Chappie 15~ Words I couldn't say

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Jiyeon's POV

I went back to my dorm feeling like I could punch someone.

-Flashback-

"You'll know soon.." Were the last words my father said regarding THAT. "Ah by the way Yeonnie, you've got a photoshoot tomorrow for the new clothing line by W.S.H." Father informed me. "Arasso." I gave him a short reply and made my way out of the mansion.

-End of Flashback-

"Gwenchana Yeonnie?" Yoseob asked me as soon as he saw me. "Ah ye wae?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "What happened?" Hyorin suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Father happened." I gave a loud sigh.

"Ohh.. That's new!" Hyorin said. "What does your dad want?" Asked IU and Suzy. Man, why is everyone popping outta nowhere?!

-silence-

"He wants me to marry." I finally got the words to come out of my mouth.

....

"WHUT?!?!?!?!" All of them said in unison. "TO WHO?!" Hyorin asked, her eyes wide open.

"I..don't know." I admitted. "Arghh!" I messed my hair in frustration.

"We're here for you~" They said in harmony and gave me a tight group hug ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob's POV

"Bruh ya know Yeonnie's gonna get married." I told Myungsoo. I turned my head and stared at him..No emotions showed.

"So?" He asked still indifferent. Aish I can't stand that dude! How can he not care? "So you don- Eh? Where is he??" I searched our dorm but he suddenly disappeared. Weirdo.

Myungsoo's POV

I went out to take a stroll around the neighbourhood when suddenly someone wrapped her arms around me. "Babe~" She said.. "Ye-yerim?" I stammered. "Why are you here?"

"Oh my gosh! Do you know how much I've missed you babe?! "She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on my cheeks. I was stunned...

Jiyeon's POV

I was walking around the neighbourhood hoping to take my mind off things but to my dismay I saw HIM. That's not it, he and this girl even kissed and hugged. "Ugh." I stared at the scene happening in front of me. Such an .

When I decided to walk away, Myungsoo saw me. "Shoot" I cursed under my breath and started to walk fast. "Jiyeon!" He called out to me. "Park Jiyeon!" He shouted again. I started to run as fast as I could. Then just when I thought I lost him, someone grabbed my hand.

"Let go!" I pulled my hand back but to no avail...His grip was too strong. "Listen to me." He started slowly, catching his breath. "I..That there, I-" I put my hand in front of him to stop him from talking. "I don't know what your business with that girl was and I dont care." I was about to leave when I heard him say "I heard you're getting married."

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't" he retorted. "I just pity the guy thats gonna marry you."

"If you're here to tell me this I would rather waste my time talking to the guy I'm gonna marry." I faked a smile.

"Then talk to him!" He snapped.

"Fine, I will!" 

"Wish you two happy forever^^ " He said while smiling.

"Same to you and that girl."

"Thank you :)" He replied cooly.

"Welcome (:" I turned and walked away as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Fk fk fk. Stupid jerk. I cuddled up under a big shady tree.

"I would rather talk to you..." I whispered while my fingers drew something on the grass. Tears trickled down my cheeks..

-Pit pat pit pat- The sound of rain, "You read my mind." I said as I looked at the dark clouds overhead.

Myungsoo's POV

I watched as Jiyeon's silouette slowly faded away... "You just made things worse!" I mentally facepalmed myself. "Argh!" I kicked a bin and the trash in it came tumbling out. I cleared my thoughts and put on my pokerface before going back to the dorm.

"Where have you been?" IU asked. "Out."

"Didn't you see Jiyeon?" She asked again. I didn't say a word so IU left.

-1Hour later-

Jiyeon's still not back yet... I keep tossing around my bed. Then suddenly a text came in.

To: Darling son

We are going to arrange a Masquerade ball tomorrow for the aniversary of our company.

Feel free to invite your friends~ Oh and please dress up for the occasion!

From: Mom

Hais... I hate these kinda things!

(Myungsoo asked all of them and they were more than excited to go.) Though he didn't manage to ask Jiyeon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update~

Ahh I was thinking bout a stupid jerk while writing this.. :/ Weirdess feeling ever ><

@tiraosman Update le ^^ Hope you like it~ (:

--------------------------------------------

Please comment subscribe and add~

-xoxo eunhyun-