Chapter 3

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red font is in English

 

Chapter 3

 

"But, there is just one problem that I think only two members can do....." his father stated. Everyone was tensed at what he was saying. 

 

"Me and her mom both grew up in Korea then migrated in America. So that means that Soojin is a Korean-American. The point is that she doesn't speak Korean, she only speaks English." he stated, everyone's jaw dropped. "Soojin was born in San Francisco---" "Oooh I was born there too!" Jessica interrupted making everyone glare at her. "As I was saying, she was born there and she was the only Korean in her school so we didn't have time to teach her. That's why she doesn't speak Korean." her father continued.

 

"So that means everyone should speak English to Soojin?" Yoona asked, her parents nodded.

 

"Wooooo-hoooo! Yeah, my partner is an American. I don't have to be in trouble again!" Donghae exclaimed, and as usual Jessica glared at him. "As if I have to talk to her all the time." she scoffed

 

"We will leave Soojin now." her mother said and Soojin's parents gave her a hug and kiss and left the room. 

 

"This will be really hard for us guys." Kyuhyun stated and everyone sighed.

 

"So...." Jessica started "How old are you?" she asked. She pointed out her fingers into the number 4. "I'm four years old right now." she answered

 

"What did Sica asked, Fany?" Kibum asked while Jessica was asking Soojin. "Sica's asking on how old she is." she answered and everyone nodded and thought that she was so cute pointing out her fingers into the number four.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter