Chappie 11~ Mess with me (Part II)

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Im feeling so alone here...>< If my dear dear readers are still reading this FF please comment! ^^

(Contains vulgarities)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

"Hey..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Flashback to 6.55pm-

 I got down the bus and made my way to the darkest part of Seoul. Most koreans fear this place...They call it The Deathvalley. This is where all the gang fights take place. I touched the rough edges of the brick walls.. Blood splatters on the graffiti design. "Been so long." I breathed in as I reminiscence the times I fought here.

"Bet you missed this place." Hara's voice echoed through the slient alley. "Thought she wouldn't show up." Gyuri said which made me roll my eyes. " Cut the crap." I snapped. "My my, still so disreapectful eh. Girls, teach her."

I took my stance. Gyuri came at me first, she managed to land a first hit on my stomach, making me stumble back.  I grabbed hold of her arm and twisted it behing her back making her moan in pain. "" She cursed. I pushed her hard towards the rough wall, leaving a few scratches on her face. Suddenly, Nicole kicked me from the side. "!" I shouted at her. I kicked her shoulder making her fall on the floor. Not wasting this opportunity, I grabbed her by the collar and toss her over. "Argh!!" Nicole tried to get up but I gave a good ole punch on the face. Suddenly, Jiyoung and Seungyeon took me by surprise. Seungyeon grabbed my hands and held me back while Jiyoung landed a few punches on my face. "" I cursed when blood started oozing out of my mouth.

"Not so tough now eh LOSER." Hara shifted my face so I could look at her. " I may be a loser but I can grow outta that. But you, you'll always be a ing spoilt brat." I retorted. "You-"Hara grabbed a metal rod and hit my right leg, making me fall into a kneeling postion.

"Have you learnt?" She asked again. I spitted on the floor. " Never." I said and gave her a death glare. Hara took a brick lying around and walked towards me. She raised her hand, getting ready to hit me once again. I tried to stand but Seungyeon held me down.

"." I waited for the impact...

-Thud-

"You dare to mess with one of us?!" A familiar voice boomed. "Eunjung!" I said, feeling relieved. "How did you-" "You got us worried sick baby dino!" Hyomin pulled me into a hug. "Aww how sweet." Gyuri said scracastically. "I hate sweet." She continued.

Me and Hyomin broke the hug as I made my way to the front line with Eunjung. "We're back babe!" We nudged. I took on Hara while Boram and Hwayoung got my back. Eunjung took on Gyuri and Hyomin took on Nicole. Qri got Jiyoung and Soyeon got Seungyeon.

WE KICKED .

"T-ara is BACK!" We shouted in harmony. I walked towards Hara lying on the floor. I gave her a hard punch which made her nose bleed. "Pay back time." I pulled her up an kicked her leg, making her lose her balance and kneeled. Feeling satisfied, I walked away together with my unnies. Leaving the beaten Kara there.

After I was sure we got far enough away from The Deathvalley, my legs gave way and I lost my balance. Luckily, Eunjung got me just in time. "Jiyeon! Gwenchana?" They asked worriedly. I didn't have the energy to reply so I just nodded. "We need to get her to the hospital!" Hyomin said. "A-ani..Please..send me back to..my..dorm." I pleaded. "But-" "Please." "Arasso..." Soyeon agreed.

We arrived at our dorm and Eunjung helped me up.

"Hey..." I said weakly when we entered the dorm. "Jiyeon! Omo gwenchana?!" Suzy asked with a worried look on her face. I smiled weakly. "Jiyeon! You-" Hyorin tried to say but Eunjung cut her off by shaking her head. As I tried to walk with my broken leg, I made eye contact with Myungsoo who came out of his room. He stared at me, I could tell from his eyes that he was both surprised yet disgusted. He looked away and went back into his room. Myungsoo...

IU and Eunjung helped aid my wounds while Suzy and Yoseob tried to bandge my leg. Hyorin helped place ice packs on me. None of them uttered a single word...  "Yah...Gomawo." I thanked them and tried to force a smile. "Hey, what are friends for~" They said in unison.

After awhile, they left my room allowing me to rest. "You hungry?" Hyorin asked. "Even if I am.. Its gonna hurt like ." I pointed to my plastered mouth. "Please don't do this again." Hyorin placed her hand on my face as she stared intently at me. "No promises.."

"Did you beat her bad?" She asked again. " You bet!" I said proudly as I showed her a PEACE sign. "Though..I doubt she would show up tomorrow." I said. "Aish.. you this little! I'm just glad shes not dead." Hyorin shaked her head.

--Everyone was sound asleep-- (Except Jiyeon)

I couldn't sleep so I went to the balcony. It was a beautiful starry night..

The twinkle twinkle~ (LOL. random)

"How come you're not asleep?" I turned around and saw Myungsoo leaning against the balcony window. "The stars are so pretty tonight." I said, trying to change the subject. I glanced back and saw Myungsoo staring at me. "Wae? Got something on my face?" I asked in a harsh tone. "Actually yes. Here, here and here." He pointed at the cuts and bruises on my face. I turned away and sighed. "You seem disgusted by this." I told him. There was this slience...then he walked toward the balcony railings. He looked up at the night sky.."I am." He admitted with no hesitation. "Hah..."I chuckled. "Expected.." I walked away..then paused and turn back to him. "I can't say that this isn't part of me so I guess you kinda hate me now. You should keep your distance away from me."

Myungsoo's POV

"I can't say that this isn't part of me so I guess you kinda hate me now. You should keep your distance away from me."  Aish.. I just can't hate you... Just who are you Park Jiyeon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh before I end, I just wanna thank all my subbies ^^

Sorry its alittle latee ><

wind_devil

roxie03

Babylips

13yellowtulips

Freda123

Lily195

hyully

Lee_Haneul

jiyeonniesaranghae

grthe05

kyuyeon14

angelash

solidscriptmagexo

tiraosman

Jiyeonn

myungji_luv

wannaBu

cherryeppeo

mariabelen

cHoCoMars

justsarah

LeadRead

Jlurver

Hehe jinjia gomawo~ <3