Chappie 5~ Love lasts FOREVER in EVERLAND (Part II)

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Myungsoo's POV

I was stunned. Not in a good way... Did i say anything wrong? "What the hell are you still doing sitting there?!?" Hyorin said, irratation in her voice. "CHASE AFTER HER!" She shouted. "But..But why did she -" I was cut off by Hyorin, "If you chase after her and apologise you might find out." She said, much calmer this time. I stood up and took in a deep breath. "I guess I'll see you later." I said, still wearing my pokerface. "Oh. And if you find her, please help me pass her this and tell her happy birthday." A warm smile formed on Hyorin's face. Today is Jiyeon's birthday? What day is today? I looked at my watch ( It can tell the date) 7th June... I kept walking eyes scanning the crowd, mind thinking about her. About today. "Do you see a giraffe?" a little girl lying on the grassy ground, looking at the clouds above her. "No, but i see an angel." the little boy said, followed by a silence. "Liar." her voice so sweet to his ears. "I'm not!" The little boy denied. "I can't see the angel." she pouted. "Of course you can't. It's the same reason why you can't see yourself." The girl giggled. Suddenly Myungsoo found himself staring at Jiyeon sitting on a bench, isolated from the rest of the crowd. I walked closer to her.

Jiyeon's POV

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer... I lifted my head to look at the sky. "Do you see a giraffe?" I asked. The words just came out of my mouth unknowingly. "I see an angel." A reply came back. His voice low, soft, familiar. "Li-" "I'm not a liar." He said once again. I giggled. "Why aren't you?" I asked, curious. But this time i wasn't looking at the sky, I was looking straight into those black orbs. We locked gazes, once again it felt like Time Stopped."Where...is that angel?" I asked him. "Here. I'm looking at her." He answered me. I stared at his perfect facial features. His eyes, nose, lips. Tracing his face which made me feel like I've known him FOREVER.

No one's POV

"Here." Myungsoo handed Jiyeon an elegantly wrapped present. "Hyorin wanted me to pass this to you." He paused."Happy Birthday Jiyeon ah." A sweet smile hung on his face.

Jiyeon's POV

"Happy Birthday Jiyeon ah." Myungsoo flashed me a sweet smile. Revealling his feelings for once since I met him. I kept staring at him, pleasantly surprised. -dugum dugum dugum- He looked better when he smiled.Oh gawd who am i kidding, he looks friggin HOT. "Thank..you" I manage to utter out the words. "Follow me!" He said as he took my hand and pulled me behind him as he walked.

Myungsoo's POV

I got a really good idea~ I took her hand and pulled her to somewhere~

Heyy!! As promised, another update. I know its short but well... :)

Well imma keep u guys in suspense till tomo~ Where could the somewhere be? TEEHEE~ :D

Hope you liked the two chappies~

Please comment, subcribe and add ^^ 

-xoxo Eunhyun-