Chappie 10~ Mess with me

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Annyeong readers~ just came back from the hospital so please bear with me if this chapter is boring.. ><

Yoseob's POV

"Hey I'm fine! See~" She faked a smile. I patted her head, "I believe you." I whispered. I pulled her into a tight embrace, "I love you Lee Jieun, forever and always. No matter what." -Hiccup- "I.. I love you too" I her head gently. -Hiccup- "Shhh... Its all gonna be alright." I comforted her.

-AFTER SCHOOL-

No one's POV

We walked home together since HR-nim said that lessons doesn't start yet. "Wanna have a movie marathon later?" Suzy suggested. "Anything." Jiyeon and Myungsoo said in unison. "Sure~" Hyo agreed and so did IU and Seob.

-3pm-

We were starting our movie marathon soon. "Where's Jiyeon?" IU asked. "Oh..ermm shes well... exercising." Hyorin answered with much hesitation. Well its was true that Ji was exercising...But...

Myungsoo's POV

"Oh..ermm shes well... exercising." Hyorin told IU. Exercising?! Seriously? Judging from the hesitation in Hyorin's voice, something wasnt right. "Where are you going L?" Seob asked. "Out." I simply replied and walked away. I walked around the dorm compound and unknowingly, my feet lead me to the gym.

-Sounds of punching and kicking impact-

"Hia!" I peeked into the boxing ring area. Jiyeon? She was perspiring profusely. I decided to walk away...

Jiyeon's POV

I was training in the boxing ring for about an hour or so. Suddenly I heard footsteps, heavy yet soft footsteps. Myungsoo. "So you're planning an peeking then walk away?" I asked teasingly. "I didn't peek." "Ohh...will you also deny if you peeked into a girls' changing room?"

-tap tap tap-

I turned my head and suddenly Myungsoo was infront of me."And why would I peek into a girls' changing room? I'm no ert." He cocked his head to one side and gave me an innocent look. " Fight with me." I asked him. Well not ask but more of challenging him. "I don't fight gi-" "Hia!" I grabbed his hand and toss him over. "Gonna fight me now?" I requested once again. "Bring it." He jumped up on his feet.

I raised my fists up. Eyeing his movement, one punch two punch. I dogded both and slide behind him. In a swift movement, I tripped him and pinned him down with my elbow. I thought I won but...He used his legs to grab my waist as he pushed himself up and soon he was ontop of me. "You're good, but I'm better." He whispered in my ear. "Sorry." I flashed him a smirk and punch him in the stomach. I used my body weight to push myself up. I threw him a high kick aiming at his shoulder. . He grabbed my leg and twisted it. Making me fall with a loud thud. I was in a push up position so I leaned forward. 1..2...now I kicked as hard as i could, hitting his chest. Using that I landed gracefully. "Timeout." He said huffing.

We rested back against each other. I threw him my bottle of water and without complaining he drank to his heart's content. I looked at my watch. " !" I stood up and ran as fast as I could to the nearest bus stop. Leaving a fallen Myungsoo on his back.

Myungsoo's POV

Jiyeon just ran away like that. Weird. I went up alone still exhausted by that 'workout'. "Where have you been?!" Yoseob asked. "Excersing." "Where's Jiyeon?" Hyorin asked really concerned. "Idk. She ran out of the ring just now." I answered her coldly. "Aish! Jinjia PABO PABO PABO!!" Hyorin kept knocking her own head." Wae? Something wrong?" I asked getting worried bout her as well. Wait.. Did i say i was worried? About HER?

Hyorin's POV

Aish!! I should have kept her locked in! I mentally cursed myself. I took out my phone and dialled a number on my speed dial. "Pick up pick up!" I paced around the room. " Yeobusayo?" "Hyomin?" I asked.

" Ah ye wae? Who are you?" She asked." Hyo."  "Did something happen to uri baby dino?" Hyomin asked worriedly. "She... Im sorry.. I couldn't stop her.." 

"Against who?" They asked. "Goo Hara" "She went alone??!!" Boram asked in disbelief. "Nae.." "Should be the usual place." Eunjung told the rest. "Gomawo Hyorin ah, we'll get her back in one piece." Soyeon assured me.

----Hours later-----

"Hey.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello~ Sorry for the late update... I will try to update more today!

Bout the suzy poll I got the results ^^ Thankeu for voting~ So its decided who shes with (:

Hmm... Oh yeah. Please comment, subcribe and add! Chat wif me if you want~ Tell me if its been boring or boring-er. :3

-xoxo Eunhyun-