Chapter 9 : Who Got Married??

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

Myungsoo (L) = Turquoise

Mir = Choco

Ji-Ae = Pic

LeeJoon = Black

Seungho = Blue

G.O = Purple

Thunder = Green

Mir = Choco

Rain = Grey

EunAh = light purple

Sandara Park = Greenish

Myungsoo (L)’s Pov

 

I forgot that I change my phone to silent mode as soon as we entered our waiting room. When I about to open my twitter using my phone, then only I found out that Ji-Ae tried to call me so many times. OMG!! I’m sure she’ll skin me to death later on. She must be so annoyed right now… 10 misscalled and 4 text?? She’s been asking where our waiting room is and she’s already at the backstage. So I decided to go and look for her until…

“Yah!! What have you done to my sister!!*run towards them*”

I was so shock to see a man, lying on top of my sister CHEST?? Is this a molest or an act ?? I can’t think of anything at the time… my feet bring me straight to him and push him aside from Ji-Ae and beat him.

“Oppa!! Oppa anii!! *try to stop myungsoo* Oppa GEUMANHNE(stop)!!!*shout out loud*”

“*stop hitting mir*… But… He’s trying to…”

“He’s not!! We just fall off together.”

“*realize* Yah! What happens to your face? Your forehead swollen!! And you got a lip cut??!! *look at Mir* Yah!! What’ve you done to my sister!”

“*wipe the blood from his lip cuts*…*sigh*… I help her from some crazy girl and this is what I got as a return?*stare coldly*”

“Bwoh? *look at Ji-Ae worriedly* Did you fought with our fangirl again?”

“*sigh* They started it*look away*… Batta!! It’s all oppa’s fault!! I’ve been calling and texting you but you don’t even replied to it or answer my calls!! Where the hell have you gone?? Did you misplace your phone again? Aish~~ Chincha!! I’m so annoyed!! *angry*”

“That… *sigh*mianhneyo…”

“Mir!! *running*Where’ve you been?? It’s only 2 groups to perform than it will be us!”

“Hyung... Ah, chincha?? I just plan to take a walk until…*stare at Ji-Ae* I saw a rude girl got bullied and My fault that I’ve save her*cold stare*”

“Bwoh? *looking at Ji-Ae and L. *realize* you’re L from Infinite right?”

“Ah~ Neh*nodded* …Annyeonghaseyo *bows*”

“Annyeonghaseyo *smiles*… Ah Batta! *Looking at Mir* Your noo…”

“Yonggie ah!!!~~*hug*”

“*shock* You came?”

“Neh~~~ gotcha*smiles brightly*!! Of coz I don’t want to miss my cute dongsaeng’s comeback  performance*smiles*”

“*shock* Light laugh*”

“Neo!! What’s to laugh about??*stare at Ji-Ae*”

“Ne2x?? Dudu-ae (who’s she)?*excited*”

“Some ungrateful girl who doesn’t know how to thank people and even have a bad manners*cold stare*”

“*annoyed*Wae?? I don’t even ask yo..”

“Even if you have save her*cut Ji-Ae’s words*…but still...*stares Mir*… you shouldn’t fall at her… her…Aish~~ Her…that… Aish~~ *loss of words*”

“*confuse*…Chest?”

“Bwoh????”(G.O+EunAh)

*shock* (everyone)

“You fall at her che...chest?? What’ve you done to her?”

“A…Anii… It’s not…”

“Yonggie~~ *cut his words* Are you really desperate to hold… girls… *sigh*… Yonggie ah~~!!*worried*”

“Anii!! Neo!! Don’t take me wrong!! *looking at Ji-Ae* Yah!! explain to them!”

“Molla…*act dumb*…Kaja Oppa…*bend down to take her flowers*…Annyeonghaseyo*bows*…”

“Neo!! Neo!! Nappeun Youja(bad girl)!! Where’re you going!! You have to explain!!”

“Then… I’ll be get going too… Good luck for sunbenim(s) comeback stage… Excuse me*bows*”

“Anhde! You can’t leave too!! Explain first.. neo!! L ssi!! Aish~~Jiashik!!”

“So now… will you explain?*with his hands folded*”

“*realize*… you got a lip cut?*touch his chin*…*looking at G.O* Oppa, can we talk about this at the waiting room? He needs to hurriedly get a touch-up makeup for this.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MBLAQ’s waiting room~

*everyone gathers to hear Mir’s story while Mir is having a touch-up makeup*

LeeJoon’s POV

“Owh… so that’s how the story…*nodded2*”

“Kurocheo (right) *nodded*”

“Mianhne Yonggie ah~ It’s my fault that you involve in all these… I just thought to surprise you… and I’m late coz *bring out something from her beg* I bought this earing for you…*smiles*”

[IMG_0180[1].jpg]

“Noona…*feel touch*”

“Palli!! Take it… and wear this on stage arasso? *smiles*”

“Arasso~~ Gomabsenida noona!!*hurriedly take the earings and wear it immediately*”

"Kyaa.... so cute!! I want to wear earings too!!*smiles brightly*

"You want?? then I'll buy for you when Inkigayo returns k*smiles*"

"Yah!! Don't copy others!!"

“Ah~~ I’m so jealous… I want something to wear on stage too…”

“Nado(me too)… At least you got your stomach full before performing on stage…*sad* I only got support…”

“Hyung… stop complaining… at least you got a support from your family and Seungho hyung… *light laugh* I’ll be more than glad if someone bought food for me before I went on stage*smiles fakingly*”

Every time before we’re going on stage, Dara noona will always be there for CheonDoong, Seungho hyung’s Omma will always brought food for him, Goon hyung’s sister and the twins always come to give support, and Mir… Although he complains a lot about how his family came late (after we have performs) and bring nothing… At least they came…

Unlike me*sigh*… before this, Hyorim used to come and give support to me… not that I want her to come for me… but… If only Byul remember me… If only I found her apartment before she plan to committed suicide… before she nearly drown… before she forgets everything about me… I’m sure she’ll come and give the fullest support to me today*sigh*. I should have realized these feelings before I leave her…

“Ah… Noona... Why is this earing have different alphabet? “Y” and “J”?”

“Uh… Yonggie ah~~ actually…*Slide her hair to show her ears*… It’s a couple earings…*smiles* “Y” is for you, Yonggie (CheolYoung) and “J” is for me, Jinnie(HyoJin)… I plan to tell you after your performance coz… *sigh* I’m afraid you’re not going to wear it on…*pout*”

[IMG_0188[1].jpg]

 

“*smiles* Gweanchanna noona!! I love it!! So I’m gonna wear this every day, every second, even to sleep.*smiles cutely*”

“Kyaaa~~~~ Yonggie!!! My baby!! *hug tight* Noona love you the most!!”

“It’s time now, we’re supposed to get ready behind the stage. Gaja (lets go)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N = You may want to listen to this song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQwEcFIyjM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Infinite’s waiting room~

 

Infinite member = Dark Green

MyungSoo @ L = Turquoise 

Ji-Ae = Pic

Ji-Ae’s Pov

When I arrived at my oppa(s) waiting room, all of them were so surprise of my mess looks. So, I can’t avoid but to tell them the truth about the fights. Seoljighage (honestly), I’ve been through a lot of fights with their fangirl since after the recording last year. I mean, After I left their dorm… I don’t want to worries them so I decided to not tell them anything. But myungsoo oppa… Coz he comes to my house every week to tutor me maths and other subjects, so I can’t fool him every week with different bruises of injuries. But he promise me to not tell anyone about it. So I trust him. 

“OoOo~~ But that’s still consider as helping you right? You should have thank him for that.”–Sangyu,leader-

“I don’t even ask for his help! I want to teach those girls by myself!! It’s a matter of PRIDE! They said that you guys are their Oppa(s) and not mine?? What the hell?? And then when that hongki’s face guy is there, both of them are going crazy over him… what the…?? Arghh!!!”

“How sweet of you~~ So, you are actually jealous because they said that and fight with them? Omo~~ Our sister is so sweet *pinch her cheek*”–SungJong,maknae-

“Stop it Jonggie! You’ll hurt her more… she got cut on her lip.”

“Ah Batta! Mianhneyo Ji-Ae~*smiles cutely*”–SungJong-

“Ah… It’s really hurts*touch her own cuts*”

“*slap her hand*Don’t touch the cuts with your hand or you’ll get infection later!*serious expression* Here use this *handed her a plaster*”

“Ji-Ae ah~ Don’t fight for us anymore… If they make you annoyed, just call me arasso? I’ll come immediately”–SungYeol-

“Anhde!! It’s a girl’s fight.”

“Girls don’t fight honey.”–WooHyun-

“But It’s my Pride…*pout*”

“Hyunnie hyung is right. You shouldn’t have fight with them. You look like a daughter of some Gangs with all the bruises*light laugh*”-Hoya-

*laugh* (everyone)

“Aish~~ *pout*

“Yeah that’s true*light laugh*…But like SungGyu hyung said, I think you better go and apologize to Mir’s MBLAQ later. We can accompany you.”–DongWoo-

“Hyung!! He did wrong to Ji-Ae too!!”

“The landing part? *light laugh* That’s what we called as accident.”–SungGyu-

“But… Why is it must be on…on…”

“MyungSoo oppa… *sigh* Don’t say about that incident again… I felt embarrassed and awkward  when I remember that... Arassoyo~~~ I’ll says thanks to him later.”

“Ji-Ae..???!!”

*cheering* (everyone except L)

“But I’m going alone. I don’t need anyone to come with me arasso?”

“Arasso~~” (everyone except L)

“We should get ready now. Ji-Ae, will you come?”–SungGyu-

“Anii… I’ll be staying here. I watch you guys from here *pointing at the TV in the room*”

Arasso… and… Thanks for the flowers, though it kinda look weird now*light laugh*” –SungYeol-

“It’s not my fault!”

“She even bought flowers of her own favourite colour*pout*” -SungJong-

“I don’t know who’s favourite colour should I follow!”

“Arasso~~” (everyone) *Infinite leave the room except L*

“Are you serious you going to apologize to that guy? Let me follow you then.”

“Of coz I’m not… hussshhh… Don’t tell the other oppa about this”

“*smiles brightly* Arasso…* her hair*…*walking out*”

“Oppa!! *L turn around* You have not said anything about the previous fight right?”

“You mean, the thousand of fights that you’ve with our fangirl before? *evil smiles*… what do you think?”

“Oppa!!~~”

“Anii!! I didn’t tell them anything about it. *sigh* Although you’ve break our promise so many times, I still want you to promise that you’ll avoid any kind of fight with those girls arasso?? I know that your PRIDE will hurt if any of us protects you, so I wouldn’t ask you to call me. But this time… Yagsoghae-seo (promise me) you’ll never break the promise again or else I’ll tell the others about your previous fight.”

“*sigh* Arasso…Yagsoghae.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~2 days later, 15 January,Seoul National University Hospital~

LeeJoon = Black

Byul = Red

LeeJoon’s Pov

I’ve been leaving her alone here for 3 days already. We’re so busy with our comeback and I can’t even sneak out for a second to visit her. But both our comeback, M Count Down and Music Bank is a huge success!! Thanks to all “A+” that gives us lots of support and even came for the recording show and not only cheer, but also sang the song together with us. I’m not sure if we can get first place for Music Bank because TVXQ sunbenims also just recently returns back and they’re like a legend. But all that is important to me is to give our very best on everything.

*Sigh* Leaving her for 3 days… I wonder how’s her condition? Can she remember me now? I’ve think of this for these past 3 days… If she still can’t remember me… I going to strike with plan B.*sigh* I hope I wouldn’t have to use plan B.

“*open the door* Annyeong!!*smiles cutely*”

“*eating her meal*…*shock*… *coughing*…”

“Ah! Cheoncheonhi Meog-eo (eat slowly)… Aish~ Here… drink this*pour her a drink*”

“*take the drinks*… Why are you here?”

“Neh?? Ah~ Of coz I would want to visit my girlfriend.*smiles*”

“Bwoh?? Last time you said I was your stalker and now I’m your girlfriend??”

*sigh* I guess I have no choice but to use plan B. She seems to not remember me yet. Gwaenchanna LeeJoon!! You have to be strong and play with it. She’ll remember you soon! LeeJoon Fighting!!

“Owh~~ neh… you’re my stalker and my girlfriend. Moeg-eo 2x… I’ll tell you about us after you eat.”

“… How can I trust you?”

“Coz you only got me in your life.”

“*confuse*…*continue to eat*”

After the doctor told me about her problem that day, I told to Seungho hyung about it. He then advice me to make some research about her background so that I can slowly makes her remember everything, not only about me, but also about herself. So, I hired a private agent to investigate about her but… I was shock when I got to know that… she have no one in this world.

Her parents died when she was 4 because of a car accident. None of her relative wanted to take care of her so she’s sent to an orphanage. When she was 12, the orphanage was force to close due to some land issue, which is the starting point for her independent life. She works so many part-time at her young age and one of her employer, a shops owner, let her leave there and cutting some of her wages as the rent bill. She then continues her schooling at the age of 14 using her own money.

She move out from the shop and leave by herself when in the same year she start schooling again and the apartment that I leave with her last time, is her the first apartment that she rent from when she was 14 until before she try to commit suicide. However, before she tried to commit suicide, she already ends her apartment’s rent contract with the owner and now, she’s basically don’t have anywhere to go.

After knowing how difficult her life is and what’s she’s been going through. How lonely have she been, and precious I am to her (she don’t even have friends in her life). I felt even guiltier to not realize my feelings earlier. I’m actually part of the reason she decided to committed suicide, or I might be the main reason. It’s my fault, so now I’ve to accept my punishment (she can’t remember me). I’m not going to give up on her, neither I going to leave her again.

All I want to do now is taking her fully under my responsibility. Although my savings to buy my dream house and a sports car isn’t enough yet, but I decided to use the saving to bought my own house… Anii!! Our house although it’s not like what I want it to be (a mansion with huge swimming pool and basketball court), but It doesn’t matter as long as Byul with me, that’s my home gonna be.

 

“So... mare… mareba… everything about me.”

“*sigh* whether you want to believe it or not, it’s up to you. But I am your only chingu, namja chingu (boyfriend), and family that you have in this world.”

“…*confuse*… waeyo?”

“Coz… *sigh*… your parents died when you’re 4 years old. And you don’t have any relative.”

“*shock*…. So I don’t have anyone…Is that why I tried to commit suicide?”

“No. *sigh* we used to live together, but we got into a fight and I leave your apartment.”

“Wae??”

“Because I want to continue with my group.Byul, I’m a singer, an Idol, you used to love my group before.”

“….*thinking* Is that why you said I was your stalker?”

“*sigh* Neh… And I fall in love with my stalker*smiles*”

“*confuse*… *sigh*… If I love your group… why did I want you to leave?”

Aish~~ I didn’t prepare for this question. I’m not telling a complete lie, but I twisted a bit so that she would believe me (how can I say she kidnapped me and chain me in her apartment?). But this… Aish~~ how should I answer?

“*sigh* I decided to leave at first, and then I regret of leaving the group, so I decided to returned back.”

“…*confuse*…But I…*sigh*… I still can’t get it why I want to committed suicide just because you’re returning back to your group which I used to love??”

“Aish!!! How should I know why you’re tried to commit suicide??!! I was also shock when I listen to the news back at our dorm before!! It’s not like I’m leaving you forever… I’ve been searching for you since I leave your apartment!! I even got scolded by an Ahjumma coz disturbing her at 2 a.m in the morning just to celebrate a new year with you!! Aish~~”

“Why did you get angry with me??!! Is it my fault that I couldn’t remember??!!”

“Yes it’s your fault!! Who says to jump off the river and get your memory loss?”

“How should I know I’ll loss my memories when I jump off the river!! I must be thinking that I’ll straight away go to heaven at that time!!”

“Neo!! … Aish~~ Arasso… you won.*look away*”

“Ah!! Chincha!! *look away*… how can I stalk this person, can’t even stand with him for a minute!*mumble*”

“Mianhne, but I heard that *still looking at the other side*…*sigh*”

How can I not argue with her? *sigh* Am I the one who make her mad? *sigh* suddenly I feel like going back and practice with my members… hope we can do great for tomorrow Inkigayo returns as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N = yo may want to listen to this song >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7k5AB33ZGw)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~2 days after, MBLAQ Practice Room~

 

G.O’s Pov

Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah 

 

“*deep breath*… Can we stop here hyung?”

“Ah… Neh… Let’s stop here.”

“Annyeong everyone! Are you guys done practicing already?”

*shock* (everyone)

“Uh… JiHoon hyung… A…Anii!! We just take a break for a while… *fake smiles*”

“Chincha?? Then you guys can just end it.”

“Anii hyungnim… we love to practice some more… *faking smiles*”

“*understand the situation*…*smiles* You guys don’t have to pretend in front of me. Just end it for today. That’s my order.”

“Arasso hyung.”

“I came here to tell something.”

“Neh hyung… what’s it?”

“Actually, I supposed to say these to Goon only, but I guess… you’ll sure gonna brag about it at your dorm later on…”

“About me?? What is hyung?*curious*”

“You’re selected as the next celebrity on WGM, so tomorrow morning, make sure to wake up early coz you have to meet your wife at 10 tomorrow, in front of the floor fountain at Boramae Park. Arasso??”

“Neh?? Jamkkan man… So you’re saying I’m officially married tomorrow?? I mean… I’ll be in WGM??”

“Neh… so be there early. Don’t make your wife wait for you, and… this is an opportunity to make MBLAQ even more well known as the whole world are watching it. So… behave yourself and make sure to show the most interesting couple scenes ever Arasso?? Make your members involve as much as possible.”

“Neh!! Gomabsenida hyungnim*bows*”

“You don’t have to thank me… anyway, just behave yourself arasso??*leaving”

“Arasso hyung!!*smiles brightly*”

“Ah~~ Chincha jot-ta (seriously good)!! I’m so jealous!! I want to be in WGM also!!”

“Your age isn’t not for marriage yet.”

“Who says?? Seohyun(SNSD) can get in…*pout*”

“Chuga-hae hyung!! I’m happy for you… I hope your wife is JooYeon(After School) noona.”

“Ah Batta!! You want to be in WGM with her right? Neo… you always texting with her and close together right? Are you guys actually dating?”

“Anii!! We’re just friend. Ah… I need to ask her if she’ll be in WGM as well. I hope she is… I really hope we will be pair up in WGM!! I’m sure WGM rating will increase drastically because of us *smiles proudly*”

“Hyung… stop day dreaming… what if your wife is not her?”

“I know… I said I just hope it will be her.”

“Hyung!! Make sure to invite us to play with you in every episode k!! *smiles*”

“If so.. then it’s not Goon hyung WGM anymore… that’ll be MBLAQ’s WGM.”

*laugh* (everyone)

I’m so excited for tomorrow. It’s been my dream to be in WGM. Can’t belive it that I’m gonna meet my wife tomorrow.. I hope she is Jooyeon… She just texted me back that she’s also get the news about her being in WGM. I don’t know why… but I have the feelings that we will be paired up for WGM… I can’t wait to have a father-daughter married life with her!! 

 

To Be Continued...