Chappie 6~ Memories Made

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Myungsoo's POV

The sun was soon setting and i had an idea! I took Jiyeon's hand as walked towards the rides~ As there were more people, I lost my grip on her hand. Panic stricken, I kept my composure and scanned the crowd. "Jiyeon ah. Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon!" I kept shouting her name in the din, hoping she would hear. I looked around, then a hand reached out to. Without hesitation, I grabbed it, pulled it. "Jiyeon..." I said her name, feeling relief. I continue to hold her hand and for the first time I hugged her.

Jiyeon's POV

Myungsoo pulled me into a HUG...-dugumdugumdugum- It wasn't my heartbeat this time. I was so close to Myungsoo that i could hear feel his heartbeat. I looked up, his face... inches away from mine. If i straightened my back... IF i did, our lips...would t..o..u..c..h....The thought of that made me blush...again. For him... Aishh eottokae?! I was screaming on the inside and the hell I wished i could just scream out loud. I could feel his warm breath against my cheeks...I looked down and for some reasons I felt really SAFE whenever he's around. "Shall we?" He asked, voice tender and caring. It was like I had swolled something because I just couldn't get the words out so I nodded."Kaja." He released his grip on my hand. Disappointment written on my face. Thank gawd I had long fringe. 

3rd Person's POV

Myungsoo looked back at Jiyeon still standing there. On instinct, he placed his hand on her shoulder. Jiyeon's  head jerked up. "B-bwo?" He just kept quiet and kept walking. He was blushing like hell. XD -wheet wheet- (idk how that sounds but in movies its usually like that rite?) "Yah, gorgeous wanna hang out with me?" a raspy voice said which made both Myungsoo and Jiyeon to turn their head towards the dude who said that. A guy walked towards them. Head cocked high, "You two together?" He asked and touched Jiyeon's chin as he lifted her head. Averting her gaze from the ground to his face. "Stop it,dude that's enough." Another voice came from a guy standing behind. His voice holding so much superiority. "JB." Myungsoo called him. "Myungsoo?" A group of girls said in harmony."L-oppa~" Another girl said.

Jiyeon's POV

"L-oppa~" A girl said in a high tone which literally made a chill run down my spine. I looked up only to see Myungsoo roll his eyes. "JB, Imma owe you one." Myungsoo gave him a wink and a nugde. "Yah Goo Hara, snap outta going googoo for L." JB said and snapped his finger in front of Hara's eyes. Myungsoo pulled me close to him again and continued walking. We stopped in front of

220px-Ocean_City_Ferris_Wheel.jpga ferris wheel~

"What are we doing here?" I asked accompanied by silence. My feet just followed him as he guided me into the cabin. Our cabin finally reached the highest point of the ride. "Just in time."He whispered as he looked out the window. I followed his gaze and what I saw was...a Beautiful Sunset.

 Red,-very-red-sunset.jpg

"Happy Birthday." His sweet voice got me swoon over him. He put his hand into his pocket and fished out a necklace. Not just any necklace.

210849073.jpg The "L" Necklace.

"Let me help you." He came over to sit next to me and before i knew it, his hands were around my neck as he slowly leaned in. Our body, our face just inches away. "Kam..shamida.." I looked at him and gave him an eye smile.  He went back to his seat and the cabin slowly desended. I don't want this to end... But Today was a fairytale...I'm just happy that these Memories Made would last FOREVER. <3

 Hello~ I saw the number of view and I was sooo happy ^^ Thankeu guys~ And then I saw the number of subbies I had... I squealed >.< Teehee :D Jinjia Kamshamida all my subbies and readers ^^

@wind_devil hehe glad u love it~~~

Annyeong & Thankie to all my new subbies~ <3

-xoxo Eunhyun-