Chapter 10 (Amusement Park [Part 3])

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

"Omo oppa! Look, there's a bag with the design of a duck!" Taeyeon squealed. "You really are a childish leader, aish." Leeteuk whined. "Wae? Aren't you childish too? Like that, you're whining. Isn't that called as being childish too?" she grinned. "Okay, the 'ahjumma' leader wins." he smiled earning a smack from Taeyeon. "Annyeonghasaeyo halmeoni, how much is this duck bag?" she politely asked. "Oh, you don't buy it. You earn it by playing this game." the grandmother explained and continued. "You see, all you have to do is fill up those balloons over there with water from here." 

 

"That seems too hard. Help me oppa." she pouted. "Okay, but if I fail the first one. Then, say good-bye to you duck bag." he smirked. "Deal, now go on and help me." she whined. *Aish this kid is really something*

 

"Okay now start oppa!" she cheered him as he started spraying the water inside the balloon, but in the end failed. 'Sorry Taengoo, it's a bit challenging, don't worry I'll just buy you one." he smiled. "No it's okay oppa, at least you have fun." "Thank you halmeoni." they bowed. "Wait, since you had put in your best effort, please do accept it as a gift from me." she smiled as she gave the two the duck bag. "Omo! Thank you halmeoni!" she squealed.

 

"Happy?" he asked. "Super!" she shouted. "I wonder why you and Seohyun's mind is really different. You're so childish but the maknae acts so matured." he grinned. "That's life oppa, I'm just older that Seohyun, that's all." she chuckled

 

~

"Yoona look! A deer, oh it looks just like you!" Kibum pointed at a deer stuff toy at one of the booths. "Do I really look like a deer?" Yoona pouted. "Yeah you do, you're beautiful eyes really does look like a deer." he smiled and she blushed. "Were you blushing just now?" he smirked. "Aniyo, can we ride the roller coaster oppa?" she asked. "Of course, they're one of my favorite rides." he grinned. "Let's have a challenge then, when we get up to the peak of the ride. Put on red lipstick." she smirked.

 

"That's just too easy Yoong." he boasted. "The loser will get to treat our lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter