Chapter 1

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

*knock knock* The nine selected members of Super Junior entered the room, quietly. There was nothing to be seen with any baby related things, the only persons they can see is the camera men. Luckily the Super Junior members brought toys for the baby. 

 

"Where's the baby?" Leeteuk asked, the boys were still feeling unusual with the aura inside the room. 

 

Just then, an 'ahjussi' toy riding a bicycle came towards their direction. The toy had a letter on it's back.

 

"Omo, it's an ahjussi." Kyuhyun said while playing with it. "It has a letter on it's back. Maybe it's a mission letter" Donghae continued.

 

The others sat down on the sofa and the others sat on the floor. Leeteuk took the letter from the toy and opened it. Donghae was right, it was a mission letter.

 

"To the Super Junior appas, today is the day where you will take good care of the baby. A box will be given to you as soon as you finished reading this letter. Later, the ummas will arrive soon." Leeteuk read the letter out loud to his fellow members.

 

"So, where's the box then?" Siwon asked. One of the staff gave it to them.

 

"Yah hyung. I want to open it" Kyuhyun said. The box was now surrounded with the members curious on what is in it. 

 

"Maybe the baby is inside the box." Donghae said creating laughter around, even the staffs laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter