Chapter 14

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red font contains English conversation.

The filming crew arrived and arranged the cameras in their own right places and the scriptwriters were getting ready to shoot another episode of "Super Generation's Hello Baby". Super Junior arrived first and waited for the girls and little Soojin to come. The boys sat down as they waited for them. 

 

Kyuhyun raised his hand to attract the attention of everyone inside the venue. "May I please ask why my group members are still here when I'm supposed to be the only one waiting for Seohyun and Soojin?" 

 

Everyone laughed at Kyuhyun's question and all the boys smirked. "So, you just wanna see Seohyun huh? You really do like her." Sungmin said.

 

"Yah shut up, the camera might be rolling right now." Kyuhyun glared at him.

 

"You guys, stop it. We all know that our evil maknae likes Girls' Generation's maknae." Leeteuk teased making everyone laugh.

 

"Is this being recorded?" Siwon asked the crew. They all nodded no since the girls and Soojin hasn't arrive.

 

"You're one lucky guy Cho Kyuhyun. If this was recorded, the whole world would know that you like Seohyun." Ryeowook said.

 

"Oh come on hyungs, I was just asking why you guys have to be here." Kyuhyun retorded.

 

"Alright boys, listen up!" the scriptwriter said. "The only reason why all the group members are here is because you need to greet the viewers like the usual ones and you will have to introduce the 'Parent of the Day' session." she continued.

 

"Now, you will also have to introduce this to the viewers too, start practicing while the girls and Soojin haven't arrive." she continued again as she handed Donghae the paper. 

 

The boys read everything written on the paper given. Their looks seems puzzled and they seem to be confused.

 

"Wait, so we will all ask the viewers to pay close attention on how each couple takes care of Soojin and ask them to vote on who's the best couple." Leeteuk summarized.

 

"You got the point right, but you will have to ask the viewers to vote on the day the last couple." the scriptwriter continued to explain. 

 

"Is TaeTeuk the last couple?" Leeteuk asked and the scriptwriter nodded in reply. 

 

"Hi daddies!" A cheerful little Soojin came out from nowhere making everyone shocked from her sudden appearance. 

 

"Hello Soojin!" they all said nervously. *The girls aren't here yet, this will be hard* they all thought.

 

"Aaaaah, look daddy, the doll Sunny umma bought looks soooo pretty." she squealed while the Siwon and Kibum translated it to the rest.

 

The filming crew decided to start filming since they don't want to waste time. 

 

"Good morning to our dear viewers, we are Super Junior!" they greeted cheerfully. "As we wait for our SoShi mommies, we will explain more about the "Parent of the day" session." Leeteuk started.

 

"Kyuhyun and Seohyun will be the first couple to take care of Soojin today" *smirks at Kyuhyun*...:Ryeowook continued

 

"Yah, stop that." Kyuhyun glared at him while the rest were giggling.

 

"As what he was saying, we all want you to pay close attention on how each couple handle Soojin and that will be the criteria for this. The best couple will be announced after the session of the last couple which is TaeTeuk. *smirks at Leetuek." Kyuhyun continued 

 

"Maknae, stop that.' Leeteuk glared at him.

 

*ding dong* The boys knew it was the girls' arrival so they felt relieved that they don't have to do much English talking for now.

 

"Mianhae for being late. We all had a hard time waking someone up." Sooyoung said as the girls glared to no one else but the one and only, Jung Sooyeon.

 

The boys laughed because they too knew who cause their late appearance.

 

"We were just starting anyway so no worries." Yesung reassured.

 

"Hello mommies" Soojin brightly said while running to the 9 mothers.

 

The scripwriter made a sign that was meant for the two groups t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter