shyly*”

*shock* (everyone)

“Bwoh?? You’re involved in WGM too??”

“Neh~~ *realize* hyung… you too?? You’re here also to pick-up your wife??”

“But…But… Who’s your wife??”–Kahi-

“Kurreccho… JooYeon eonni is the only After School member who’ll be in WGM*confuse*”–Uee-

“And she’s already taken*confuse*”–Lizzy-

“Already taken?? *staring confusedly at JooYeon who is standing besides G.O*”

“Ah~~ Jeongmal~~ this is so interesting… The best drama I ever watch *suspicious smiles*”

“What do you mean by interesting eonni?? Aish~~ you’ve been acting weird since before, waeyo?? Did you hide something??*worried*”

“Ummm….Hyung…. I think that’s because… *sigh* JooYeon noona is my wife.”

“Bwoh??*shock*” (everyone for except one person)

“Mu…Museun…Museunsul-lia??*confuse*… She’s my wife…Kurreccho?? JooYeon-a… *looking at JooYeon*”

Mol…Molla… I thought so too…*confuse+worried*”–JooYeon-

“Jakkam-man 2x… If your wife is JooYeon eonni… then who’s G.O ssi wife??” –Bekah-

“Maj-ayo (that’s right)!! I got a mission card that says my wife is among these girls.”

“*smiles*…I think the all the complication should be reveal now… right??... Nana ssi??”

“*worried expression*… *every eyes on her now*…*sigh*… Mianhne eonni(s)… I’ve been told to keep it as a secret from my member… *Deep Breath*… I’m on WGM too*looking down*.”

“Bwoh??” (All After School members)

“*sigh*… Mianhnata… Mianhamnida… Mianhne… JooYeon eonni *still looking down*”

“Wae?? Why are you apologizing?? *confuse+worried even more*” –JooYeon-

*confuse* (everyone)

“*Deep breath*… G.O oppa is my husband*feel guilty*”

*shock* (everyone)

I’m speechless… I can’t say anything… Nana?? My real wife is actually Nana ssi?? Then why aren’t she says anything when I picked JooYeon?? And JooYeon is DooJoon’s wife?? That’s ridiculous!! DooJoon should be with Nana… JooYeon is older than him by 2 years… Aish~~ Why is this so complicated?? First Joori noona… then JooYeon… and now… my wife change again… to Nana?? And why must DooJoon?? Doesn’t WGM’s crew know that MBLAQ and B2ST are really close together?? Did they do this on purpose?? Aish~~ Chincha!!

“Yah~ Nana~ museunsul-lia?? First you said that you’re also in WGM… and now suddenly you said that G.O ssi is your husband??”–Uee-

“That’s right! Why don’t you at least say it when G.O ssi choose JooYeon eonni?? You do know everyone here know nothing about it do you?? Are you trying to fools us??”–Bekah-

“Calm down 2x… Nana must have her own reason.”–Kahi-

“That’s true… Let’s listen to what she has to say first.”

“*confuse*What’s going on with the atmosphere here?? Why do I feel so tense… Aren’t it solve now?? JooYeon noona is my wife and Nana ssi is G.O hyung’s wife… So… why did everyone…??*confuse*”

“It’s not that easy to be solving… a while ago everyone was already happy to know that G.O ssi is JooYeon eonni’s husband.”–Raina-

“That’s why!!*finally lift-up her face to face her members*… *sigh*… How can I say it at the time where everyone was so happy and JooYeon eonni too… with the face of her wish come true… If DooJoon oppa is not here just now, I would have thought of withdrawing from WGM show and just let JooYeon eonni and G.O oppa together… They match each other well…*sigh*”

*silent* (everyone)

“*worried* Ok 2x… no tense 2x here… I’m also wrong coz I don’t say anything about it… so G.O… Move! Stand beside your real wife… palli 2x!! both couple stands beside each other partner. I’ve to give your next mission card now*smiles*”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Itaewon-dong Shopping Area, Seoul~ 

Mir = Choco

 

Ji-Ae = Cream+Pink

Mir’s Pov

*walking on the street* I’m so bored… Something came out and noona had to leave to meet her manager. Hmmm… I wonder if she just makes that up coz she seems so down since Dongie hyung keep on pushing Dara noona to do something for JiHoon hyung. Maybe she can’t stand to see that anymore…*sigh* poor my noona… I’ve said so many times to give up on JiHoon hyung and she keeps on denying the fact that she fall for him. Aish~~ If this going on… She’ll be more hurt coz she’ll fall even deeper for him. *sigh*… I do want her to grow up… and I guess she’s almost become an adult… but I hate to see her being hurts countable of times…

AH!! Forget about her… there’s no use worrying someone as stubborn as her. *Deep Breath*… I’m so bored!! I don’t want to stay at the Dorm either… I feel kinda lonely watching how matured Dara noona sweetly care for Dongie hyung, and JiHoon hyung… There’s something wrong about him… he acts rather shy and awkwardly around Dara noona… Ah~~ leave it. That’s his problem, I shouldn’t care too much about it.

*Bump* (colliding with someone)

 

 

-Flashback-

~Half an hour before~          

Ji-Ae’s Pov

This is worse!! Since I went to my Oppa(s)’s performance last time, everything turned out to be even worse!! I have to bring along some spare clothes everyday because they keep on throwing me water. Aish!! And today is even worse!! Water+Flour+Eggs?? How can I continue my class after this?? And I’m wearing sports attire now… What should I wear if I want to continue my classes?? Min-jie and Hyemi are avoiding me since couple of days ago… and the others too… I guess they’re worried that they might get bullied as well if they stay close to me, but… Who will lend me their sports attire now?? Aish!!!!~~

*Idea* I think… in this situation… it’s alright to skip schools right?? *smiles*… thank god I brought another casual clothes to wear incase something like this happens. You’re genius Ji-Ae ah!!~~*smiles widely* Because today is a working day… I’m sure there’s not much people at amusment park kurreccho?? Or… should I go shopping?? Play?? *smiles* Ah~~ I’ll think about that later, need to change my clothes now*move to the toilet*.

-End Flashback-

 

 

~Itaewon-dong Shopping Area~

Mir’s Pov

“Joesonghabnida (I’m Sorry )*bows*”

“Ah~ Gwaenchan…*realize* Yah!! You’re the rude girl behind the stage last time kurreccheo??”

“Bwoh?? What do you call me?? Rude girl?? *realize* Ah~~ Hongki’s face maj-eo?? *folded her hands* Aish~~ I shouldn’t have apologize to you. *walk away*.

“Neo!!! *snatch her hands* sagwa (apologize) *serious expression*.”

“Ouch! Let go of my hand!! It hurts!!”

“Sagwa-hae!!*grip her hands even harder*”

“Ow, ow, ow!! Arasso 2x!! Joesonghabnida (I’m sorry)!! Now let go of my hands *annoyed*”

This girl… Chincha!! Aish~~ this girl really makes my blood boiled... This is the second time!! And she’s still so full of herself!! Arrogant little !! Ah!*got an idea*… Coz I’m so bored right now… should I make her accompany me to play with me??*evil smiles*

“*try to break free of her hand* Aaaaaaa~~~ Nwa (let go of me)!! Ah chincha!!~~ *try to break free again*”

“*smiles*… You do know I’m a celebrity do you?? And I guess you know what’ll you get for messing up with celebrity maj-eo (right)?*smiles evilly*”

Ji-Ae’s Pov

I know he is up to something. Aish~ I’ve already have so many antis from Inspirit… If he badmouth about me to the media or post it on his twitter… Then I think I’m gonna be in big trouble as my antis increase with A+… Aish~~ eottokajo?? *sigh* I guess I have no choice…*give up*

“*sigh* I guess it’s not  enough with just an apology kurreccheo*annoyed*? *cold stare* What else do you want me to do??”

“*smiles widely* Tarawa (follow me) *pull her hand to follow his way*”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Seoul Tower~

 

Nana’s Pov

The mission card that we got needed us to go here and do something memorable for couple. Couples that came here usually place two locks on a chain link fence surrounding one of the observation platforms at the base of the tower.  The idea is that as a couple you place the locks indicating your commitment to one another.  Each person keeps the key to their lock, and if you split up you can come back up and remove your lock. *sigh* and now here I am… writing on my lock while G.O oppa is writing on his. 

 

Love Locks
This travel blog photo's source is TravelPod page: Seoul Tower

 

“Nana ssi… have you done with it?*smiles*”

“Neh~*without any expression*”

“Let’s trade ours first… then you can decide on my lock’s code and I’ll decide for yours. Are you ok with it?”

“Neh~ *again expressionless*…*hands him her lock*”

 

G.O’s Lock :

나의 아름다운 아내에게 ... 

To my beautiful wife…

난 선수처럼 보이지만난 충실한 사람이야, 날 믿어.

I might seems like a player, but trust me I’m a loyal person.

 미래의 나를 돌봐주세요.

Please take care of me in the future.

 

Nana’s Lock :

18 January: 우리 결혼했어요

18 January: We got married

___________ : 우리 이혼

___________: We get divorce

 

 

G.O’s Pov

I was so shock when I saw what she wrote on her lock. Did she really dislike marrying me?? She seems like she is regretting to be in WGM coz I’m her husband. Am marrying me that burdensome to her?? We just got married today… and she already thinking of our separation?? I feel like changing the words that I wrote on mine but… I guess it can’t be help. She already set up for the code. Aish~~ I know she’s cute but… she’s too weird… Now I’m worried of our marriage life. *sigh* I wonder how’s JooYeon doing right now. She must have felt a bit awkward since DooJoon is younger than her….*sigh*

“Umm… oppa… done with it? Can we place the locks now?*expressionless*”

“Ah… Neh… *fake smiles* Umm…. Nana ssi…. Why are you writing this on your lock?”

“Ah~ we supposed to make memory here right? So that we will always remember the date we got married and the date we get a divorce, but because we aren’t divorce yet, I just put it a blank on it to fill that up later*expressionless*… waeyo?”

“A..Anii… *fake smiles*…*long sigh*”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Arcade, Itaewon-dong Shopping Area, Seoul~

 

Mir’s Pov

“Anhde 2x!! I won’t let you pass!!”

“Yee~~Haa!!! I’ve already surpass you!”

“Anhde!!!!! *Game Over* Aish~ I don’t want to play this anymore*pout*”

“Yah!! Let’s have a drums battle after this.”

“I won’t let you win this time!*determined*”

*smiles widely* I’m sure I’m gonna win that as well. We’ve been competing lots of game in this arcade. The fun thing is… I’ve won all the games *smiles proudly*. The fighter, zombies’ game, Car race just now… and for sure I’ll win the drums battle as well… Playing with this annoying girl is kinda… interesting?? Entertaining?? Whatever it is, I made a right decision to ask her play with me coz I’m having so much fun playing with her!! Ermm… what should we play next?? Dance battle?? Ah~~ that one I can even close my eyes to win it*proud*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Jejuchon Restaurant, Seoul~

 

 

Hyorim’s Pov

This is the first time we eat outside together… what’s more… this is the first time we eat samgyupsal together!! Kyaaa~~~ *smiles widely* why am I so hype up?? Coz samgyupsal are usually a couple dish as we have to wrap it up neatly with rice, grilled mushroom, garlic and some ssamjang (Korean sauce)

 

Then feed each other~~*excited* kyaaa~~~ I’m so excited to feed him and to get feed by him… *imagine getting feed by seungho*…*smiles*

“Oppa… here… Aaaa*show him action to open his mouth*”

“*eat the wrap samgyupsal from hyorim*…Gomawo*chew2* *smiles*”

“Neh~~ *smiles widely*”

~15 minutes later~

I’ve been feeding him countless time… and he… not even once feed me back!! Uwaaaa!!~~~ Seungho oppa keep on eating and eating… stuff all kind of food in his mouth and not even once care if I want to get feed by him or not*pout*…*sigh* I guess I have to feed myself*pout*.

“Hyorim-a~ why aren’t you put the garlic inside your wrap samgyupsal?? Don’t you like it??”

Omo!! He did realize I that I didn’t eat garlic with my samgyupsal… *smiles*

“You have to put at least a tiny of it… like this *take a lettuce and put all the ingredients including garlic*”

Omo!! He’ll feed me with that?? Kyaaa~~ although I don’t like to eat garlic… but for him*smiles widely*…I don’t mine though… *smiles*

“Like this~~ then you have to eat it at once *stuff the wrap samgyupsal to his own mouth*… Arasso*chew2*? *smiles*”

*silent*

“*sigh*~~ A.r.a.s.s.o.yo~~~ *answered weakly*”

“*smiles innocently*”

*sigh* I guess he’ll never feed me… *smiles* can’t believe a former player like me will falling hard for less romantic guy like him *light laugh*

 

To Be Continue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = to Father-Daughter couple's fan... sorry... coz WGM usually won't pair celebrities that are already close to each other... please look forward for Nana-G.O couple.... and I need your help to give suggestion for their couple name. Thanks ;)