Chappie 2~ We meet again

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

                                                                                                     Hyorin’s POV

“YAH! PARK JIYEON WAKE UP!! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!! THE SUN’S SHINING ON YOUR !!!!!” I shaked her vigorously but to no avail. Aish Jinjia...How to wake this little piggy?!?!?! Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind... Kekeke... i ran into the bathroom and came out with...a bucket of water XD yeah you heard me a BUCKET of WATER. “1...2...*SPLASHHH*” “AHHHHH!!!!!” a loud scream was heard seconds later. “Hehehe...HAHAHAHA” I broke into laughter, standing in front of me was Jiyeonnie drenched head to toe!     

                                                                                                     Jiyeon’s POV                                                

“AHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed, wide awake. Feeling super cold and wet...? “HYORIN!!!” i grinned my teeth, clenching my fists...”TEEHEE” She ran and I chased after her. “I’m sorry! You wouldn’t wake up so i resorted to that method” she said, still running away from me. I stopped... panting hard and trying to catch my breath. “Imma go take a shower first ~blehh~” I sang cheerfully. Leaving hyorin still in her jammies. I came out wearing ~  

1.jpgHyorin wore~ 20110822_airport_sistar_hyorin_5.jpg

 

We took the bus and reached in 5 mins. With time to spare! So we decided to grab breakfast since we didn’t eat it just now. Because of SOMEBOBY. “Hey hey wait hang on...” Hyorin waved her hand signalling me to go to her. “Look at THAT!” She exclaimed. Staring in awe... I turned my head and what i saw was... amazing... OMFG it was... a school! A SCHOOL?!?! “Is that what i think it is?” Hyorin asked. Though it was more like a retorical question. I just nodded my head. 

  high-school-9-2.jpg(Its a school! Btw its Seoul Arts Academy (SAA) So cool. I don’t own the pic :3)

I looked at my watch. “Shoot! Its already 10:16! 4 more mins ><” “We can’t be late! Let’s gogogo!” Hyo said as she dragged me away and towards our company building.

When we arrived, we were greeted by 4 unfamiliar faces and HR-nim. “Annyeonghaseyo, Choeun Park Jiyeon imida! Jiyeon would be fine~ Nice to meet ya’ll! Please guide me.” I flashed them a sweet smile and bowed 90 degrees.

                                                               

 

                               Myungsoo’s POV

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choeun Park Jiyeon imida! Jiyeon would be fine~ Nice to meet ya’ll! Please guide me.”Jiyeon...Park Jiyeon. That name, where have i heard it before? ARGHH...My head... An image of a little girl smiling flashed across my mind.. She looked like an angel.. She looks like...Jiyeon?! –dugum dugum dugum- “Myungso ah? Earth to Myungsoo.” Yoseob said, snapping me back into ‘reality’. “Ah, yea?” I saw everyone staring at me. Then my eyes landed on someone... Jiyeon, her hands reached out to me, wanting to shake my hand. I felt uncomfortable in the slience so i clear my throat. “Nice to meet you too” I said in a soft tone as i reached for her hand. Soft... She took her hand back and our eyes met once more. “ You’re that girl/guy!” we said in unison. “ You guys met before?” HR-nim asked. “Ye-” She cut in “Aniyo.” She said.

                                                                                                   Hyorin’s POV

“Ye-” Myungsoo said, but was cut by Jiyeon who said they didn’t? Wait... I’m confused. Is he that guy Jiyeon ‘mentioned’? There was an awkward slience so i decided to break it. “Annyeonghaseyo! Hyorin imida~ Hope we can be great friends, very nice to meet you~” I quickly flashed my sweetest smile and nudged Jiyeon. I mouthed You’re welcome. She smile and mouthed Thank You. “Please take a sit and lets get started. Oh wait, i forgot... Please introduce yourselves too!” HR-nim signalled to Myungsoo. “Myungsoo imida.” Short intro much? He doesn’t seem like the type that talks much tho.. “ Bae Suzy imida~ Nice to meet all of you!” she flashed a wide grin. Pretty girl..Gorgeous :/ “Annyeong! Yang Yoseob imida, you can call me just Yoseob or Seobbie~” He gave a PEACE sign. Omomomo my heart is beating so fast >< My thoughts were interupted when a voice said, “ Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jieun imida, please call me IU!” She also gave a PEACE sign and flashed a really cute smile. How cute~

                                                                            No one’s POV ( 3rd person POV)

“Alrightie then, lets get down to business!” HR-nim said. “1st you guys will be schooling at the prestigious SAA. Well most of you are already schooling there so please take care of those who are gonna transfer. You will all attend school as per normal except when you have activities. Starting next Monday, therefore you have 4 days to familiarize yourselves with each other. –Ahem- Next, There will be a manager that will be incharged of all your activities. You will all meet him soon enough and i shall leave the introduction to him. You are to come for dance and vocal classes and trainings every day after school as well as do your homework there if neccessary. There is a personal dance room and break room for all of you to use TOGETHER. But as for vocal trainings it will be in the recording room where everyone uses. No further instructions for now, except pack your bags as you will all stay together in your own HOME tomorrow~” HR-nim finished. Leaving most of them in shock.

Heyy^^ Thanks to all new subbies~ Ahhh can't believe i have subbies >.<

Anw please comment subcribe and maybe add (:

-xoxo eunhyun-