Chapter 12

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! My chapter has been recovered! Sorry for the long wait :) Enjoy!

Chapter 12

 

"Hey, are you sure Sica is here? She might have a schedule or something." Leeteuk asked.

 

"I've checked all the girls' schedules and Sica has none for today and for tomorrow." Taeyeon assured him.

 

"It's getting late and I'm so hungry. Ryeowook oppa, cook me dinner." Sooyoung whined.

 

"Oppa, you have nothing to cook with anyway. Let's just order pizza." Yoona suggested.

 

"Yeah, make sure it's 8 large boxes okay?" Sooyoung chuckle.

 

"Aigoo, this giant shikshin. You never gain weight don't you?" Ryeowook laughed. 

 

~

"Hyoyeon-ah, can i go inside Sica's room?" Donghae asked Hyoyeon since she is Jessica's roomate.

 

"Oh sure oppa, but here, take this. You'll need it, Sica likes to lock the door when she's in a bad mood." Hyoyeon said and gave him the key. 

 

Hyoyeon was right, the door is lock. "So that means she really is in a bad mood." Donghae thought. 

 

He used the key Hyoyeon gave to unlock the door and saw Sooyeon sleeping on the bed. Donghae quietly locked the door and went towards Jessica's bed. He looked at  Jessica's sleeping face. "She's still the ice princess I knew when we were trainees." he whispered as he knelt down and brushed aside her fringe.

 

Donghae took Jessica's hand and held on to it tightly. "I'm so sorry for not protecting you Sooyeon, oppa promises to defend you again next time." he kissed her hand while tears were coming out of his eyes. Eventually, tears were also coming out of Jessica's eyes. Donghae's eyes widened...

 

"Sooyeon-ah, did you hear what oppa said?" he whispered to her, it took her a minute or so for her to nod her head.

 

"Does Sooyeon forgive her Donghae oppa?" he asked again and she rose up and quickly hugged him.

 

"I'm so sorry for leaving you oppa." she sobbed, Donghae rubbed her back to comfort her.

 

"No, it's oppa's fault. Remember our promise when we were trainees? 'Donghae should protect his princess Sooyeon'." he smiled.

 

"It's normal for me since I have a lot of haters anyway. But still, I respect them." she smiled.

 

"Now that's my princess." he kissed her nose

 

~

The two didn't realize that there were 16 other people outside their room, eavesdropping.

 

"Yah, can someone give me a glass? I need to hear them." Kyuhyun whispered loudly.

 

"Here, now tell us what Hae's saying." Leeteuk chuckled.

 

"Shh, would you keep your mouth shut? They might hear us." Eunhyuk smacked Leeteuk's head.

 

"Why don't you shut yours then?" Leeteuk retorded.

 

"We're trying to hear what they're saying. Now, will the two of you shut your mouths." Kyuhyun glared at them.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter