Chappie 4~ Love lasts FOREVER in EVERLAND

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

No One's POV

They got down the cab and made their way to the entrance. It wasn't as crowded as always, surprisingly. "Where shall we go first?" Asked the hyper Suzy. -Growwwl- Someone's hungry stomach growled. All eyes fell on... JIYEON! "Hehe.. Perhaps we can eat first?" She said shyly. "Why not!" IU said as she took Jiyeon's hand. "I'm starving too!!!" She flashed my a wide grin.

Myungsoo's POV

We arrived at a cozy cafe/ restaurant. inside.jpg

There were only afew people there, We waited to be seated, Yoseob started a conversation with Jiyeon and Hyorin about their interests, which frankly made me alittle curious. "Well.. I like to do sports! But i hate running >.< I mean i can run but its tiring." Jiyeon stated which made me chuckle at her cuteness. "Of course running would be tiring pabo." I mummered. "YAH! I know it is... that's why i don't like it." Merong~ Jiyeon stuck out her tongue at me which made me do the same. "AWWWW~ How cute!" All of them (except Jiyeon) exclaimed which made me blush (On the inside) Ofc i kept my pokerface~ Someone save mee! "Hello and welcome to SKY cafe~ how many people?" A waitress asked politely. "Six." Hyorin said. "This way, please~" the waitress ushered us in. Hyorin and Suzy 'glided' in to the sit opposite of each other first. Jiyeon sat beside Hyorin and IU sat beside Suzy. I was about to sit beside IU when Seob patted my shoulder and whispered "Go sit next to Yeonnie~" I glared at him and tried to beat him to the seat but..."Myungsoo-sshi, come sit next to Jiyeon here!" Hyorin said. No way out of this huh.. I took my seat and the waitress came.

-imma skip the ordering part and get to the EATING!!!-

Orders:

 

korean-food-2.jpgH+one+-+dessert.jpg

While I was eating, I stole at Jiyeon eating beside me. Well who wouldn't notice a girl wolfing down plates of food?! Does she even care about her image? "-fake cough- hungrymonster" I said it fast but Jiyeon managed to catch it. "BWO?!?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY??" she asked, food came splattering out of . I quickly took a piece of napkin and covered . I leaned in to her ear and whispered "Haven't your parents taught you never speak with your mouth full?"

Jiyeon's POV

Myungsoo suddenly leaned near my ear and whispered something to me, his warm breath on my ear, sending tingles down my spine... "Haven't your parents taught you never to speak with your mouth full?" You are not to speak with your mouth full, never hold your spoon like this! Always say please and thank you when you ask someone to pass you something. You are to remember the untensil placings on the table layout! Wipe your mouth elegantly and gently. Ladylike behaviour is expected! I do not want my daughter to be a like that of a low standard girl! You are to sit and best, do not utter a single word when eating unless spoken to! "I don't need you to tell me what my parents taught me!" I snapped. I place my untensils down neatly and storm out of the restaurant.

Sorry my awesome readers~ I went out and forgot to update >.< Mianhae.. I was reading a friggin awesome book "Awake at Dawn" :D Anw imma try my best to update a part 2 of the chappie by today!

-xoxo Eunhyun-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIshing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIYEON ^^

 jiyeon.jpg T-ara-ji-yeon.jpg three%20tier%20square%20fondant%20birthd