Chapter 15

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Hello Baby...

Eunhyuk went to the center and started to be the MC.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Eunhyuk from Super Junior. Before we start the game, we would do some short performances from the two groups." He stated.

 

The music started to play and it was "y, Free and Single" so the boys were all hyped up to show off their dance moves to everyone, especially the girls.

 

 

y, free and single I’m ready too, bingo

y, free and single I’m ready too, bingo

Yeoksi bulrihan hwakryule machseo geobnaeji malgo

Yeoksi bulrihan hwakryureun kkeutdo an bwado Bingo

 

It was now time for the ladies to show their powerful dance with "I Got a Boy"

 

 

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

 

Of course, the boys were now amazed with their dongsaengs' powerful moves.

 

"Now you have seen our y dance moves! Tune in next week to see our fight! Thank you" Eunhyuk ended.

Chapter 15

 

Eunhyuk, the MC continued “Alright, it seems like everyone’s all warmed up for the fight.” He continued “Now everyone knows the rules right? The last person standing wins.” “THE LAST MAN STANDING”. Ryeowook sang out loud leading everyone else in the room to stare at him.

 

“I love how he said that hahaha” Soojin laughed, everyone else giggled.

 

“Thank you for that hyung.” Eunhyuk sarcastically remarked receiving a fake smile from Ryeowook in return.

 

“Oppa, give us 5 minutes, we wanna make a group discussion.” Yuri said and the girls gathered around in a circle.

 

“Guess we’ll have to do that as well. Come on boys.” Leeteuk said and the boys too, gathered in a circle.

 

“Alright girls, we better win this match. I don’t wanna lose against them.” Taeyeon said. The rest nodded.

 

“I have a plan.” Yoona smirked. “I think some of the oppas have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter