Chappie 9~ Love in the air~

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

-still in iuseob flashback moment-

The teacher changed their sitting arrangement and TEEHEE IU and Seob are sitting next to each other~

IU's POV

"Erm can i borrow your pen?" Yoseob asked me politely. "Ah nae ofcourse!" I passed him the pen and our hands touched. Omomomomo >.< -dugum dugum dugum- Relax IU ah.. Just a touch.. just a touch...I breathed in and tried to concentrate on the lesson. The boring lesson went on...and on...and on...and...-snoreee- I fell asleep..

Someone tapped my shoulder gently, "IU ah..wake up." He whispered. "Lee Jieun!" A stern voice called my name which made me jump up in shock."Ah yea?" I replied half awake. "Please continue from where I left off." "Uhh.." I glanced at my open book and tried to fake that I knew what i was doing. Well I don't. ><

-Poke poke- I glanced over at Yoseob who was poking me? He pointed at his book. Here, he mouthed. "I know he loves me but do I? Can I? Should I? They say we are worlds apart, they say we are not meant to be. Heaven and Earth, Romeo and Juliet, but there was still love.It is not going to be easy but I chose. and it is him that I chose." I paused and looked at Yoseob.Our eyes met. " I shan't regret and none shall do us part. I-" " Thank you Jieun. But next time please do pay attention. And Yoseob, you should let them get the deserved punishment." The teacher said.

I turned to Yoseob. "Gomawo." I whispered. Should I? Can I?

-One month later-

Seob keeps borrowing my pens but I don't mind >.< It has already been a month, but he hasn't asked me again...Did he forget? It was the last period.

-Ringg- School bell ^^

"IU ah!" someone called out to me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Yoseob. "Yea?" "Wanna grab lunch together?" He asked so sweetly, how could I say no?" We went to this new classy cafe~

Modern-Cafe-Design2.jpg

"So...." I paused. "Remember...last month..." He continued for me. "Yeahh...Yes." I quickly hid my face. "Yes?" He repeated. I nodded. He lifted my chin, "Yes..." he leaned closer...and closer...and "May i take your order?"

"Ah yea." We jumped back into our seats. Such an awesome timing! I mentally cursed the waiter.

-We left the cafe and it was alredy 6pm-

"Wanna go to the night markets?" Seob asked. "Sure~" It was really cold and i rubbed my hands together.

Yoseob's POV

I saw IU rub her hands together so I grabbed her hand and place it in my pocket. Our hands interwined. Her slim fingers.... We walked in the cold side by side in silence... comfortable silence. She's mine.. "Mine..." I muttered still in disbelief. "Mine?" IU asked. "Yeahh, you're mine~" I cupped her face and slowly leaned forward. "Ddubokki!" IU clasped her hands together and 'escaped'. "Ddubokki?" I turned around only to see a hungry monster IU already in queue for Ddubokki.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwmL4yR_L3cASZf2kGD0R

Jinjia kyeopta! i stared at her with a goofy smile on my face. "Here~" IU said putting a bitten ddubokki into my mouth. Did we just share an indirect...OMO.

(Imma leave it at that sweet moment... afterwards Yoseob sent IU home...)

"Good night, Girlfriend~" I emphasised on the girlfriend part. "Night" IU replied. That made me kinda disappointed..."Boyfriend~" -muah- She gave me a light kiss on the lips.. ON MY LIPS! -dugum dugum DUGUM KABOOMMM- My heart stopped beating XD. When i snapped out of it, IU already entered her house.

-flashback END-

Ello~ Sry its alittle late... I was gonna put other characters in but decided not to ^^v I hoped you liked this Iuseob moment.. I am trying to improve on the sweetness >.< Mianhae~ Tell me if you liked it..or NOT :/ Idk how to do put the poll here bcos theres some kind of error..But here's the poll link~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/24599