Chappie 12~ Fate or Destiny?

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

This is gonna be a hoyaxhyorin chappie~ TEEHEE ^^v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The next morning-

Hyorin's POV

"You're not going to school today ok?" I told Jiyeon. "Mmm." She replied then dozed off again.

It was a silent morning...None of us uttered a single word about yesterday night. "Jiyeon...shes gonna be okay right?" IU asked, feeling concerned. "Yeahh, shes been through worst." I fake a smile. We walked into the school compound together and as expected, the fans gathered and surrounded us. While passing by I heard one of Jiyeon's fan ask where is Jiyeon. "Didn't you hear? She took Kara down.."whispers and mummurs were heard. "Omo jinjia? She's my new rolemodel!" Another exclaimed. As expected, Kara didn't show for today.

-Bam-

"Ahh mianhae mianhae." I apologised quickly as I tried to get up. "Gwenchana?" A hand reached out to me. I looked up..."Hoya?" I said, surprised at who I am looking at. "Hyo?" He asked, I nodded. "I didn't think I would see you again!"I exclaimed. "Its been so long.." He pulled me into a friendly hug. "Yah hyung, you guys know each other?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ah yeah, I've known her since FOREVER~" Hoya said which made all of them seem surprised. "Waeyo?" I asked them. "Nothing...nothing.."

- RINGG-

"See ya later?" We bid each other goodbye and Hoya left first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the cafeteria)

Hoya's POV

I was at Infinite's table then I spotted Hyorin entering the cafeteria. She didn't change after all these years... A smile formed on my face unknowingly.. "Yah hyung, you're creeping me out!" Sungyeol faked a shiver. "Can't you see he's smitten by Miss Hyorin over there~" Woohyun butted in. A smack landed on Woohyun's forehead. "Stop talking nonsense." I rolled my eyes. " Puhlease. I know that look anywhere. Its the Im-so-in-love look." Woohyun continued while shaking his head.

I stole a glance over at Hyorin's table and found her laughing with Yoseob. Knowing her for so long, I knew she from her look that she liked him.. Aish...I guess its already decided by fate that we won't ever be together.

It's deja-vu all over again..

Days passed.. and I've been trying to avoid Hyorin. When we passed by each other we would just say a normal "Hi." But it's not easy now... Since the principal suddenly decided to merge our dance and vocal lessons together.

-Dance class-

Hyorin's POV

"Ouh what's all this commotion?" I asked Suzy. "Molla~" She shrug. (Btw Jiyeon is still resting cos of her broken leg.) We squeezed our way into the dance room. "Kyaa~" The girls shierked when Hoya lifted his shirt showing his pacs. "Aish." I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

"Seat taken?" I looked up and saw Hoya. "Nope. But I'm scared that your fangirls may hate me for this~ Mr Show off." I teased. "Hahas." He chuckled."Jealous?" "Of?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nothing.. I just thought I saw a green-eyed monster here just now." He shifted his glance elsewhere as if searching for that green eyed monster. "Yah." I slapped him on the arm. "Ouchie." He whined while rubbing his arm. You never changed eh...

-After class-

"Yah, Hyo-" "Hey hyo~ Wanna walk home together?" Yoseob asked me. "Ah suree!" I flashed him my sweetest smile. Then I turned back to Hoya. "You were saying?"

"Ahh..ani I didn't say anything." Hoya denied." Ok... Seeya next Monday?" I bid him goodbye and left with Seob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Music pounded loudly in the dance studio as a lone figure danced to the strong beats of the music. An iPod was connected to the loud speakers at the side, on shuffle. The lights in the other rooms were already out, its 3 in the morning afterall.  Beads of sweat was running down his forehead, and his muscles were sore from all those dancing. But he could care less. He need to dance his problem off. He need to dance his mind off her. The heavy feeling he felt when she smiled and laugh with another guy but not him, was it jealousy? Whatever it is, he knew his heart couldn't take it. Its suffocating, he can't even breathe. Its like a stone is pressing onto his heart. It hurt that much. All these years, all he did is standing in the corner, silently watching her, protecting her from harm.

He was her like guardian angel.


He collasped onto the wooden dance floor, his chest heaving up and down as he panted hard. He remain sprawled on the floor and closed his eyes. Images of her face flashes through his mind, her hazel brown eyes that drew him into her endless charm, her hair that always seem to fall perfectly, her pink kissable lips that he yearned for, the smile that drew him into her endless charm.
What had she done to him? Minutes ago he was just dancing his mind off his bruning jealousy and misery, and now all he could do is swoon over her beauty.
"What have you done to me, Kim Hyorin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELLO! HERE'S HOYA! (I can't post '' pics...and idk if half is counted so i changed the pic ><)

Yayy~ comments ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@wind_devil Hehe well because he hates fighting even though he can fight...very well. Its a mixed feeling like half because he doesn't want to see Jiyeon hurt and half because it reminds him of when he fought.. Last time~ :D Isit confusing OwO 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyo to my new subbie ^^

 SmexyAZNmidget