Chapter 11 (Amusement Park [Part 4])

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red font is in English

While the other Super Generation couples were all trying out the rides, little Soojin is with Tiifany and Siwon. The two were a bit nervous since they didn't act this close to each other when the camera was . This would be new for them, but they both know that this is for their little "daughter". Seeing her smile and happy will make them happy too.

 

"Mommy, what's that over there?" Soojin pointed out at the small food stall wherein they sell cotton candy.

 

"Which one sweetie? Is it the one with the friendly grandpa?" Tiffany asked back and Soojin nodded. 

 

"Do you actually know what he is selling, Soojin?" Siwon asked, and Soojin nodded a no that made Siwon and Tiffany giggle.

 

"It's called Cotton Candy sweetheart, do you want to try it?" Siwon said as he carried Soojin. 

 

"Yes daddy, it looks so good. The other kids look so happy when they eat it!" Soojin exclaimed. 

 

"What are we waiting for then? Let's eat Cotton Candy." Tiffany squealed.

 

While they were waiting for their turn Tiffany and Siwon still felt awkward since they were not talking to each other, they were  only talking since Soojin was talking to them. Siwon then thought of a way to break this weird atmosphere...

 

"So Miyoung, how are you doing now a days?" he asked informallly since he called her Korean name.

 

"Miyoung? Who's that?" she began to . 

 

"Oops, wrong person. Perhaps you are Hwang Miyuk (seaweed)?" he teased, although he wanted too laugh he couldn't he must act serious.

 

"Yah, don't call me that you horse. This is being captured by the camera you know." she pouted and Siwon laughed.

 

"I miss those times when we talked to each other during the SMTOWN concerts." he said.

 

"Are you two really close friends?" the PD-nim asked  making the two widen their eyes. 

 

"Well to be honest yes, I just wanted to avoid the antis." Tiffany bit her lip.

 

"But now that we admit it, we'll be more comfortable with each other." he grinned. 

 

"Mommy, daddy, what are you talking about?" Soojin pouted. 

 

"It's nothing sweetheart, it's called adult-talk. Kids are not aloud to listen." Tiffany said.

 

"But I'll turn 6 soon, I'm turning as an adult soon mommy!" she exclaimed making the two laugh.

 

"Oh Soojin, you'll understand those soon, and when I mean soon you'll probably be 18." Siwon grinned at her.

 

"No Daddy, I am old enough to understand those." Soojin pouted.

 

"Oh look it's a merry-go-round!" Tiffany squealed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter