Chappie 1~ Start of Forever

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Jiyeon’s POV

“Congratulations Jiyeon-sshi, welcome to our HR Entertainment Family~”welcomed the founder of HR Ent warmly. I gave him a 90 degree bow, “Thank you” i said with a slight smile.

“I will send someone to give you a tour around the company. Oh, and I will send you details about your new group which will debut together with you.”He said as he reached for his phone and dialled a few numbers.

“Ah, its okay sir, i can go by myself. No need for the trouble.” I said trying to convince him. “Ok then..i shan’t see you out.”

I exited the office quickly, i reached for my phone in my pocket and dialled a number as i ventured the company. “WOW.” I gasped and said in ashtonishment when i passed a really unique room. It was well decorated with sky celling, carpetted green floor which halfed the room. The other half had wooden floor boards, just what you would find in a dance room. It was gradly furnished with a black and a white grand piano placed opposite each other. Six bean bags randomly placed, two HUGE speakers at each corners of the room.

“Thud thud thud thud...” i leaned closer to the door, Someones inside? I stretched my neck and peeked at who’s inside.

“one and two and one and two and on- Who’s there?” The voice boomed.Our eyes met, i gazed into those mezmerising black orbs which seems all so familliar to me. It was like time stopped...

I blinked. Oh , i think he saw me >.< i crouched down trying to ‘hide’. Praying he doesn’t come out...

                                                 Myungsoo’s POV

“Who’s there?!” i asked. Suddenly, my eyes met two huge orbs. So pure, innocent but at the same time it was filled with a mysterious feeling which engulfed me. This feeling was unexplainable...simply unexplainable. An imaged flashed across my mind. The same eyes, starring at me... Ugh, what was that? I blinked and looked into the mirror. To my surprise, she just disappeared..?

“Forget it.” I muttered under my breath “perhaps we will meet again. Whoever u are...” a smirk formed on my face.

                                                Jiyeon’s POV

Phew~ Close one... Just who is he?  -RINGGG~Pick up the phone~ Pick up the phone~- Ahh, why did i even pick this as my ringtone?! I mentally facepalmed myself. I ran as fast as i could away from that room. “Yobosayo?” I said calmly as i tried to steady my breathing. “You called?” a low voice asked. I could recognise this voice anywhere. “Ahh, nae... Just wondering if my awesome hyorin got accepted.” My voice carried a curious tone. “Mianhae Jiyeon-ah... I GOT IN!!!” Hyorin shrieked over the phone. “JINJIA? Chukkae!!! I got accepted too. We should celebrate!” I suggested. “Sure, meet you there.” (It was our usual hangout.)

phong-khach-1-bds1.jpg  Hangout owned by Jiyeon’s Family (I don’t own the pic ><)

 

                                                                           Hyorin’s POV          

I reached the hangout first so i decieded to make myself a drink at the mini bar. “Gimme the usual please~” A voice sang melodiously. “Here” I said as i slide the drink towards her. “Cheers~ to our dreams.” I proposed. “Cheers.” Jiyeon said and grinned. “So-” I was cut off by the vibrations of our phones.

BlueMargarita2.jpg 

 

Message to both:

To all new trainees for new debut group, EVOLVE

First and foremost, i would like welcome all of you

to HR Family. As i did not manage to welcome all

of you. Training would not be easy and i would like

to state down a few rules before we start.

1st Dating=Nono

2nd Unity is something i want to see. I have no time

to entertain people that have problems with each other.

3rd Have a clean image. Meaning DO NOT let the

press catch you doing anything that may ruin your image.

4th All of you will be staying in ONE dorm from mon-fri,

you guys have sat and sun off (tho sometimes you would

need to spend the sat together.) Of course we will seperate

the rooms in order.

5th Last but not least, CURFEW. Let me catch you after

11pm, big trouble.

I would tell you if i have new rules. Tomorrow 10:30 am

We would have our first meeting at HR Ent building. Have a

Good nights sleep!

-HR-   

“Aishh i can’t wait!!!” I said as i clenched my fist. “Will there be cute guys?” I saw jiyeon roll her eyes and smiled while sighing. “What?!” I asked. “Nothing... Will he be there?” “Who he? Who he???” i kept on pestering her wanting an answer but she just kept quite... “Hmph!” I turned my back against her. “Tell me pleasee???” I turned back, still curious. “Let’s sleep~” She said, trying to change the subject. Finee, Park Jiyeon u won this time. Next time i shall SQUEEZEEE the answer outta you. I squinted my eyes while staring at her. “hahh..” :O i stiffled a yawn.

“Night.” We said in unison.

 

Hope its not boring >< sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes~

Please comment & subcribe (:

-xoxo eunhyun-