Chapter 2

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

"Annyeong oppas" the girls whispered and waved to them. Ryeowook and Yesung screamed and ran to the other members, they were so happy to see them. 

 

"Who are they?" Kibum mouthed to them. Ryeowook and Yesung just screamed with happiness. 

 

Girls' Generation walked to the living room where their Super Junior sunbaenims are there with their mouth open. So this is why the two were screaming, they thought.

 

Since Taeyeon was absent, Jessica took the leader's position "Hana, deul, set' "Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida" they all bowed to them still with their mouths open.

 

"Since when were you the leader huh?" Donghae smirked as he saw his Ice Princess. "Taeyeon is absent so I took the leader's position, got a problem with that fishy?" she glared at him. "Aniyo" he looked down, obviously scared with the cold aura, everyone laughed. 

 

After chatting with each other for a few minutes the 'ahjussi' toy came again with the mission letter on his back. "Omo, ahjussi I missed you" Sunny said. "Is he the same ahjussi whose head broke?" Sooyoung asked "Unnie, it's not it. It's a new one." Seohyun said

 

"To the Super Junior appas and Girls' Generation ummas, since you're all together and waiting for the baby to come. Each Super Junior will have to pick his partner for the whole season. Each pair will take turns for being the 'parent of the day'." Sooyoung read out loud.

 

"How should we do this?" Eunhyuk asked. "Since we will pick on who will be our partner. You girls will have to face the front then we will pick and stay at your back." Leeteuk suggested, they just nodded in agreement.

 

"Should we line up according to our birthday?" Hyoyeon suggested, the girls nodded and sat in one vertical line facing the front just as what Leeteuk has suggested. 

 

        Jessica   Sunny  Tiffany  Hyoyeon  Yuri  Sooyoung  Yoona  Seohyun

 

They left a vacant space for Taeyeon. 

 

"On the count of three: 1,2,3" Siwon counted, and without hesi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter