Chapter 6 (A trip to the Grocery Store part 2)

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red font is in English

*This will be a bit long compared to the previous ones.*

Chapter 6

 

"Omo, SONEs annyeong!" Taeyeon waved to them as they were waving Girls' Generation's posters to them. "Omo, is that Leeteuk oppa? We're SONELFS!" the fans squealed. Taeyeon and Leeteuk bowed at them "Thank you for loving both Super Junior and Girls' Generation. We do hope that the fanwar will stop." Leeteuk smiled, the fans recorded every word he said. *This would probably trend in the internet again* "Bye oppa, bye unnie! TaeTeuk Fighting!" they screamed the two hide their faces because of their reddened cheeks.

 

"At last, we're here! I want to buy some lemon tea." Jessica sang. "Want me to treat you some ice cream?" Donghae asked., she nodded happily. "Oppa, have I been too stingy to you?" she asked. "Wae~? I'm used to it you know." he joked but Sica didn't laughed. "But the truth is, the ice princess has another personality that you haven't discovered yet." he continued. "How come you know then?" she retorded

 

"It's because I am the only one who discovered it." he whispered and while the camera was focusing on Taeyeon and Leeteuk, he took the chance to kiss her cheek. "Let's go princess!" he said and put his arm around her waist but Jessica took his hand and put it on her shoulder instead. "This is still public oppa." she whispered "So when we're at the backstage or somewhere away from the paparazzi, I can hold this right?" he asked pointing to her waist. "When we're going to date, oppa. Where's my ice cream oppa? Palli" she whined *Just wait a little more Sooyeon* he smirked.

 

When they all arrived, Jessica took a grocery cart and ordered Donghae to carry Soojin and place her on it. (I guess you all know the place where the baby usually sits on the grocery cart .) "Hae oppa, place Soojin here." she commanded and Donghae placed her there. "Like it?" he asked. "I looooove it daddy." she squealed.

 

As they all roamed around each sections of the grocery store, Sooyoung kept on getting food. "Yah, that's too much. The reason why we're here is for Soojin's food not for you" Ryewook scolded her. "But oppa, I can share these food to Soojin you know. I purposely bought some snacks for me to share with her." she pouted. "Aish, if the bill is too high. You'll pay all of these." he said. "Naaaah, just ask Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa. They're the leaders anyway." she smirked and he gave her a high-five. 'Why didn't I think of that? Okay, let's get all the food that we want then." he laughed.

 

"Yah Choi Sooyoung, Kim Ryeowook, you're both filling up the cart with all sorts of food." Taeyeon and Leeteuk scolded. But the two didn't hear them, "You two will be paying it anyway." Sooyoung replied and the others heard them. "Omo unnie, you and Leeteuk oppa will be paying? Wait for me, I'll get some sweet potatoes." Seohyun screamed. "Taeyeon-ah, wait for me I'll get some lemon tea." Jessica squealed. "Yah hyung, I'll get strawberry milk, since you'll be paying anyway." Eunhyuk said

 

"These kids are influenced by Sooyoung these days, eat all the time." Taeyeon sighed. "Mine's worst, I've got 15 members to feed!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "Let's just say that I feed 15 members too because of Sooyoung." she chuckled. "It's a good thing that I've brought my wallet." she said. "Don't worry Tae, I've got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter