Chappie 17~ Truth about everything

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Hey (: Should I continue writing this FF? Or delete it? :/

I'm gonna write this in a conversation format ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

We sat under the stars that were shining so brightly. (Btw L doesn't know the girl is Jiyeon.)

L: There's this girl. She's simply amazing.

Jiyeon turned to face him.

Jiyeon: How so?

L: Well.. She's drop dead gorgeous.. So talented. Really childish but at the same time so mature. She has so many sides of her which makes me curious about her! Everytime I see her I don't know how or what to do and say. My heart flutters whenever she smiles. And every time I see her with a guy, there's this feeling there... But I'm not sure if I really like her. She reminds me of stuff I did in the past... I don't want her to make the same mmistakes I made and regret it so I..I said and did things I shouldn't have done. Hoping that people don't find trouble with her..

Jiyeon chuckled and tapped his shoulder.

Jiyeon: Its sure that you like her! What...did you do?

L: Ah..-bit his lip- I fought with a guy and he was injured so badly that he became a crippled. I regret it till this day.

He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly.

L : My father.. he wants me to play this stupid political marriage game.

Jiyeon: Mine too... He wants me to marry for the sake of the company.

L: Did you agree?

Jiyeon: Do I have a choice? But I would have been more willingly to marry a complete stranger if he had told me earlier.

L: How come?

Jiyeon sighed and smiled a bitter smile.

Jiyeon: Because I wouldn't have fallen in love with him. He is just so perfect. Everything he does makes my heart skip a beat. Though I now know it is Impossible that he will ever fall for me.

L: Hey, don't give up hope now!

Jiyeon: He likes someone else. But sometimes.. I thought that maybe...just maybe he would have actually have liked me. But I was so wrong..so so wrong. I guess it's destiny!

L : Maybe.. there's someone better.

Jiyeon: Maybe... Thank you.

L : Let's go back. -Reached out his hand to Jiyeon-

-At the door before they parted ways-

Jiyeon: Ermm can I ask you something?

L: Sure.

Jiyeon: What's her name? The girl that you like?

L was taken aback by her question but broke into a warm smile as he said her name.

"Park Jiyeon"