Chappie 22- Call me oppa

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Author's note:
Soooo I know it's been all long since I updated 'One Year ' and you guys were so nice to wait._. I feel so bad... Anws a little recap cause I think y'all forgot bout the whole story xD
Recap...
Because Jiyeon had two filming in A DAY, Myungie met up with old friend, Seungho (: who is Jiyeon's unrequited love line in GOS and also Jaebum who is AGAIN Jiyeon's once requited love line and tried to 'practice' their scenes OFF SCREEN but got caught by MYUNGSOO ♥
Now on to the story~
Jiyeon's POV
"Home"



Myungsoo dragged me into a Lamborghini Reventon parked outside of the set, HE'S Lamborghini. Not that I'm all that surprised, he is a rich man's son. I repeated that fact in my head.
"Get in," He ushered me into the car while placing his hand above my head.


"We're almost home." He tapped me on the shoulder, gently waking me from my nap. “Mmm..”I pushed his hand away and continued my sleep. Not giving up, L opened the door on my side and swiftly placed his arms under my leg and back and just like a knight in shinning armour he lifted me up.

“Y-yah!!” I pushed him away as hard as I could.

“If you conitnue to do that you’d fall, D-I-N-O.” He spelled out ‘dino’ which made me blush a little.

“Y-you saying I’m fat?!” I glared at him. Letting out a chuckle, L gently put me down, allowing me to stand.

“No, I’m just saying you’re as rough as a dino.” He teased me while the door clicked open.

“Oh, omma...appa. A-annyeonghaseyo.” L and I greeted our parents respectfuly like how good kids do.

“Why are you here?” L asked, a little suspision shown.

“Hahahaha,” he’s father let out a hearty laugh, “to deliver good news of course!” Mr Kim patted L’s back with a huge grin on his face.

“We figured that since you had Saturdays and Sundays off, and afterall you guys are engaged, you might want to have a mansion of your own!” My mum smiled her best angelic smile. Knowing we wouldn’t want this.

“But-”

“No buts Yeonnie! You move in tomorrow.” Father cut me off and placed the keys in L’s hands.

“Now see you~” Mrs Kim said in her sing-song voice, “Enjoy your new mansion.”

“Aishh” Myungsoo let out a long sigh...

“Eottokae Myungsoo ah?” I slump back into the couch, sighing as long as Myungsoo.

“Oppa.”He said randomly

“Bwo?”

“Call me oppa.” Myungsoo ‘requested’, placing his hands at the sides of the couch. He knew he got me, he knew it and he smirked in victory...

“Andwaeeeeee!!” I blocked out his face and tilted my face to the side.

“Fine.” Myungsoo walked away. Just..like that? It couldn’t be that easy! Could it?

“Y-yah...Myungsoo.” I called out for him but even though he was just a few feet away, he pretended as if he couldn’t hear. Oh... I get it now. What he’s playing. I won’t lose, Seobang ah~


-The next day-

Date: 14 July 2012

We were on our way to the mansion...

“Oh they have guards!” I pointed out but L pretended as if I wasn’t talking. “Aish!” I ruffled my hair in frustration. “Fine...be like that.” I shot him a side glare and I could’ve swore I saw a sly smile on his face.

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome home.” Two rows of maids and butlers bowed to welcome us. I bowed back while L just stood like the tree he is, raised his right hand and they dispersed.

We went to take a look at the mansion and as expected... besides the large main hall for events, the guest rooms were huge and there was three BBQ pits and an olympic size pool in an semi-enclosed area. The sight of ‘our’ bedroom made me blush, just saying ‘our’ bedroom was weird enough but the thought of actually being on the same BED as Myungsoo... I can’t even think straight.

“Why are you standing outside our bedroom? Hello?” L snapped his fingers across my face, then my ‘conscious’ finally came back. I cocked my head to the side to slightly face him then walked past his hand and into the room. Mwahahahaha a taste of your own medicine Myungsoo~ Just when I thought i had ‘won’, a hand grabbed me from behind the waist and threw me onto the bed. DANG.DANGDANG.

“Yah!” I struggled to get free but he pinned me down with half his body weight. “KIM MYUNGSOO LET ME GO!”

“Huh? What did you call me yeonnie?” His sly smile appeared again. Not giving up, I refused to call him ‘oppa’. But his face...inching closer and closer to mine, so close that I can almost hear his heartbeat. Ahhh eottokae?!

“O..oppa.”

“What did you say? I can’t really hear you Jiyeon ah~” He smirked in victory.

“Oppa. I said oppa... Now please let me g-”

“OHMYGAWD KIM MYUNGSOO!” Hoya screamed.

“WHAT THE?!” Yoseob paused, “Heck.” IU continued for him.

“G-get off her Myungsoo!” Suzy pointed with a shocked expression.

But Hyorin was the only one who literally push him off of me and onto the floor.

“Yah!” Myungsoo roared, “What are you guys doing here?!”

“Your parents invited us over for housewarming, D-UH.” Hoya retorted while rolling his eyes. “What were YOU doing?” Hyorin asked as her took her space beside Hoya.

“Nothing!” Myungsoo put his hands up trying to prove his innocence.

“That definitely did not look like nothing to me.” IU wiggled her eyebrows.

“C’mon, let’s go down. Isit only you guys here?” I asked as I ushered them down, including Myungsoo.

“Did you think your parents would throw such a small scale event and let it pass?” Suzy replied sarcastically.

“Nope.”

“No indeed.” Hoya glanced at me and shook his head.

Oh shoots... I forgot that if Hoya’s here, that means... GOSH! I mentally cursed.


Sorry sorry sorry >.<

How was it? I had to rewrite it.. but I tried to write it better :3

Please leave your precious comments :D Subcribe and press the upvote button maybe? (:

-xoxo Eunhyun-