Chapter 7 (Amusement Park [Part 1])

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

After the Super Junior appas and Girls' Generation ummas arrive they played with Soojin for a while, until the 'ahjussi' toy came with another mision letter on it's back. Yuri picked up the letter and read out loud.

 

"To our Super Junior appas and Girls' Generation ummas, today is the day wherein you will all have time with your partners to go and visit the amusement park. Since the 'SiFany' couple has been chosen to be with Soojin for today, the 'parent of the day' will begin next session. Write down your couple names on a piece of paper given to you and place it inside the scriptwriter's hat."

 

"I'll write DongSoo again." Donghae smirked and quickly wrote 'DongSoo' on the paper, so that Jessica won't catch him. "Caught you babo." she smirked. "Too bad, I wrote it down already." he sticked out his tongue. "We've been trending on the internet you know. We're called the 'DongSoo' couple than the 'HaeSica' couple." she pouted. "I don't like calling you Jessica, that's why I'm calling you Sooyeon. Besides, you've been complaining anyway with my pronunciation with Jessica. Je-shi-ka. See? Sooyeon's better." he retorded while Jessica rolled her eyes. *This guy is still childish ever since.*

 

"So, what should we write?" Kyuhyun asked. "Just like last time oppa, SeoKyu." Seohyun answered. "Right, SeoKyu it is." he said and she giggled. "Wae?~" he asked. "It seems like you're so childish oppa" she giggled. "Am I? Of course, I'm the maknae of Super Junior." he confidently said. "But I'm the maknae here." she retorded. "Oh, so that means Soojin is older than you?" he smirked. "You really do have a sharp tongue."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter