Chappie 21~ Love Love Hate

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Jiyeon's POV

Days passed and we were back to school.. Normally. (Not really) We had shootings so most of us couldn't go to school..

Date: 13 July 2012 (Friday the 13th)

Debut date: 13 Jan 2013

4months more...

Today was not like any normal day, heck it hasn't been a normal week! IU and Suzy was shooting for Dream High, I was shooting for God Of Study and Dream High 2 with Hyo while Myungsoo was shooting for Shut up! Flower boy band.

In my script for GOS, my love line was Hot actor, Yoo SeungHo, one of Myungsoo's old classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-During shoot- 

"Seobang ah~ Seobang~ Seobang!" I ran up to him and grabbed him by the arm. "Keke~ Seobang~" I said with a goofy grin on my face.

"Bwo?" Seungho coldly answered.

............

-After shoot-

I was walking together with Seungho after our shoot and we were still in character cause the director suggested this would help improve the scenes we have together. As we were walking towards the makeup/preparation room, I spotted a familiar figure leaning against the door, hands placed in his pockets. Myungsoo. Just when I wanted to call out to him, Seungho beat me to it.

"Myungsoo! Long time no see!" He exclaimed and waved his hand and Myungsoo did the same.

"What brings you here?" Seungho asked curiously. I saw Myungsoo shift his eyes and stole a glance at me. Sensing the awkward atmosphere soon building up, I decided to excuse myself.

"Ermm...I'll go in first. See you back home Myungsoo. Bye Seung- Seobang~ " I cutely ended. Before I went into the room, I glanced back and saw Myungsoo staring at me then looking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time to go home-

I bid my goodbyes to Seungho and the staff members and walked towards my van waiting outside the set (school). When I got in, it was completely dark... Did I get the wrong van? "What took you so long?" An irratated voice asked. "I er.. was.."

"With your seobang?" He continued. I was sure that he looked annoyed without seeing his sulky face.

"Yeahh I am." I answered, deciding to play along.

"I shouldn't have waited for you." He muttered as he switched on the lights and exited the van. Is he jealous? Kyeopta!

"Y-yah! Seobang ah~ are you jealous?" I .

"Bw-bwo? Why should I be? Wa-wait did you just call me- "

"Seobang~" I called him again with more ageyo. 

"Isn't Seungho your seobang?" The surprised and pleased look on his face disappeared when that thought occured to him.

"Aniyo! He's just my love line in GOS and I'm supposed to call him seobang." I frantically shook my head. "Plus isn't my seobang right here?" I tugged his sleeves and ushered him into the van. I could swear I saw him blush~

-In the van-

"Yah seobang ah~" I jerked my head to face him.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go somewhere fun?"

"Andwe! What if someone sees us?" He asked concerned about our image.

"Fine.." I pouted and took out my phone. I patiently waited for the person to answered. I glanced to the side and saw Myungsoo looking out of the window not caring at all.

"Yobuseyo, Seungho-sshi are you free to-" My phone was snatched out of my hands, cutting me off.

"Mianhae wrong number." Myungsoo ended the called immediately. "How about the movies? I heard spiderman is out!" He exclaimed and informed the driver.

I giggled and he turned back to face me. He grabbed the 'L' necklace on my collarbone and walked closer and closer towards me. Just when I thought he was too close, I shut my eyes tight and clenched my fists. "You.. are mine." His warm breath in my ears, my skin tingling as he cupped my face and planted a soft fast kiss on my lips. I gradually opened my eyes and stared his pinkish red lips moving away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-In the movies-

(Towards the end)

"Brzzzzzzzz" My phone vibrated. I opened the message:

To Jiyeon and JB,

Sorry to disturb you guys and on such short notice too, but please come to the set of Dream High 2

as fast as possible to flim the flashback episode that we decided to add in. This will take at most half an hour.

Thank you!

-JYP

"Sorry, I got to go film Dream High 2." I said apologetically to Myungsoo who seemed to be watching intently.

"Need me to go with you?" He asked.

"No.. You continue." I whispered to him and left the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At DH2 set-

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jiyeon imida~" I bowed 90 degrees and shook hands with JB who is sorta like my love line.

-During the shoot-

430767_369301136414962_361213827223693_1

 (copyright to aliencessmiracle)

image

-After shoot-

tumblr_lzbkxbumv81qdsdazo1_500.jpg Both of us decided to stay behind awhile to practice our scripts together. "Hahaha!"JB bursts out laughing at my weird expression. "Yah! Stop laughing!" I started punching his chest playfully. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand.

"Bw-bwo? J-JB?" I stuttered. He leaned in closer to me. "Y-yah!" I tried to get out of his grip but he just kept leaning in closer.

"What are you trying to do to my Girlfriend?!" Myungsoo shouted and pulled JB rough by the collar.

"Gir-girlfriend?" JB asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. MY Girlfriend." Myungsoo replied emphazising 'MY' to JB.

"Dude.. I was practicing for the emotions.." JB made himself an excused and pulled himself away from Myungsoo. "Imma go first. Bye Jiyeon." He winked at me and left the room. Leaving Myungsoo standing there sending JB death glares all the way out.

"Myungsoo?" I asked and stood in front of him. "Why are you here?"

"If I wasn't who knows what he might have done to you!" He screamed at me. I winced when he grabbed my hand dragged me out of the room.

"Where are we going?"

"Home." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyo~~ Hehe sorry for the late update >.<

How's the poster? My first homemade one~ :P

This is one heck of a day~ Seungho, JB... Like it?

-xoxo Eunhyun-

Special Thanks again to my wonderful readers up till today~ & To wind_devil who was my first commenter :]

107324
SMILEttmax

53839
cHoCoMars